Current Events Gorosei can sense "danger level" of incoming attack

Venus blocked Zoro

Venus was about to attack Sunny, seeing Zoro mid air, stopped the attack and prepared himself to defend from Zoro's attack.
He must be pretty scared sensing the danger level
I wouldn't say scared, but he definitely felt a different aura from Zoro than Sanji, and Nusjuro a swordsman, and therefore will preferably clash swords with another swordsman. Bet he would still regenerate from Zoro's attack.

I wouldn't say scared, but he definitely felt a different aura from Zoro than Sanji, and Nusjuro a swordsman, and therefore will preferably clash swords with another swordsman. Bet he would still regenerate from Zoro's attack.
Yeah Oda just wanted to draw a cool sword clash lol. Some people are just reading way too much into it.

I think you should give Sanji a bigger credit for blitzing Nasjuro coz the latter doesn't even see it coming, it doesn't look like Nasjuro intentionally eat Sanji kick because the reaction look like where AJ uppercut Klitschko. If Nasjuro see Sanji incoming attack i bet he should also blocked or try to wipe him away with his sword.
Even though it is a bait thread his opinion hides "some" truth. Yes Sanji managed to hit Nusjuro and we have to give him credit. But also we have to accept that if Sanji had possessed a great threat AT LEAST like Midd who made Shanks shit his pants for a moment, Nusjuro would also noticed Sanji far sooner.
Remember how Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Jinbe, Lucci and VAdmirals noticed Saturn's first appearance from distance. That's because not only they had good CoO but mainly because Saturn(and after the other Gorosei)possessed that kind of thread whose aura couldn't be unnoticeable by any CoO user...

So yes Nusjuro sensed Zoro's threat sooner and he reacted sooner. Zoro also has only lethal attacks and everyone has to keep focus. Even Big Mam advised Kaido to not play against him when Zoro hadn't Adcoc yet.

Last edited:
So yeah Venus must have heard Sanji's screaming, expected the attack but just doesn't bother to block it, because the danger level is low to non existent.
Zoro fans are the GOAT at creating nuance where it doesn't exist

If Venus heard Franky and chose not to dodge, this only makes him look incompetent for willingly letting someone prevent him from killing Bonney

They have CoC haki comparable to Shanks that wifi diffed an Admiral, not farfetched thinking they have high level CoO that can sense the danger level of incoming attacks.
Sure they have regeneration hax, that's why they don't bother eating attacks like these

But suddenly, when Zoro tries to attack Venus, Venus bothered to block the attack.

Why don't they bother to block any attacks even from Sun God Nika to 2 legendary Giants' captain, but when Zoro moves suddenly Venus worried enough to block the attack while every other time they only depend on regeneration?
Does Venus sense the danger level coming from Zoro's attack? Does Zoro's attack have potential to harm Venus and other Gorosei for real?

Thoughts?
@JoNdule @nik87 @Artem @Fujishiro @Sentinel @ZenZu @NikaInParis @Tai long @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Embers Kaios @RayanOO @Akai2 etc.
its not Coc. It's that Zoro's king of hell flames attack the soul and spiritual world directly.

Or Oda wanted to draw a cool sword clash, its way cooler then Venusjuro taking the attack.
When Oda drew this panel

I guess you also thought Oda drew Big Mom worried and scared because it looks cool?
Nah, everything happens for a reason.

Me after reading these replies

Better for my brain cells to not even try at this point :catsweat:
Specify which replies?

This one?
Top tiers like Luffy, Zoro, etc... will surely have attacks capable of damaging them.
Or this one?
we'd get Luffy bypassing their regeneration for sure.

When Oda drew this panel

I guess you also thought Oda drew Big Mom worried and scared because it looks cool?
Nah, everything happens for a reason.
Lol this isnt even remotely comparable, in that panel we are specificly told that that attack would hurt Kaido a lot.

No such thing happened in the Venusjuro clash, so yeah I do think its probably because Oda wanted to draw a cool sword clash.