Character Discussion Greatest Zoro Cope?..

Greatest Zoro Cope?..

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Greenbull low diffed a Seraphim called King.. They are not invincible, just Zoro that can't cut them..

There was no named attacked, most of Zoro vs Lucci is off screen.. Zoro is still in KoH mode whenever there is Green Smoke or Black Lightning or both..

AdCoC is Red not Black..

KoH comes from Enma..
Failed to prove that Aramaki scratched flame on Lunarian.

Failed to provide KOH callout vs Lucci.

Failed to prove that CoA knocks people out.

Failed to prove KOH coming from Enma.
Ganbare, Rootie-chin. :rolaugh:

Thanks to @BOCCHI and @CbShadow they have added a whole new level of Zoro cope..

Apparently, Haki Colored Lightning is just for '' Visual Effects ''.. By taking this stand they can deny the fact that
AdCoC is Red Lightning and KoH is Black CoA Lightning..

Greatest zoro cope is endless butthurt of Candy bois and their weird obsessions over fictional character.. They act like they all shared same fate as their fav boy at kamabakka kingdom with their permanent pain in the ass .. Reality is , zoro is the one who influences dissussions for both fandom.. one side write with love , other side with hatred.. in the end we Rule

Greatest zoro cope is endless butthurt of Candy bois and their weird obsessions over fictional character.. They act like they all shared same fate as their fav boy at kamabakka kingdom with their permanent pain in the ass .. Reality is , zoro is the one who influences dissussions for both fandom.. one side write with love , other side with hatred.. in the end we Rule
That's why you read in black and white.. Keep coping..

That's why you read in black and white.. Keep coping..
We own you and many other candies bro..Zoro and people who like him rent free at most of your heads.. you cant admit that to yourselves and keep poping up retarded af threads non stop to console your hurted feelings.. Changing subject is the first option when people arent right on something or have nothing to do .. Thats what candies do.. Their boy is so useless , so they always have to change subject and cope on somethings about zoro..

We own you and many other candies bro..Zoro and people who like him rent free at most of your heads.. you cant admit that to yourselves and keep poping up retarded af threads non stop to console your hurted feelings.. Changing subject is the first option when people arent right on something or have nothing to do .. Thats what candies do.. Their boy is so useless , so they always have to change subject and cope on somethings about zoro..
I'm a Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Jinbei bro..

Your friends don't even believe that Zoro can defeat a Seraphim.. What kind of crap is that..

I'm a Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Jinbei bro..

Your friends don't even believe that Zoro can defeat a Seraphim.. What kind of crap is that..
You are candy boy. Bearing same similarities such as spreading endless retard ass zoro related threads , saying " i am x fan also " etc etc.. Thats how to detect candy at your town. if there is something to cope about zoro , noone can do better than a kamabakka's candy

You are candy boy. Bearing same similarities such as spreading endless retard ass zoro related threads , saying " i am x fan also " etc etc.. Thats how to detect candy at your town. if there is something to cope about zoro , noone can do better than a kamabakka's candy
So petty.. I speak against Zoro, so i'm not a Zoro fan.. Zoro is too good of a character to have petty fans..

So petty.. I speak against Zoro, so i'm not a Zoro fan.. Zoro is too good of a character to have petty fans..
thats what makes candies petty tho , hiding behind something as soon as call out their asses..if this continues soon you will say '' i am better zoro fan than all of you , i am baiting , i am not clown or retarded , just trolling '' etc etc..

thats what makes candies petty tho , hiding behind something as soon as call out their asses..if this continues soon you will say '' i am better zoro fan than all of you , i am baiting , i am not clown or retarded , just trolling '' etc etc..
Wannabe Master manipulator.. You're not going to decide for me if i'm a Zoro fan or not.. I will.. Try again..