Guessing who is stronger between Shanks and Mihawk with their heights. THIS IS NOT A BAIT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys. I know you think I'm dumb with such a title and a reasoning but listen to me.

Mihawk and Shanks have always been portrayed as rivals.
Sanji and Zoro have been portrayed as rivals.

Sanji and Zoro will be my example here.
Zoro is 1m81
Sanji is 1m80

Sanji is Zoro's rival among the SH but we all know he is a little weaker than Zoro. Oda hints this with making Sanji 1cm shorter than Zoro

Let's apply that to Shanks and Mihawk.

Shanks is 1m99
Mihawk is 1m98

I think that the same logic applies here and that Oda wanted to suggest a little Shanks superiority with still only a 1cm difference which is very suspicious.

I am perfectly conscious that this should not be used as a full reasoning but this is odd enough for me to share it with you guys.

Of course this can only be used because Shanks and Mihawk are rivals and the height difference is only 1cm.

Random tags :

@KAIDO D. STRONGER @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Jo_Ndule @Buusatan94 @Zoro D Goat @Natalija @Tejas @Erkan12 @Jaguark101 @Shiroyru

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Not going to lie there is some sort of subconscious thought that could have went into that. Height is associated with dominance in contemporary populations. We are wired to subconsciously think taller = more dominant.

He clearly wanted those characters to be the same height, could have just given them the exact same height, 1 cm means he legit sat there and decided to make one (slightly) taller over the other.

Obviously it doesn't prove anything, but it's still interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.