Gun debate thread

Do you support the 2nd Amendment?

• Total voters
so I believe civilians has right to own guns.

‘’Then I would have no problem guns got banned or resist in my state.
Guns are not important for me.
Post automatically merged:

@Jiihad what crine you did cause to become convicted felon ?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
No it’s that if you aren’t HUNTING people, you don’t need something that powerful….
Yea i know, i was just memeing

Hell here post war a lot of veterans had a lot of weapons stored and gave them on their own. There was no need to keep it, and this was like 2 years after a deadly war

i don‘t know much about gun law in the u.s ,only a little on the surface so i won‘t get political or something.
For me personally i don‘t need to be armed or something ,or don‘t feel the urge to be armed .
i would go so far to say i wouldn‘t feel safer to be around of someone that is armed with an gun.
even more so if i don‘t know that person.
but that might be because in my country it isn‘t common for an civilian to walk around with a gun or something.

The first time I held a gun was my friend's. I didn't know his gun didn't have a safety lock and I was like a second away from putting a hole through my car sit before my friend stopped me. That is how I learned that not all guns have safety locks defaulted to them. It blew my mind. Gun religion is weird to me.

B

Ballel

The first time I held a gun was my friend's. I didn't know his gun didn't have a safety lock and I was like a second away from putting a hole through my car sit before my friend stopped me. That is how I learned that not all guns have safety locks defaulted to them. It blew my mind. Gun religion is weird to me.
Once the young child of some relatives knocked off his grandfather's gun(who is a hunter) and since it was not locked the gun went off and shot some furniture.

It could have ended up shooting something/someone else...

Well, it depends on the context I guess.
I never had the need of a gun, neither I saw guns in the hands of civilians, so for me the answer is clear.

On the other hand, in a country like the US, it might be necessary and logical to have guns. I mean, all your neighbors might have a gun (or 10), therefore they are a potential danger to you and your family. So I would prefer to have a gun as well in that context :kayneshrug:

P.S: danger exist everywhere actually. What I meant there is that the risk of getting killed/injured/a tradegy happening is higher than in a no-guns country.