Powers & Abilities Gura Gura no Mi is Not one of the Strongest

S

shnksq

what's written here in One piece Wiki SBS website is mistranslation!

As here in the Japanese version it says different things which is correct :

Correct Version :
" The Gura Gura no Mi fruit it said to be the most powerful fruit among the paramecia, It is one that isn't inferior to the logia."!

Thanks!~

Correct Version :
" The Gura Gura no Mi fruit it said to be the most powerful fruit among the paramecia, It is one that isn't inferior to the logia."!

Thanks!~
So now it's the strongest paramecia and still on par with the better logias. :myman:

Correct Version :

Thanks!~
I have been saying Gura Gura is overrated as fuck

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I thought Gura Gura was the most powerful Paramecia, Yami Yami is the most powerful Logia and I suppose Nika Nika is the most powerful Zoan.

This doesn’t change that. May be there is a more powerful Paramecia, but I haven’t seen it. And when Oda said this in the SBS, he probably wanted to keep the door open for Gomu Gomu as it was classified as Paramecia at the time. Now that Gomu Gomu doesn’t exist, Gura Gura is probably undisputedly No. 1 Paramecia.

Cracking Akainu's ribs could be harder than destroying the earth, at the very least these two tasks are equally as difficult
If he can't break Akainu's ribcage as his legendary send off to the seas he ruled for so long, after witnessing the death of his son in the most horrid and terrifying way possible, getting baited because you're a huge dumbass then magma melted to a crisp, then he probably can destroy 50-70% of the world, but probably not in its entirety.

Still, gotta give Gura some credit, it is OP as fuck.