Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
‎
Who asked them to make movies 💀
They’re probably gonna cut out so many scenes

I’m gonna throw hands if they cut short Fukurodani vs Mujinazaka

Started and finished this manga. What a ride. Probably one of the best manga I read.
Post automatically merged:

There is a big misconception about Kamomedai game, a lot of people in the fanbase believed that Kamomedai was better on average.

Bs.

Kageyama was on full pro mode since Inarizaki game, Hinata was growing match after match and just before he got sick for good he outjumped that piss poor imitation of him who was 3rd year and barely above Hinata prior to that.

Nishinoya is elite Libero for then standards. That's at least 3 High tiers vs 2 High tiers which was Hinata 2.0 and that Pet doctor dude and aside that you had Asahi, Tanaka and Tsukishima who could pull up on High Tier level given right motivation.

That's 5 vs 2. Rest of Kamomedai are fucking no names who are irrelevant for the rest of the story.

Karasuno was better on average even without Hinata included....
Yh Karasuno shouldve beat Kamomedai then lost to Itchayama. Sakusa defintely deserved to be an opponent for a game. He could be rewritten to have more spin than Ushijima but less power.

It would be a sick focus matchup for Nishinoya. Up against a dude with crazy spin thats not a Southpaw as well as the best Libero in highschool. It would push Noya to the max. Also would be interesting to Hinata getting ill Sakusa's match. With Sakusa being pissed at him for not taking care of himself as well as not allowing him to finish the match.

But yh I wish Karasuno finished their bullying session against Kamomedai.

Last edited: