Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
It's amazing.

Atsumu and Oikawa's encounter is exactly how I would imagine their meeting and I loved it lmao.

Is this going to be a series of chapters? If so I believe Kageyama's team will win this time because Hinata won in their first encounter when they played in stacked teams prior to the Olympics.
i don't think there's any continuation confirmed :josad:

@Brissy. told me if there is, maybe august 14

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Im actually so mad its 2 movies, what the fuck were they thinking? The rest of the show needed at least a season 5 and a season 6, so how are they going to finish it in 2 movies, god fucking damn it

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
2 movies for almost 120 chapters is bullshit :seriously:
Im actually so mad its 2 movies, what the fuck were they thinking? The rest of the show needed at least a season 5 and a season 6, so how are they going to finish it in 2 movies, god fucking damn it
You overreacting, there is nothing crazy that happens after Kamomedai game that needs overblown bunch of episodes.

Don't care how they do it, 2nd movie must include the Olympics that got fucking off-screened.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
You overreacting, there is nothing crazy that happens after Kamomedai game that needs overblown bunch of episodes.

Don't care how they do it, 2nd movie must include the Olympics that got fucking off-screened.
There are 110 chapters left from when season 4 ends. I do not want to see 110 chapters crammed into 2 movies. That's fucking shit.

Seth

โ€Ž
There are 110 chapters left from when season 4 ends. I do not want to see 110 chapters crammed into 2 movies. That's fucking shit.
That's correct although as I told you, Kamomedai game is cut off because Hinata gets fever, basically anything that happens after it until the Pro Game is bunch of bs that should not be expanded much and skimmed thru.

ps. I forgot Nekoma vs Karasuno exists:risitavirus::risitexcla:

Nikuzi

โ€Ž
That's correct although as I told you, Kamomedai game is cut off because Hinata gets fever, basically anything that happens after it until the Pro Game is bunch of bs that should not be expanded much and skimmed thru.

ps. I forgot Nekoma vs Karasuno exists:risitavirus::risitexcla:
bruh lmfao

:suresure:

Seth

โ€Ž
Overall, we won't change the done facts. 2 movies coming in.

I hope they do it like this:

Movie 1: Karasuno vs Nekoma and Karasuno vs Kamomedai.

Movie 2: Road to Pro, Pro Game and something we should never get robbed of. Olympics.

Nikuzi

โ€Ž
Overall, we won't change the done facts. 2 movies coming in.

I hope they do it like this:

Movie 1: Karasuno vs Nekoma and Karasuno vs Kamomedai.

Movie 2: Road to Pro, Pro Game and something we should never get robbed of. Olympics.
That's how I think its going to be done too, if the Olympics actually gets shown that'd be pretty sick. i just think both vs Nekoma and Kamomedai are sick and don't like that they're going to get cut down probably

Seth

โ€Ž
That's how I think its going to be done too, if the Olympics actually gets shown that'd be pretty sick. i just think both vs Nekoma and Kamomedai are sick and don't like that they're going to get cut down probably
I dislike Kamomedai game, that was so cheap by Furudate. Actually, fuck this game bro, not dislike, I actually fucking hate it.

Karasuno should've won, I would write them lose to Fukurodani or Itaychiyama and that would be perfect for the underdogs story.

I would focus on Nekoma game because that's history for Karasuno, cut off Kamomedai game a litte. Next movie Pro game start and rest of the movie just Olympics.

Nikuzi

โ€Ž
I dislike Kamomedai game, that was so cheap by Furudate. Actually, fuck this game bro, not dislike, I actually fucking hate it.

Karasuno should've won, I would write them lose to Fukurodani or Itaychiyama and that would be perfect for the underdogs story.

I would focus on Nekoma game because that's history for Karasuno, cut off Kamomedai game a litte. Next movie Pro game start and rest of the movie just Olympics.
TBH that's fair, I also was pissed off when Hinata just got sick like that but I think the game was cool before that and would have liked to see it all animated. Nekoma is def the more important game tho

Seth

โ€Ž
TBH that's fair, I also was pissed off when Hinata just got sick like that but I think the game was cool before that and would have liked to see it all animated. Nekoma is def the more important game tho
There is a big misconception about Kamomedai game, a lot of people in the fanbase believed that Kamomedai was better on average.

Bs.

Kageyama was on full pro mode since Inarizaki game, Hinata was growing match after match and just before he got sick for good he outjumped that piss poor imitation of him who was 3rd year and barely above Hinata prior to that.

Nishinoya is elite Libero for then standards. That's at least 3 High tiers vs 2 High tiers which was Hinata 2.0 and that Pet doctor dude and aside that you had Asahi, Tanaka and Tsukishima who could pull up on High Tier level given right motivation.

That's 5 vs 2. Rest of Kamomedai are fucking no names who are irrelevant for the rest of the story.

Karasuno was better on average even without Hinata included....