Powers & Abilities Haki Lightning Master explains everything, ask anything..

Guys like you who make the argument against the obvious (Zoro not having AdvCoC) are the same people who make the argument against the obvious of the Earth being round
But i think the earth is round.. Since Zoro's power up has not been explained people assume what favors them the
best which is him having AdCoC when that's simply a wrong interpretation..
Post automatically merged:

What the fuck does that have to do with what I said ?

I said kaidos ragnorak is ACOC why did it touch luffy
That was before AdCoC was revealed..

Last edited:
Haki sparks comes in different colors and can vary also from the user state of mind..

lt can be Blue as with the Don Chinjao Luffy clash on chapter 716..
lt can be Purple as shown with kaido chapter 923..
As well as many others, Yellow, Dark yellow, Dark red, Teal, Black and Red alone being the only
instance where Advanced CoC is used..

The visible Haki dispersed in a CoC clash is CoA through invisible waves of base CoC and here is a good
analogy to understand the concept with Jinbei's secret fishman karate technique..

ln both events CoA lightning is diffused through another medium, in the Jinbei fight its
running parallel to fishman karate waves and in Dressrosa its running through conqueror
haki waves which are invisible in each images..

Then there is the matter of color variation.. For this reason that Roger's attack on Oden was
first depicted as Yellow in the Vivre Cards and later in the Colored Manga as Dark Red energy
blast..

An identical result can be observed in Luffy vs katakuri..
The initial passive display of power is Yellow CoA

Then when Luffy is overwhelmed and has to rely on his will alone the haki clash of the
same blow turn in a dark red CoA lightning.. Going from passive to agressive..

So all Haki color sparks have been CoA aside a single one pure red used by Advanced conqueror haki
users.. Such as Roger vs Whitebeard..

One difference between CoA lightning and CoC lightning (other than not touching) is the vector,
Visual CoA haki is diverging as an excess of energy where as visual CoC haki is converging to the users
will..

These principles apply to high grade swords and swordsmen with aerial charged up haki slash too..
Per shown with Roger's kamusari CoA imbued colored beam.. Those sword techniques may or
may not require base invisible CoC for activation of a superior haki power generated blast..

For instance Zoro needed to unleash CoC to use Enma at its full potential..
Which can also be seen in the vectorless or motionless Haki lightning while being
in that awakened state.. The Haki sparks are neither converging or diverging but simply hanging around
the blades.. Along with the green smokes..

Plus the additional confirmation of the haki lightning being black from the cover volume.. As mentioned before
all colored haki sparks being CoA with or without base CoC conjunction..

i think we should just let oda cook

But i think the earth is round.. Since Zoro's power up has not been explained people assume what favors them the

The same logic people use to defend the earth being flat is the same line of logic you use to say... hey Zoro doesnt have AdvCoC

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

It's literally an acoc attack spaz
The attack that luffy realised acoc was a thing from

i think its important to remember jokes are almost never just jokes in one piece. if nami can hurt luffy with punches and has black lightning as a gag, i know the vivre cards and shit say she doesnt have haki but the manga disagrees.
True, and the real problem is black lightning was never used as a joke before. Always for serious stuff. I think giving Nami CoC is Oda's way of showing his appreciation & favorites to original trio.

Haki sparks comes in different colors and can vary also from the user state of mind..

lt can be Blue as with the Don Chinjao Luffy clash on chapter 716..
lt can be Purple as shown with kaido chapter 923..
As well as many others, Yellow, Dark yellow, Dark red, Teal, Black and Red alone being the only
instance where Advanced CoC is used..

The visible Haki dispersed in a CoC clash is CoA through invisible waves of base CoC and here is a good
analogy to understand the concept with Jinbei's secret fishman karate technique..

ln both events CoA lightning is diffused through another medium, in the Jinbei fight its
running parallel to fishman karate waves and in Dressrosa its running through conqueror
haki waves which are invisible in each images..

Then there is the matter of color variation.. For this reason that Roger's attack on Oden was
first depicted as Yellow in the Vivre Cards and later in the Colored Manga as Dark Red energy
blast..

An identical result can be observed in Luffy vs katakuri..
The initial passive display of power is Yellow CoA

Then when Luffy is overwhelmed and has to rely on his will alone the haki clash of the
same blow turn in a dark red CoA lightning.. Going from passive to agressive..

So all Haki color sparks have been CoA aside a single one pure red used by Advanced conqueror haki
users.. Such as Roger vs Whitebeard..

One difference between CoA lightning and CoC lightning (other than not touching) is the vector,
Visual CoA haki is diverging as an excess of energy where as visual CoC haki is converging to the users
will..

These principles apply to high grade swords and swordsmen with aerial charged up haki slash too..
Per shown with Roger's kamusari CoA imbued colored beam.. Those sword techniques may or
may not require base invisible CoC for activation of a superior haki power generated blast..

For instance Zoro needed to unleash CoC to use Enma at its full potential..
Which can also be seen in the vectorless or motionless Haki lightning while being
in that awakened state.. The Haki sparks are neither converging or diverging but simply hanging around
the blades.. Along with the green smokes..

Plus the additional confirmation of the haki lightning being black from the cover volume.. As mentioned before
all colored haki sparks being CoA with or without base CoC conjunction..
Not again, please. I have already destroyed you several times and you keep insisting from time to time, no matter how much you repeat something, it will not become true.

The manga written by Oda (cannon) is in black and white and we have to analyze that one, the rest can only be specific references. And the CoA has been shown to be black, hence we have epithets like the Black Fists Zephyr or the Dark King. Likewise, we know that swords with CoA become Kokutos, or black swords.

At no time has there been any reference to the CoA having different types of color, or that it changes according to emotions, or anything. The same for the CoC and AdvCoC, in principle it should be black.

And coincidentally, the only cannon image, drawn by Oda in AdvCoC color, is black:

In the color manga, the Haki will depend on the color that looks coolest with the composition. And you yourself have shown that it should not be taken seriously when the same scene in the Vivre Card and the color manga are different. Any argument that is not based on something made by Oda is useless, so forget about the colors.

Now I will proceed to study the cannon material

This is the first attack where we know that there is AdvCoC since Luffy (Oda) tells us so.

- The first thing we notice is that the mallet does hit Luffy.

lndeed big difference.. Advanced CoC people are not touching.. Zoro won't fight a duel without his swords colliding
with the swords of his opponents..
This is already proven to be false. At no point are we told that hits with AdvCoC don't touch. And apart from this there are several other examples. Precisely, it has been the AdvCoA that has defined us with the ability to hit without touching. So Zoro can't have AdvCoA because he hasn't shown to be able to hit without touching like you said.

Only when facing two attacks with Adv CoC, they will not touch. Since King has no CoC, let alone AdvCoC, it's normal for swords to clash.

- The second thing we can notice is that there is a new visual effect, the trails, that start from the weapon/imbued part in CoC. It is something that had never been shown, neither with CoA, nor with AdvCoA, nor with normal CoC. If a new power and a new visual effect appear, it is logical to think that both are related.

Now let's study the evolution of Zoro with the CoC

This is the moment when Zoro awakens the CoC and coincidentally is when the contrails appear. They don't appear during the fight on the roof, they don't appear when Enma gets out of control (which is when the most CoA absorbs)...

That the trails appear in a panel that talks about CoC is more than enough proof that Zoro has AdvCoC. It's impossible to deny it, even Zoro haters don't, but you keep going over and over again.

Also Kaido says that Zoro has CoC just when he scars him. And we know because Oda confirmed it in an SBS that Oden's Toguen Totsuka (who left a scar which has been much hyped in Wano) also had AdvCoC. Knowing that both attacks are a direct comparison, both have to have AdvCoC and since both attacks lack the contrails, we can assume that both attacks had too low a degree of CoC, which makes sense because Zoro did it unconsciously.

I think the resemblance is more than reasonable. I think anyone with eyes can tell that in all three scenes she is using the same power.

These are all facts taken from material drawn by Oda, not color-based headcannon.

:endthis::endthis::endthis:

Last edited:
At no time has there been any reference to the CoA having different types of color, or that it changes according to emotions, or anything.
The manga indicates in a single attack against katakuri that the color changed upon the will going from a passive show of strenght
to an agressive state relying on will power alone while being overwhelmed.. From Yellow to Dark Red

And what do you mean it's the official manga colors..

And coincidentally, the only cannon image, drawn by Oda in AdvCoC color, is black:
You mean CoA..

Only when facing two attacks with Adv CoC, they will not touch. Since King has no CoC, let alone AdvCoC, it's normal for swords to clash.
Not true when Big Mom defeated Page One she didn't touch him and used AdCoC..

I think the resemblance is more than reasonable. I think anyone with eyes can tell that in all three scenes she is using the same power.
lt's very reasonable, just not the correct assessment..
The 2 images on the right trails are converging momentarily and Zoro's trails are diverging momentarily while a
KoH charged up move, when it's actually hanging around in base activation which AdCoC does not..

The manga indicates in a single attack against katakuri that the color changed upon the will going from a passive show of strenght
to an agressive state relying on will power alone while being overwhelmed.. From Yellow to Dark Red

And what do you mean it's the official manga colors.
The manga is in black and white, it doesn't show any color change. And even if there was indeed a color change, we should have seen a white ray (representing the color yellow) and a black ray (representing the color red). I repeat there is no change of colors.

The color manga is not cannon, it is not made by Oda. The covers are made by Oda and the trails, symbol of the Adv CoC are black and the CoA is also shown in black except in the Tiger Man which has a reddish tone because it mixes with the steam. The normal G4 is also black by the way, it doesn't have that reddish tone that it has in the anime and the figures.

No, the contrails represent AdvCoC. And the contrails are black. Also, according to you it cannot be CoA since it would be of some rare color.

Not true when Big Mom defeated Page One she didn't touch him and used AdCoC.[/QUOTE]

Because Big Mom use AdvCoC and AdvCoA like Luffy against Kaido. Luffy's attacks when he was just using AdvCoA didn't hit Kaido. AdvCoA has been presented as an ability that allows you to hit without touching, nothing similar has ever been said of AdvCoC. And we have seen that when there is only AvdCoC it hits the opponent.

lt's very reasonable, just not the correct assessment..
The 2 images on the right trails are converging momentarily and Zoro's trails are diverging momentarily while a
KoH charged up move, when it's actually hanging around in base activation which AdCoC does not..
When something is imbued with CoC there is no convergence or divergence. They are just contrails. What happens during the crash has nothing to do with it and depends on what you are up against. Tell me, where do you see the convergence or the divergence here?

When 90% of people accept that Zoro has AdvCoC, even worse, when even Zoro haters admit that he has AdvCoC it's time you start to think that you are wrong.

And when your arguments are based on non-original material from Oda, he begins to accept it.

The manga is in black and white, it doesn't show any color change. And even if there was indeed a color change, we should have seen a white ray (representing the color yellow) and a black ray (representing the color red). I repeat there is no change of colors.

The color manga is not cannon, it is not made by Oda. The covers are made by Oda and the trails, symbol of the Adv CoC are black and the CoA is also shown in black except in the Tiger Man which has a reddish tone because it mixes with the steam.
Well you will probably try to refute that in another way but there is change of color even in the Black and white manga..

Oda is telling people what colors are what, it's pretty straightfoward..

Because Big Mom use AdvCoC and AdvCoA like Luffy against Kaido. Luffy's attacks when he was just using AdvCoA didn't hit Kaido. AdvCoA has been presented as an ability that allows you to hit without touching, nothing similar has ever been said of AdvCoC. And we have seen that when there is only AvdCoC it hits the opponent.
Nothing shows that Big Mom has AdCoA.. The main feature of AdCoC users is people reacting to them
not touching so..

When something is imbued with CoC there is no convergence or divergence. They are just contrails. What happens during the crash has nothing to do with it and depends on what you are up against. Tell me, where do you see the convergence or the divergence here?
But there are AdCoC users pull Haki and materialize it around the desired point of impact.. Similar to Blackbeard pulling quakes at Marineford with his hands..

Zoro as he's charging up an attack, excess haki is diffusing away making the trails longer than on base activation..

When 90% of people accept that Zoro has AdvCoC, even worse, when even Zoro haters admit that he has AdvCoC it's time you start to think that you are wrong.

And when your arguments are based on non-original material from Oda, he begins to accept it.
Should Galileo accept that earth is the center of the universe because 90% of people accept that instead of
the Earth moving around the Sun as every other planet in the solar system..

lndeed big difference.. Advanced CoC people are not touching.. Zoro won't fight a duel without his swords colliding
with the swords of his opponents..
I pretty sure that zoro pushed king back with adv COC when king tried to take away his swords in chapter 1035.
In chapter 1033 when zoro used COC and knocked some fodders, king asking if he intends to be a king as well, in this part zoro's swords are surrounded by what meny fans saying adv COC.
I believe the other fans have covered and counter all your arguments.
With all due respect man, why are trying so hard?:josad:

I pretty sure that zoro pushed king back with adv COC when king tried to take away his swords in chapter 1035.
In chapter 1033 when zoro used COC and knocked some fodders, king asking if he intends to be a king as well, in this part zoro's swords are surrounded by what meny fans saying adv COC.
I believe the other fans have covered and counter all your arguments.
With all due respect man, why are trying so hard?:josad:
He got flung with his swords as he held on to them, he was already in mid air from dodging king imperial dragon..

He did activate his CoC at that time which stabilized Enma so CoA lightning was hanging around with green smokes..

l dont see myself trying hard just explaining haki sparks being mostly CoA..

He got flung with his swords as he held on to them, he was already in mid air from dodging king imperial dragon..

He did activate his CoC at that time which stabilized Enma so CoA lightning was hanging around with green smokes..

l dont see myself trying hard just explaining haki sparks being mostly CoA..
We can clearly see haki lighting sparks between zoro and king when zoro pushed king back.

Why do you believe it's CoA when at that time he unlocked COC ?

Why zoro used the title of the king in his style?

We can clearly see haki lighting sparks between zoro and king when zoro pushed king back.

Why do you believe it's CoA when at that time he unlocked COC ?

Why zoro used the title of the king in his style?
Yeah lightning CoA sparks from the clash..

CoC is needed to wear Enma as light as a feather and when that mode is activated it stabilize by creating
a constant flow of CoA lightning which is not the case in the other AdCoC instances..

Well you will probably try to refute that in another way but there is change of color even in the Black and white manga..

Oda is telling people what colors are what, it's pretty straightfoward.
They are not excuses, it is trying to find something that explains everything coherently and not a specific situation.

We don't know what the sparks, lightning or call it what you want mean. We have seen them with CoC, AdvCoA, CoA, with transparent CoA (low quality) and we have even seen it in people without Haki.

It seems to be something aesthetic, it does not have a reasonable explanation.

The contrails, we have only seen them in AdvCoC users and they have appeared at the same time as the AdvCoC. It is more than reasonable to say that the contrails represent AdvCoC and therefore Zoro has it.

Nothing shows that Big Mom has AdCoA.. The main feature of AdCoC users is people reacting to them not touching so.
Charapter 939 said:
Luffytarou: It's not like I want to stop them!! I want to throw a punch that hits without touching!!
Then I think I'll be able to break Kaidou's hard scales…!!
I won't know until I try though!!
I have seen how it was done...
It is assumed that it was the same Ambition with weapons traits.
Literally, the definition of AdvCoA is to hit without tagging, so Big Mom has AdvCoA because she hit Page One without tagging. It also makes sense because Kaido has AdvCoO.

Meanwhile, at no point have we been told that the AdvCoC can hit without touching. What we've been shown is that when two AdvCoC attacks collide they don't touch. And there are many examples. Like the image I gave you where Kaido knocked out Luffy, like Roger against Oden (at that time Oden didn't have AdvCoC), like Kaido when he hit Kinemon or like when Kaido caught Luffy misled by the CP0 agent.

There are many examples of attacks that we know have AdvCoC that hit their target. To those who must semar Zoro's attacks.

But there are AdCoC users pull Haki and materialize it around the desired point of impact.. Similar to Blackbeard pulling quakes at Marineford with his hands.
No. There is no such thing as materializing Haki. I have already told you that we have seen this effect even among users without Haki or users with low Haki.

Also, we have never seen excess Haki show up as contrails, not even when Enma goes out of control which is when he absorbs the most Haki. The contrails only appear after Zoro awakens CoC and in a scene where they tell us about the CoC.

I repeat, show me any difference in these attacks:

It's exactly the same, you can't deny it.

Zoro as he's charging up an attack, excess haki is diffusing away making the trails longer than on base activation..

Should Galileo accept that earth is the center of the universe because 90% of people accept that instead of the Earth moving around the Sun as every other planet in the solar system..
The difference is that Galieleo showed irrefutable evidence and had more information than the others. Meanwhile here we all have the same information and your arguments have already been refuted in every possible way. I repeat, if Zoro's haters admit it and you don't, then you have a problem.

They are not excuses, it is trying to find something that explains everything coherently and not a specific situation.

We don't know what the sparks, lightning or call it what you want mean. We have seen them with CoC, AdvCoA, CoA, with transparent CoA (low quality) and we have even seen it in people without Haki.

It seems to be something aesthetic, it does not have a reasonable explanation.
You just changed your narrative upon hearing it went from white to black in the manga.. Every lightning colors aside red
is excess CoA..

Literally, the definition of AdvCoA is to hit without tagging, so Big Mom has AdvCoA because she hit Page One without tagging. It also makes sense because Kaido has AdvCoO.
Not with haki trails.. Both requirements not touching and trails converging, that's AdCoC..

Questions for OP

- Why Oda didn't let other SH have at least Obs Haki?
- Why Oda didn't give FS to Sanji?
- Do you believe that all original Admirals have FS? That's how they reform their body before attacks in Marineford
- Which characters do you think be born with CoC, but never awakened it?
- Would you attribute Nami's weather sensing as special branch of CoO?