Current Events Hard reality : Oda does not acknowledge Kaido as the strongest in his manga

It was never proven Kaido was the WSC. It was always a rumor. I believe the reason that rumor exist is because of his incredible durable body. His body makes it incredibly difficult for him to be hurt, even harder to scar, and at this time impossible to kill. In my opinion his body makes up at least 60% of his strength. If he didn't have that body Oden would have killed him with one hit.

That brings me to my next point which is Yonko are grossly overrated. It's got to the point where some people believe being a Yonko can't be touch except by another Yonko and a Yonko can easily destroy any none Yonko in an instant.

Oda has made it clear that's not true.

Marco had an even clash with Big Mom. She relied on her oldest son for help against him. She acknowledged she didn't have enough power to spare against Marco. Yamato was able to hold off Kaido alone for a while.

Kaido and Big Mom combination attack Hakai, the strongest attack we have seen in the manga, was temporary blocked by Zoro and failed to defeat him. Zoro with 20 to 30 broken bones and poor condition bested and scared Kaido.

Based off those facts either people need to acknowledge a high/top YC can hold off a Yonko or Zoro is above YC level.

Too bad that Hiryuu Kaen was hyped in such an astonishing way by Big Mom and on paper it's not even Zoro's Base strongest attack. You are clearly downplaying the tool Hakai had on Zoro.

Furthermore I didn't mention durability in that there was no substantial need to. I know Zoro is not as durable as Kaido but I mentioned his defensive output which is the keystone here.
Lmao zoro is yonko level? Stop.

You have no idea how to powerscale

Lmao zoro is yonko level? Stop.

You have no idea how to powerscale
I did claim likely that or high diff material.

Don't worry my power scaling is fine, when will you fix yours instead?
Post automatically merged:

Not trying to downplay the AP of Hakai, but rather point out that Zoro withstanding the attack is lacking compared to Kaido's durability.

Perhaps you could clarify what you mean by 'defensive output' since it seems rather confusing to separate it from durability.
Well the context implicated defensive output to equate to the way he could dissipate energy blasts or in general personal defence which is not durability of course.

- Kaido looks more likely Zoro level or somewhat highter at best for now, it should be acknowledged how Mihawk is likely still mid diffing Zoro.
Kaido steamrolled the 9 Scabbards. One of which just put down one of his Yonko Commanders, and another on the same level as him.

Zoro had Drakes help putting down Apoo, took 20+ minutes to fight his way through a bunch of Gifters, and is now fighting against someone who idolizes Kaido for his strength.

Copium?

That just means that Kaido got the title due to technicalities and handicap... Which is actually more realistic than it is supposed to be in a fiction...

It's like your favorite top athlete... Would he/she still be the best if he/she is in the same era as another great and that they faced off against each other?

Kaido steamrolled the 9 Scabbards. One of which just put down one of his Yonko Commanders, and another on the same level as him.

Zoro had Drakes help putting down Apoo, took 20+ minutes to fight his way through a bunch of Gifters, and is now fighting against someone who idolizes Kaido for his strength.
Ok mister I conveniently don't exactly factor the rooftop showings and don't factor the Apoo scenario was PIS in that basically he had to be good for the subsequent Drake fight.

Last edited:
My only problem is every other thing can he pointed to Kaido being WSS, his title says Saibutsu which means Living Organism not to mention biological definition of creature is living Organism anyways.

But biggest thing is and now this puts you guys at cross roads, as Yamato is basically done and Momo is holding Onigashima so Luffy is soloing Kaido by himself.

If you guys acknowledge Zoro had done significant damage to Kaido to nerf him then Kaido being WSC still makes sense otherwise if Luffy is beating nearly fresh Kaido, then Luffy is essentially strongest man after Wano and that will never happen as Luffy virtually always fights from under as an underdog. So every opponent Luffy faces after Kaido is stronger than Kaido or at least every major opponent.

So what line of reasoning will you guys take? Acknowledge Zoros feat or acknowledge Kaido as non WSS?

@Fuji @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS

My only problem is every other thing can he pointed to Kaido being WSS, his title says Saibutsu which means Living Organism not to mention biological definition of creature is living Organism anyways.

But biggest thing is and now this puts you guys at cross roads, as Yamato is basically done and Momo is holding Onigashima so Luffy is soloing Kaido by himself.

If you guys acknowledge Zoro had done significant damage to Kaido to nerf him then Kaido being WSC still makes sense otherwise if Luffy is beating nearly fresh Kaido, then Luffy is essentially strongest man after Wano and that will never happen as Luffy virtually always fights from under as an underdog. So every opponent Luffy faces after Kaido is stronger than Kaido or at least every major opponent.

So what line of reasoning will you guys take? Acknowledge Zoros feat or acknowledge Kaido as non WSS?

@Fuji @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS
Isnt Zoro coming back to fight Kaido again? And i guess you forgot he went through 15 high tiers already. This isnt a solo anymore.

Im just gonna follow what the manga tells me, Kaido is the strongest Pirate, Kaido is the strongest living being,etc And I havent seen anything that disproves it yet. When I do ill change my mind.

Before that well its just business as usual.

T

Tyronejenkins

It was never proven Kaido was the WSC. It was always a rumor. I believe the reason that rumor exist is because of his incredible durable body. His body makes it incredibly difficult for him to be hurt, even harder to scar, and at this time impossible to kill. In my opinion his body makes up at least 60% of his strength. If he didn't have that body Oden would have killed him with one hit.

That brings me to my next point which is Yonko are grossly overrated. It's got to the point where some people believe being a Yonko can't be touch except by another Yonko and a Yonko can easily destroy any none Yonko in an instant.

Marco had an even clash with Big Mom. She relied on her oldest son for help against him. She acknowledged she didn't have enough power to spare against Marco. Yamato was able to hold off Kaido alone for a while.

Kaido and Big Mom combination attack Hakai, the strongest attack we have seen in the manga, was temporary blocked by Zoro and failed to defeat him. Zoro with 20 to 30 broken bones and poor condition bested and scared Kaido.

Based off those facts either people need to acknowledge a high/top YC can hold off a Yonko or Zoro is above YC level.
:myman:

This is a great way of putting it.

Pirate king was never mentioned to be strongest in the world either. There's still levels above yonko it seems. Also YC are still comparable to yonko so katakuri can probably put up a fight against big mom for example. Zoro is YC level folks

H

humanbeing

Some here pushing for the narrative of Kaido being the strongest creature only for one reason if they admit if he ist not really the strongest that would mean that known titles are not always correct and so that could apply for Mihawk's title. Kaido is someone who believes that he as an Oni has to make everyi unter hin Order and he tries to do so with every one why didn't he do that with current other Yonkos? Basically he cannot defeat them.

Some here pushing for the narrative of Kaido being the strongest creature only for one reason if they admit if he ist not really the strongest that would mean that known titles are not always correct and so that could apply for Mihawk's title. Kaido is someone who believes that he as an Oni has to make everyi unter hin Order and he tries to do so with every one why didn't he do that with current other Yonkos? Basically he cannot defeat them.
You among those people that thing the strongest top tier should low and mid diff other top tiers?

Primebeard was WSM yet had peers in Roger and Shiki and Garp,etc.

Another Zoro dick rider in disguise. Yeah, Yonkos cant be touched, thats why Kaido is still standing even after taking multiple attacks from all of the SNs. You are on some bullshit, and you are not even trying to hide it. One word: Shameless.
Post automatically merged:

@Fuji @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS
No, how about start of power creep after Wano?
It is clear that the upcoming enemies will be much stronger. Kaido is not the final villain. So, dont force your thinking on this one, while you also know that there are other possibilities as well.

Last edited: