Current Events Hard reality : Oda does not acknowledge Kaido as the strongest in his manga

H

humanbeing

You among those people that thing the strongest top tier should low and mid diff other top tiers?

Primebeard was WSM yet had peers in Roger and Shiki and Garp,etc.
Roger died 24 years before him and Shiki was not seen for more than 20 years so WB was alone on the top for more 20 years.
i am convinced that Kaido is not the strongest because he is the first Yonko who will get defeated by Luffy.
and i am convinced that strongest swordsman has to do with swordsmanship not with other means, like using CoC haki abilities.the strongest is most likely right now either Shanks or Dragon and it would have something to do with their CoC haki. just like Roger was the strongest not because he was a swordsman.

Roger died 24 years before him and Shiki was not seen for more than 20 years so WB was alone on the top for more 20 years.
i am convinced that Kaido is not the strongest because he is the first Yonko who will get defeated by Luffy.
and i am convinced that strongest swordsman has to do with swordsmanship not with other means, like using CoC haki abilities.the strongest is most likely right now either Shanks or Dragon and it would have something to do with their CoC haki. just like Roger was the strongest not because he was a swordsman.
Killer and Kidd fought Shanks and his crew yet still called Kaido the strongest Pirate, why do you think that is?

Kaido going down to a group effort which is what has been happening vs next top tier going down solo doesnt detract from Kaido at all.

Isnt Zoro coming back to fight Kaido again? And i guess you forgot he went through 15 high tiers already. This isnt a solo anymore.

Im just gonna follow what the manga tells me, Kaido is the strongest Pirate, Kaido is the strongest living being,etc And I havent seen anything that disproves it yet. When I do ill change my mind.

Before that well its just business as usual.
Kaido himself said Scabbards didn't do shit to him neither did supernovas no lasting damage

H

humanbeing

Killer and Kidd fought Shanks and his crew yet still called Kaido the strongest Pirate, why do you think that is?

Kaido going down to a group effort which is what has been happening vs next top tier going down solo doesnt detract from Kaido at all.
they are just telling the narrative of the people. like they gave Shanks hard time.
Kaido's advantage is only his tough skin and DF but i grant you when it comes to haki Shanks should be more powerful and we all know Haki is what matters in one piece really.
just look the moment Luffy learned advanced haki, he is keeping hurt him. Luffy clashing with him in base with his tiny fist while Kaido is in his hybrid and strongest form.
Kaido's strength is because of his toughness, those who can bypass that hard skin and mastered haki can defeat Kaido.
that was my opinion from the beginning and it will never change like i think Shanks is above Kaido and Mihawk as well, i just don't think he is above them because of his swordsmanship but because of his CoC haki abilities the same abilities that made Roger above everyone else.
and the same abilities that makes Dragon and Luffy so dangerous.
Kaido has good CoC haki but Luffy's was able to equal him short after he knew about that use of CoC haki.
CoC haki is the strongest ability in one piece , the ones who has absolute mastery about that power are really the strongest in one piece.
but just like every color of haki there are stages for it. and you can be sure Roger was the best at it in the past , now Shanks or maybe Dragon. soon Luffy will be the one.
anyway that was my opinion if you have another opinion , i respect it and there is no need for arguing who is right or who is wrong. only the time will tell.

It's so obvious that kaido is not the strongest and the ones after him will be stronger (shanks (yes, I believe shanks vs luffy will happen in order to see which one is stronger), blackbeard and imu). Kaido's title is nothing more than a hyping tool, which goes around in the world. Which is ok, because the narration in the beginning was something like "it is said that kaido is the wsc".

Zoro himself said he came to cut the world strongest, is this guy daft

kid and killer acknowledged kaido as the world strongest creature

big mom called kaido a thing that cannot be defeated

oda went out of the way to say in a 1 vs 1 kaido wins

we do not know who kaido fought plus if he was even in his prime

kaido has fought 15 people and is still ongoing
Mihawk can’t even kill pre time skip luffy

we know top tier’s can’t one shot another top tier, if not whitebeard would have one shotted shanks

with your logic, no top tier is really top tier cause they haven’t really fought another top tier

we know luffy is fighting a kaido that has fought almost 17 people and still ongoing, luffy has lost twice also on the roof top

even if he wins we know it’s the combined effort of everybody

lmao kaido still has the wsc cause we know how he went down, and dude has the best showing of any top tier till date all while carrying onigashima

-Oda didn't have Kaido defeat Oden fair and square

-Oda didn't have Kaido have the upperhand on Big Mom who was missing one of her 3 main homies

-Oda never had Luffy acknowledge Kaido's reputation as the world's strongest, not a SINGLE TIME.

-Oda only has Luffy/Zoro refer to the threat of Kaido as "Yonko", be it in Zou where Zoro warns Luffy about facing a Yonko or in the latest chapter where Luffy tells Momo you just bite a Yonko, he never says "You just bite the world's strongest" or anything like that

-Oda didn't give Kaido a single confirmed W vs another toptier

Kaido's reputation can't be more irrelevant to the current arc, it's been brought up once by Zoro who mockingly mentionned the "so called strongest" and once by Killer who called him world's strongest pirate, a grand total of TWO INSTANCES in a 110+ chapter long arc, that's a piss poor track record.

In comparison Whitebeard was repeatedly being called the strongest over and over at Marineford, by everybody and their mothers, and that's a mere 30 chapter long arc, that's what acknowledgement from the author is.

TL:DR : Kaido's folklorish reputation is irrelevant in the story, Oda has already planned to have stronger foes in the post-wano story arcs
Papazuki can one-shot Kaido and that's fact. :cheers:

People are also forgetting the yonko are in a dead lock

2 yonko fighting is ending in extreme diff
And we know kaido is king of 1 vs 1….surely you think the cp0 that has been around for long wouldn’t know if that title was fake???

dude get some help
Kaido is the strongest yonko and current strongest pirate, him going down to multiple efforts doesn’t downplay his strength me a

1)Oda didn't have Kaido defeat Oden fair and square

2)Oda didn't have Kaido have the upperhand on Big Mom who was missing one of her 3 main homies

3)Oda never had Luffy acknowledge Kaido's reputation as the world's strongest, not a SINGLE TIME.

4)Oda only has Luffy/Zoro refer to the threat of Kaido as "Yonko", be it in Zou where Zoro warns Luffy about facing a Yonko or in the latest chapter where Luffy tells Momo you just bite a Yonko, he never says "You just bite the world's strongest" or anything like that

5)Oda didn't give Kaido a single confirmed W vs another toptier

6)Kaido's reputation can't be more irrelevant to the current arc, it's been brought up once by Zoro who mockingly mentionned the "so called strongest" and once by Killer who called him world's strongest pirate, a grand total of TWO INSTANCES in a 110+ chapter long arc, that's a piss poor track record.

7)In comparison Whitebeard was repeatedly being called the strongest over and over at Marineford, by everybody and their mothers, and that's a mere 30 chapter long arc, that's what acknowledgement from the author is.

8)TL:DR : Kaido's folklorish reputation is irrelevant in the story, Oda has already planned to have stronger foes in the post-wano story arcs
1)well there is a high chance kaido was weaker back then so it doesnt matter. We are talking about the current "wsc" version of Kaido.

2)we dont know anything about their fight. Kaido might as well as never used his hybrid form.

3)yet he was one shotted by him. A feat no one ever had accompliced before.

4)thats irrelevant. Kaido is also a yonko, thats a fact. Seriously you dont make any sense here. And zoro actually stated that he is the strongest in wano. He wants to kill kaido bc he considers him to be the wsc.

5)it was stated(in ace's vivre card i think, but i may be wrong here) that kaido's inability to die is the main reason many consider him to be the strongest. So its the mix of immortality primarily and great strength secondary. Big mom never defeated anyone too, shanks neither, bb the same and we dont know shit about dragon. The only one who has defeated a top tier is Akainu(vs Aokiji) but no one ever calls him the strongest.

6)so what did you expect? Everyone calling him the wsc in every single chapter?

7)different cases. Whitebeard is a legendary pirate, greater than kaido, thus all that respect. He was considered the strongest bc he actually WAS for 20 years. That sick marineford version of him though is not the strongest in the world.

8)So let me ask you this. If luffy defeat that weaken kaido after all those fights and with the help of yamato and dragon-momo.... and 100 chapters later he also defeats bb in one vs one..... who would you take? BB or kaido?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm gonna agree for the fact that two characters are looming over the story and are required to be above Kaido. That's Blackbeard and Imu—sama.

I think Oda is being tongue and cheek with it so when both these characters eventually appear in their arcs, it won't have the same recoil effect of "But Oda is retconning his own statements!". It's passed around but not official. We should just recognize it as Oda saying Kaido is perceived as the strongest at the moment.

What a funny thread😆
Kaido has already done more than enough, he is the one who kick the most asses since Onigashima raid and he's still looking like he is at full HP. What more do you want?? You want him to mid diff another top tier to prove he is strongest??

He is the current strongest character.
He is going down faster than other Admiral or Yonko doesn't mean he is the weakest. Luffy needs to be top tier before reaching Laugh tale, the story is in it's final stage.

So for Luffy to gain such massive power boost he needs to fight the strongest and beat him somehow it maybe with help from others too.

Rocks was the most formidable enemies of Roger and obviously Rocks was the strongest in his era, but again he was taken down pretty early by Garp and Roger alliance. And spark new era which is Roger era. Same way the current world strongest Kaido is going to be taken down by Luffy and his allies and make new eras for the Worstgeneration.

Only BB will came out stronger than Kaido after he gain new power who knows?? He's the only top tier who can increase his capabilities even more, there's no limit to him. But the current top tiers like Admirals, Shanks, Mihawk etc. aren't stronger than Kaido. If not then, the people of one piece won't say always bet on Kaido if there are 5 more stronger popular world renowned people.

And the person who made this thread is a joke lol. He still said Luffy isn't top tier even after latest chap in other thread. Dude said only after Luffy beat Kaido 1v1 he is a top tier lmaoo.
You dont beat another top tier in just 1 day, that's why Luffy even though he is top tier will need assistance from other in order to beat Kaido in 1 day bare minimum.

What a funny thread😆
Kaido has already done more than enough, he is the one who kick the most asses since Onigashima raid and he's still looking like he is at full HP. What more do you want?? You want him to mid diff another top tier to prove he is strongest??

He is the current strongest character.
He is going down faster than other Admiral or Yonko doesn't mean he is the weakest. Luffy needs to be top tier before reaching Laugh tale, the story is in it's final stage.

So for Luffy to gain such massive power boost he needs to fight the strongest and beat him somehow it maybe with help from others too.

Rocks was the most formidable enemies of Roger and obviously Rocks was the strongest in his era, but again he was taken down pretty early by Garp and Roger alliance. And spark new era which is Roger era. Same way the current world strongest Kaido is going to be taken down by Luffy and his allies and make new eras for the Worstgeneration.

Only BB will came out stronger than Kaido after he gain new power who knows?? He's the only a top tier who can increase his capabilities even more, there's no limit to him. But the current top tiers like Admirals, Shanks, Mihawk etc. aren't stronger than Kaido. If not then, the people of one piece won't say always bet on Kaido if there are 5 more stronger popular world renowned people.

And the person who made this thread is a joke lol. He still said Luffy isn't top tier even after latest chap in other thread. Dude said only after Luffy beat Kaido 1v1 he is a top tier lmaoo.
You dont beat another top tier in just 1 day, that's why Luffy even though he is top tier will need assistance from other in order to beat Kaido in 1 day bare minimum.
:pepelit:nice pfp

Some here pushing for the narrative of Kaido being the strongest creature only for one reason if they admit if he ist not really the strongest that would mean that known titles are not always correct and so that could apply for Mihawk's title. Kaido is someone who believes that he as an Oni has to make everyi unter hin Order and he tries to do so with every one why didn't he do that with current other Yonkos? Basically he cannot defeat them.
So why is WB WSM when he couldn't beat BM for 30+ years?
Didn't beat prime Kaido either these past 20 years and he didn't also beat Roger and shiki

Can you remind me who did Roger or WB beat yet people held them as top 1
Kaido can't be top 1 coz he didnt beat a top tier? Then Primebeard and Roger can't be either

Sickbeard beat Akainu
Kaido did beat Oden! Even tho it's via cheapshot
Kaido also beat Luffy (low top tier) twice on the roof
Akainu beat Kuzan after 10 days

These are the only Top tiers to beat another top tiers (cheapshot or not)

H

humanbeing

So why is WB WSM when he couldn't beat BM for 30+ years?
Didn't beat prime Kaido either these past 20 years and he didn't also beat Roger and shiki

Can you remind me who did Roger or WB beat yet people held them as top 1
Kaido can't be top 1 coz he didnt beat a top tier? Then Primebeard and Roger can't be either

Sickbeard beat Akainu
Kaido did beat Oden! Even tho it's via cheapshot
Kaido also beat Luffy (low top tier) twice on the roof
Akainu beat Kuzan after 10 days

These are the only Top tiers to beat another top tiers (cheapshot or not)
WB simply doesn't care about being the pirate king he never wanted. he had what he wanted and the other didn't challange him either.
Kaido and BM are different they are after the title of being pirate king, they tries to amass power. especially Kaido if he could defeat those he would have done so, you can remember what he told Yamato that Oni should rule by strength. Shanks was able to stop him even though he can fly like hell and King as well. Shanks has powers that can only explained by monstrous CoC haki. he stopped Kaido , stopped the war even if there were 3 Admirals , Garp , Sengoku etc. Akainu he is hot headed and wanted to kill Luffy no matter what was sweating.
sure Akainu and Kuzan can fight 10 days because they are close in powers but no matter what Kaido will be defeated before the sunrise even if he was mainly against Luffy, sure others fought him too but only Zoro and Yamato were able to land attacks that hurt him a little bit.
don't tell he is exhausted. Akainu and Kuzan fought for 10 days and the so called strongest creature will go in less than 12 hours? even if you could say so the scabbards , and the other supernovas, and Yamato could equal even a day against Akainu or Kuzan no they cannot.
those title are just for hype , WB's title was maybe the most creditable one since he has his DF that can destroy the earth and has a monstrous haki of his own as well. he was so sick , than his life even before the war was only maintained by continuous medication and still was able to fight against the 3 Admirals.
BM and Kaido are in my eyes the weakest Yonkos. it is as simple
BM herself even she needs the giants to have a chance against the other Yonkos.
Luffy will not be the strongest even if soloed Kaido. he will be always the underdog .
he will surpass Kaido and BM in this arc though like he told them. the help he got is really nothing against a top tier, like you mentioned before Akainu and Kuazan fought for 10 days. and those who fought Kaido together were no were a match for him and he fought them maybe for 2 or even three hours? so theoretically he can go against one as strong as him for 10 day - 3 hours but no Luffy will defeat him at the end of the day. the help was there just for Luffy to power up and then come back. he might get help again but again to stall Kaido again like Yamato did.

People gotta be more flexible. They take titles as a gospel.

Roger was mentioned as Whitebeard's equal yet not once labeled as WSM.

It's tough not to consider Shirohige a swordsman in that possessor of a Supreme Grade and proficient user of such.

Kaido is not necessarily literally the strongest creature, it's just many characters calling him like that arguably felt his psychological pressure / warfare.

Besides the time people realize how powerful Zoro is and don't nitpick (a good thing would be starting to realize Zoro could not KO Apoo [out of PIS] or else he wouldn't have been able to fight Drake next) would constitute a starting point to see that Mihawk > Kaido is the likely scenario in essence.

WB simply doesn't care about being the pirate king he never wanted. he had what he wanted and the other didn't challange him either.
Kaido and BM are different they are after the title of being pirate king, they tries to amass power. especially Kaido if he could defeat those he would have done so, you can remember what he told Yamato that Oni should rule by strength. Shanks was able to stop him even though he can fly like hell and King as well. Shanks has powers that can only explained by monstrous CoC haki. he stopped Kaido , stopped the war even if there were 3 Admirals , Garp , Sengoku etc. Akainu he is hot headed and wanted to kill Luffy no matter what was sweating.
sure Akainu and Kuzan can fight 10 days because they are close in powers but no matter what Kaido will be defeated before the sunrise even if he was mainly against Luffy, sure others fought him too but only Zoro and Yamato were able to land attacks that hurt him a little bit.
don't tell he is exhausted. Akainu and Kuzan fought for 10 days and the so called strongest creature will go in less than 12 hours? even if you could say so the scabbards , and the other supernovas, and Yamato could equal even a day against Akainu or Kuzan no they cannot.
those title are just for hype , WB's title was maybe the most creditable one since he has his DF that can destroy the earth and has a monstrous haki of his own as well. he was so sick , than his life even before the war was only maintained by continuous medication and still was able to fight against the 3 Admirals.
BM and Kaido are in my eyes the weakest Yonkos. it is as simple
BM herself even she needs the giants to have a chance against the other Yonkos.
Luffy will not be the strongest even if soloed Kaido. he will be always the underdog .
he will surpass Kaido and BM in this arc though like he told them. the help he got is really nothing against a top tier, like you mentioned before Akainu and Kuazan fought for 10 days. and those who fought Kaido together were no were a match for him and he fought them maybe for 2 or even three hours? so theoretically he can go against one as strong as him for 10 day - 3 hours but no Luffy will defeat him at the end of the day. the help was there just for Luffy to power up and then come back. he might get help again but again to stall Kaido again like Yamato did.
Stop the lame excuses

Primebeard and Roger never beat any top tier
No Great Pirate has defeated the other 1v1
Yet you wanna downplay KAIDO AND BM

Shanks with his crew stopped kaido and king
Look impressive indeed

Are you okay?
Kaido fought BM for 3 days
Fighting multiple people without a break for 3 hrs is more taxing than fighting 1 person

Fights vs Luffy won't go days
Stop daydreaming, Oda will have anyone who can fight for days last only hours vs Luffy
Those days battles are just a way for Oda to offscreen battles.

So luffy needs help, doesn't matter coz he will Power up and get again help
How does that even make kaido look weaker than Shanks ? Lol when kidd who fought Shanks doesn't think Shanks is the strongest.
Luffy who powerup twice and might another PU still will struggle to beat Kaido
Which means luffy is gonna be even FA level this arc to barley beat Kaido
That doesn't hype Shanks coz Shanks couldn't beat kaido! Shanks was never King of 1v1 nor WS of anything.
There's no statement from kidd, Oda, anyone that days Shanks>Kaido

You are stuck to your opinions which are just wishes.
WB feared fighting Kaido for decade +
"Bm is weakest coz she wanted giants to beat other Yonko" forgetting that YONKO are in stalemate for decades

It is clear that the upcoming enemies will be much stronger. Kaido is not the final villain. So, dont force your thinking on this one, while you also know that there are other possibilities as well.
I honestly don't think Luffy's next enemies will be stronger than Kaido (referring mainly to BB and Akainu). However, they will definitely be stronger than every opponent that Luffy had fought before Kaido, and I believe Luffy will have to accomplish that singlehandedly in a 1v1 match, unlike in Kaido's case where multiple individuals teamed up to try to harm Kaido.

I honestly don't think Luffy's next enemies will be stronger than Kaido (referring mainly to BB and Akainu). However, they will definitely be stronger than every opponent that Luffy had fought before Kaido, and I believe Luffy will have to accomplish that singlehandedly in a 1v1 match, unlike in Kaido's case where multiple individuals teamed up to try to harm Kaido.

You do not think that BB would be hyped to be above Kaidou?