Current Events Hard reality : Oda does not acknowledge Kaido as the strongest in his manga

H

humanbeing

Stop the lame excuses

Primebeard and Roger never beat any top tier
No Great Pirate has defeated the other 1v1
Yet you wanna downplay KAIDO AND BM

Shanks with his crew stopped kaido and king
Look impressive indeed

Are you okay?
Kaido fought BM for 3 days
Fighting multiple people without a break for 3 hrs is more taxing than fighting 1 person

Fights vs Luffy won't go days
Stop daydreaming, Oda will have anyone who can fight for days last only hours vs Luffy
Those days battles are just a way for Oda to offscreen battles.

So luffy needs help, doesn't matter coz he will Power up and get again help
How does that even make kaido look weaker than Shanks ? Lol when kidd who fought Shanks doesn't think Shanks is the strongest.
Luffy who powerup twice and might another PU still will struggle to beat Kaido
Which means luffy is gonna be even FA level this arc to barley beat Kaido
That doesn't hype Shanks coz Shanks couldn't beat kaido! Shanks was never King of 1v1 nor WS of anything.
There's no statement from kidd, Oda, anyone that days Shanks>Kaido

You are stuck to your opinions which are just wishes.
WB feared fighting Kaido for decade +
"Bm is weakest coz she wanted giants to beat other Yonko" forgetting that YONKO are in stalemate for decades
i think that Kaido and BM on the same level a fight between them can go 10 days as well.
and where i said that Luffy will need days? i said he will defeat Kaido till the sunrise.
he will defeat Kaido and i just don't think that Kaido is really the strongest.
his epithet has to do with him being an Oni and has a Dragon DF. and since Luffy can bypass that using his haki, it is curtains for Kaido. he will be defeated.
Luffy will just surpass Kaido and BM at the end of this arc. it is as simple as that, that is a part of the reason why i really think that BM and Kaido are in reality the weakest Yonko out there.
Luffy will not be the strongest out there even if he defeats Kaido alone.
those are not wishes it is just where are we going. Luffy will defeat Kaido in less than 12 hours i think.
Kaido and BM are just physical monsters who for sure have good haki but not the best out there. neither of them has FS , and it is questionable if they have the best armament either and when it comes to the CoC haki sure they have good one but not the best we haven't seen the haki monsters yet. Luffy has better observation and better armament at this stage, and equal CoC haki, but the moment he mastered his CoC haki better he will defeat Kaido.
no need for arguing time will tell us who is right.

Stop the lame excuses

Primebeard and Roger never beat any top tier
No Great Pirate has defeated the other 1v1
Yet you wanna downplay KAIDO AND BM

Shanks with his crew stopped kaido and king
Look impressive indeed

Are you okay?
Kaido fought BM for 3 days
Fighting multiple people without a break for 3 hrs is more taxing than fighting 1 person

Fights vs Luffy won't go days
Stop daydreaming, Oda will have anyone who can fight for days last only hours vs Luffy
Those days battles are just a way for Oda to offscreen battles.

So luffy needs help, doesn't matter coz he will Power up and get again help
How does that even make kaido look weaker than Shanks ? Lol when kidd who fought Shanks doesn't think Shanks is the strongest.
Luffy who powerup twice and might another PU still will struggle to beat Kaido
Which means luffy is gonna be even FA level this arc to barley beat Kaido
That doesn't hype Shanks coz Shanks couldn't beat kaido! Shanks was never King of 1v1 nor WS of anything.
There's no statement from kidd, Oda, anyone that days Shanks>Kaido

You are stuck to your opinions which are just wishes.
WB feared fighting Kaido for decade +
"Bm is weakest coz she wanted giants to beat other Yonko" forgetting that YONKO are in stalemate for decades
Who told you Roger and Primebeard never beat a top tier individually?

You realize how many times Garp alone fought with Roger? What about Shiki? Roger who in return fought with Whitebeard.

The true meaning of the title "strongest creature" is that he is the strongest Zoan/inhuman thing in the world.
Oda's only referred to Kaido as the "Strongest Creature" implying strongest non-human, not as the "Strongest Living Thing" period.

最強の生物(Sekai Saikyo no Seibutsu) is Kaidos title same as Mihawk‘s 世界最強の剣士(Sekai Saikyō no Kenshi) or WB’s 世界最強の男 (Sekai Saikyō no Otoko)
Sekai means world and saikyo is made up of two kanji The first Kanji The character 強 (Sai) which roughly translate to most, extreme or Utmost. Now let’s look at the second Kanji, 強 (Tsuyo) which translates to Strong, Powerful, or Potent, "The character 強 likely originally referred to the rice weevil, an insect that attacks rice and several other crops, before being phonetically borrowed to represent the sense of "strong; powerful" so Sekai saikyo means Worlds strongest

and seibutsu means all living creatures, So Kaido‘s title is worlds strongest living creature

最強の生物(Sekai Saikyo no Seibutsu) is Kaidos title same as Mihawk‘s 世界最強の剣士(Sekai Saikyō no Kenshi) or WB’s 世界最強の男 (Sekai Saikyō no Otoko)
Sekai means world and saikyo is made up of two kanji The first Kanji The character 強 (Sai) which roughly translate to most, extreme or Utmost. Now let’s look at the second Kanji, 強 (Tsuyo) which translates to Strong, Powerful, or Potent, "The character 強 likely originally referred to the rice weevil, an insect that attacks rice and several other crops, before being phonetically borrowed to represent the sense of "strong; powerful" so Sekai saikyo means Worlds strongest

and seibutsu means all living creatures, So Kaido‘s title is worlds strongest living creature
An insect is also a Zoan :kayneshrug:

Of course he is not the strongest, it is fake hype and we have seen it before against kata and others.
Of course he is very strong but you don't burn away your strongest character before you have even begun the endgame.
I mean I would love if Zoro was already close the level of the strongest around but obviously he is more far behind Mihawk :P

they are just telling the narrative of the people. like they gave Shanks hard time.
Kaido's advantage is only his tough skin and DF but i grant you when it comes to haki Shanks should be more powerful and we all know Haki is what matters in one piece really.
just look the moment Luffy learned advanced haki, he is keeping hurt him. Luffy clashing with him in base with his tiny fist while Kaido is in his hybrid and strongest form.
Kaido's strength is because of his toughness, those who can bypass that hard skin and mastered haki can defeat Kaido.
that was my opinion from the beginning and it will never change like i think Shanks is above Kaido and Mihawk as well, i just don't think he is above them because of his swordsmanship but because of his CoC haki abilities the same abilities that made Roger above everyone else.
and the same abilities that makes Dragon and Luffy so dangerous.
Kaido has good CoC haki but Luffy's was able to equal him short after he knew about that use of CoC haki.
CoC haki is the strongest ability in one piece , the ones who has absolute mastery about that power are really the strongest in one piece.
but just like every color of haki there are stages for it. and you can be sure Roger was the best at it in the past , now Shanks or maybe Dragon. soon Luffy will be the one.
anyway that was my opinion if you have another opinion , i respect it and there is no need for arguing who is right or who is wrong. only the time will tell.
the headcanon on this despite manga stating kaido will always win in a 1 v1 this isn’t a 1 vs 1 again
Post automatically merged:

People gotta be more flexible. They take titles as a gospel.

Roger was mentioned as Whitebeard's equal yet not once labeled as WSM.

It's tough not to consider Shirohige a swordsman in that possessor of a Supreme Grade and proficient user of such.

Kaido is not necessarily literally the strongest creature, it's just many characters calling him like that arguably felt his psychological pressure / warfare.

Besides the time people realize how powerful Zoro is and don't nitpick (a good thing would be starting to realize Zoro could not KO Apoo [out of PIS] or else he wouldn't have been able to fight Drake next) would constitute a starting point to see that Mihawk > Kaido is the likely scenario in essence.
lol
With your logic then mihawk isn’t the strongest wss, it’s just a title….after all he couldn’t pass vista

manga said kaido strongest, kid and killer called him the strongest pirate, zoro himself stated it
Ace novel also confirmed it

but because you “feel” he isn’t then manga is stating trash
Post automatically merged:

Of course he is not the strongest, it is fake hype and we have seen it before against kata and others.
Of course he is very strong but you don't burn away your strongest character before you have even begun the endgame.
Im is likely the strongest, Kaido is current strongest pirate, the whole reason for this raid and supernova vs kaido was to show that kaido can’t be defeated in a 1 v 1

I’m sorry but kaido has the greatest feat of any pirate and marine on panel, his hype too is greater than all yonkos too

You people talking like whitebeard wasn’t killed by marines yet couldn’t do that to kaido

luffy beating kaido after him stream rolling 15 people doesn’t make him the strongest pirate…dude still has shanks to fight solo

Last edited:
I dunno if he's factually the strongest, but he's definitely up there.

He's going down first, cause he's easy to write around, similiar to Fujitora. Those guys just overpower you or knock you out, but when they get the best of you, you are not instantly dead, crippled or out of comission for the whole arc.
Against guys like he C3 admirals, Shanks and Mihawk Luffy would have needed the silliest plot armour ever, cause there is no coming back, after they would have landed their moves.

Additionally a non all out Kaido is much more powerful than all those guys I named when they aren't going all out. Means Luffy gets time to develop, all the while Kaido is a serious threat on every level.
Restrict Shanks and Mihawk off advCoC and you got some Vista kinda guy that somehow has to lead the antagonist party. The Scabbards' onslaught, non advCoC G4 Luffy etc.- every scenario, that was taken care of by Kaido comfortably, would have meant either defeat or going all out and kill everyone there is for those kinda guys.
From a story perspective Kaido is much more easy to handle as an early on antagonist.

Still there are only so much abilities one can have and DF less it boils down to the advanced forms of the three haki types.
So when Kaido also has the strongest type -advCoC-, while still being an ogre (>>human) and having the strongest Zoan DF awakened, it certainly doesn't look promising for everyone else.

And in general: People should hold their horses. BM and Kaido both did not went all out yet. Their awakening has still to come.
Just like all the other forms before, hybrid Kaido is just there to give the other guys a chance and to give them feats (Yamato & Luffy).
Awakened Kaido will hit different- the grand final of the arc.