Hardest Game you've played

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Orphan was probably the third hardest for me (Laurence >> Ludwig ~ Orphan >> the rest)

I never played DS2 and I don't plan to (unless there's a remake, same for DS1)

I only played Bloodborne and currently playing DS3 (started the Ringed City DLC)
Ludwig was the perfectly difficult boss. Just flawless. The 2 shark men in the well and the Bloody Crow ECLIPSED the difficulty of any Bloodborne boss though lol

If you havent played DS2, then yeah dont bother unless there's a remake. As a souls gam, DS2 isnt good. The bosses, enemies, NPCs and aesthetic are pretty shit. Best build variety of the series though.

I first fought him in NG+. His movements were so fast and sporadic when I first fought him but only his 2nd phase that was the problem. Somehow, Orphan of Kos was no problem for me.

What are your opinions on DS2 bosses?
Damn I'm glad I decided to stay in ng so that I could do the dlc when I eventually got it lol.

Anyway you two should play Nioh, I liked it more than dark souls, bloodborne, the surge, and dark souls 3 once I learned how to properly play it and got into the proper story.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Damn I'm glad I decided to stay in ng so that I could do the dlc when I eventually got it lol.

Anyway you two should play Nioh, I liked it more than dark souls, bloodborne, the surge, and dark souls 3 once I learned how to properly play it and got into the proper story.
Lol you would've gotten slaughtered in NG+. The hunter npcs alone are no joke and can 2 shot you....or maybe cause my build didnt have that much vitality.

Lol you would've gotten slaughtered in NG+. The hunter npcs alone are no joke and can 2 shot you....or maybe cause my build didnt have that much vitality.
I mean I have the regenerating armor, that should help a tad. Also are you underestimating my ability to casually push the thumbsticks in a certain direction and pressing the shoot button?

This wasn't the horizon zero dawn discussion lol. I'd still probably do well I imagine, but i don't want to stress myself out more.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Dark Souls 3 is pretty hard

But not for me

Got some footage of some of my PVP battles here:

^I played hardcore mindgames with this guy lol. He and I fought for about 2 minutes before I realized that he kept performing the same behaviors on repeat and just started walking towards him as he drained his stamina by rolling lol.

^Nothing really spectacular about this one, I just have a lot of fun with these Ringed Knight Greatswords lol.

It’s that you playing in the footage?
No, but I'll try to record the Midir fight, I'll probably have to infuse some trash weapon with a lightning gem since that fucker has big fire/dark resistance
Post automatically merged:

@Admiral Lee Hung I recorded it, third try with this weapon, no ember and 9 estus left at the end :

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
i play one piece pirate warriors 4 (i think cus i play long time ago) n its usopp vs rob lucci, i can't defeat rob lucci..:catcry:

another game, resident evil 2 remake..
I played that game, it can be very challenging indeed! Takes very good practice to overcome the most daunting tasks.