Break Week Has anyone on this forum ever been convinced by their opponent’s argument?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Do you remmeber what he said about garp not being rogers equal? garp is a fraud unlike sengoku who rivals newgate
Not really, it happened like years ago so I don't really remember the details but I think Garp is no fraud. It's just that people mistake his rivalry with Roger with them being equal while it was never explicitly said nor implied to be the case. Garp is fully capable of fighting Roger or WB, as is Sengoku, but he is not their equal.

Nope, cause most of their arguments are so far out of reach that it could only exist in their head cannons and dreams. There is a fine line difference between what Oda WILL do to One Piece vs what readers WANT Oda to do in One Piece.

There was only ONE person I remember, back on Orojackson Forums, @Celestial D. Dragon, who was able to convince me that Big Mom was truly gonna fall and meet her end on WCI, after the 2 of us had a long, intense and meaningful debate. That didn't happen, which I anticipated because the whole crew wasn't on WCI at the time.

But now Big Mom has survived all the way to the Wano Arc!

But i'm not all that happy for the win, because what's Oda doing with Big Mom in Wano is what he did with her in WCI, nothing but a plot tool. If i knew Big Mom was gonna be used like this in Wano, I now WISH that @Celestial D. Dragon was right and Big Mom died back WCI so we don't have to put up with this crap in Wano! Big Mom having amnesia in Wano is worse than her screaming weddding cakkke in WCI!

That's about as far as convincing goes, every other theory hasn't convinced me is because of 3 reasons:

1. Something they WANT to happen, NOT something that possibly CAN happen, or make sense SHOULD happen. (Judge Top 5, Jinbe dying all made ZERO sense narratively and lore wise speaking). But people wanted it to happen for their own selfish reasons. Judge Top 5 was to give W's to Sanji so he can have an impressive background like Luffy's. And Jinbe dying in WCI was done so that he won't be able to join the crew and not threaten Sanji's position in the Monster Trio.

2. Most of the time its matchups and looking for W feats so people can masturbate to their favorite characters, those never end well. (Remember Sanji vs Katakuri 1v1 and Judge Top 5?)

3. Insufficient evidence or reasons to back up their argument or theory. Every time this happens, they would fall back on their last line defense which is 'anything can happen'. I remember @Monkey D Theories back on Orojackson Forums used this argument a lot. Here on WorstGen Forums you see the 'anything can happen' argument a lot here too. It never helps.

Now speaking of good One Piece Theories and Theorists, Marco One Piece Theorist on YouTube is actually a good one with proof. He correctly predicted Kanjuro to be the traitor on Zou, something that Oda only reveals TWO arcs later.

Nope, cause most of their arguments are so far out of reach that it could only exist in their head cannons and dreams. There is a fine line difference between what Oda WILL do to One Piece vs what readers WANT Oda to do in One Piece.

There was only ONE person I remember, back on Orojackson Forums, @Celestial D. Dragon, who was able to convince me that Big Mom was truly gonna fall and meet her end on WCI, after the 2 of us had a long, intense and meaningful debate. That didn't happen, which I anticipated because the whole crew wasn't on WCI at the time.

But now Big Mom has survived all the way to the Wano Arc!

But i'm not all that happy for the win, because what's Oda doing with Big Mom in Wano is what he did with her in WCI, nothing but a plot tool. If i knew Big Mom was gonna be used like this in Wano, I now WISH that @Celestial D. Dragon was right and Big Mom died back WCI so we don't have to put up with this crap in Wano! Big Mom having amnesia in Wano is worse than her screaming weddding cakkke in WCI!

That's about as far as convincing goes, every other theory hasn't convinced me is because of 3 reasons:

1. Something they WANT to happen, NOT something that possibly CAN happen, or make sense SHOULD happen. (Judge Top 5, Jinbe dying all made ZERO sense narratively and lore wise speaking). But people wanted it to happen for their own selfish reasons. Judge Top 5 was to give W's to Sanji so he can have an impressive background like Luffy's. And Jinbe dying in WCI was done so that he won't be able to join the crew and not threaten Sanji's position in the Monster Trio.

2. Most of the time its matchups and looking for W feats so people can masturbate to their favorite characters, those never end well. (Remember Sanji vs Katakuri 1v1 and Judge Top 5?)

3. Insufficient evidence or reasons to back up their argument or theory. Every time this happens, they would fall back on their last line defense which is 'anything can happen'. I remember @Monkey D Theories back on Orojackson Forums used this argument a lot. Here on WorstGen Forums you see the 'anything can happen' argument a lot here too. It never helps.

Now speaking of good One Piece Theories and Theorists, Marco One Piece Theorist on YouTube is actually a good one with proof. He correctly predicted Kanjuro to be the traitor on Zou, something that Oda only reveals TWO arcs later.
i was marco all along

he is
Post automatically merged:

I have mutually agreed upon alot of arguments.. but the staggering numbers of disputes over shadow the consensus i have had..
People severely underestimated Vergo and Pica, but look who cut them down. Zoro can even wound Kaido. He KOed Pica with his 2nd strongest attack after Ashura.

Zoro will probably take down Cracker even faster than Pica. He might cut Cracker and his soldier all in one swoop, like Law cut Vergo and SAD factory in 1 hit.

People severely underestimated Vergo and Pica, but look who cut them down. Zoro can even wound Kaido. He KOed Pica with his 2nd strongest attack after Ashura.

Zoro will probably take down Cracker even faster than Pica. He might cut Cracker and his soldier all in one swoop, like Law cut Vergo and SAD factory in 1 hit.
We have yet to see Pica fight in his FBH, which would be cool to see him wrestling and punching people out while they can’t hurt him. Or combining haki with a golem like Bullet did. Zoro was dodging Pica in physical clashes

Yet Diamante was the undefeated reigning champion of the colosseum, not Pica. Diamante > Pica and Trebol=Diamante. Trebol controlled all the underground activities and Sugar was with him at all times.

law's case is different ... peca is 1/7 th of cracker's bounty not even a threat to zoro let alone cracker .. cracker is someone cut through arnament clad gear 4th luffy...

Peca's haki ain't even as hyped as Vergo.... i respect Vergo strength and the fact that law had to cut through a mountain range to slice him in half.. Vergo is a gazillion times more competent than peca... peca was low diff material for zoro there is literally a thread out there regarding zoro low diff ing him .. zoro should have easily cut through him with a arnment clad shishi son son....

Vergo and Cracker are known for their Arnment while peca isn't even hyped for strength..

Vergo and cracker would give zoro a tougher time that a low diff disgrace like peca..

just coz zoro uses his 2nd strongest attack doesn't mean he can't use any other to knock him down... remember.. its about who's haki is stronger... Vergo and cracker far out class peca in that category and will give (DR) zoro a good fight .... enma makes a it obvious that cracker and Vergo won't stand a chance against zoro's haki at this point..

but dressrosa zoro vs cracker is an high-Extreme diff fight to zoro.. it will turn into a battle of attrition.. but harder for zoro

he doesn't have gear 4th strength/defence to break through cracker's defence...i believe their arnment is pretty equated since they both are hyped for it...

Last edited:
law's case is different ... peca is 1/7 th of cracker's bounty not even a threat to zoro let alone cracker .. cracker is someone cut through arnament clad gear 4th luffy...

Peca's haki ain't even as hyped as Vergo.... i respect Vergo strength and the fact that law had to cut through a mountain range to slice him in half.. Vergo is a gazillion times more competent than peca... peca was low diff material for zoro there is literally a thread out there regarding zoro low diff ing him .. zoro should have easily cut through him with a arnment clad shishi son son....

Vergo and Cracker are known for their Arnment while peca isn't even hyped for strength..

Vergo and cracker would give zoro a tougher time that a low diff disgrace like peca..

just coz zoro uses his 2nd strongest attack doesn't mean he can't use any other to knock him down... remember.. its about who's haki is stronger... Vergo and cracker far out class peca in that category and will give (DR) zoro a good fight .... enma makes a it obvious that cracker and Vergo won't stand a chance against zoro's haki at this point..

but dressrosa zoro vs cracker is an high-Extreme diff fight to zoro.. it will turn into a battle of attrition.. but harder for zoro

he doesn't have gear 4th strength/defence to break through cracker's defence...i believe their arnment is pretty equated since they both are hyped for it...
Pica's bounty was frozen over 10 years ago in the North Blue, which was stated to have deflated bounties (all outer seas do).

I mean Don Chinjao had a bounty of 550 million in Kano, and Prime Garp who took down Rox was training for him.

Pica's bounty was frozen over 10 years ago in the North Blue, which was stated to have deflated bounties (all outer seas do).

I mean Don Chinjao had a bounty of 550 million in Kano, and Prime Garp who took down Rox was training for him.
True but the gap in strength and portrayal is a flipin Chasm.. ik that the bounty doesn't resemble strength but even if it didn't freeze i doubt it would merely touch zoro's bounty.. plus its factual that he hasn't fought anyone considerably strong since he is in dressrosa most of his life.. he should equate to Diamante... who was overpower Kyros who wasn't even using haki but brute strength...

the too executives are a joke