Current Events Has Zoro Surpassed Mihawk?

How Close Is He To Mihawk

• Total voters
That doesn't take away from the fact that Zoro had to utilize the ability of Enma to the point where he almost died against a YC1. However you want to look at it, Zoro can only sustain "King of Hell mode", or whatever people want to call it for a very minimal amount of time, with the series risk of death as a side effect.

MIhawk has zero risk of dying while fighting against a YC1. Zoro is not close to Mihawk yet, and won't be there until he can fight at the level of "King of Hell mode" without risk of dying.

"If this fight keeps dragging on, this Sword is going to kill me."

What do you mean what am I talking about?

Zoro is only at that level for a minute or so, and it brings the series risk of death to sustain it. If he tried to approach Mihawk (Or any Top Tier) at this current time, with his one minute power boost, he'd get washed.
Enma does NOT pull acoc out of Zoro. Zoro is afraid if he stops giving her the necessary amount of khaki, she will start pulling it out herself again.

Luffy needed two power-ups to stand on equal footing with Kaido after he hit the commander bounty range so Zoro should currently be two power-ups away from Mihawk as well since Kaido and Mihawk are likely comparable. So I'd go with 50%.