Manga Discussion Hellsing thread

Who is your favourite character?

• Total voters

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
What do you guys think about Captain's chances against Alucard?? And his overall strength level in comparison to EOS Anderson with holy thorn and Young Walter??
In the manga, Hans was giving young Walter Vietnam flashbacks.

I believe Hans is easy top tier alongside pre- eos Alucard. He is the Nazi's answer to a true vampire.

Holy thorn Anderson, he should be able to beat unless Father has some sort of silver on him.

In the manga, Hans was giving young Walter Vietnam flashbacks.

I believe Hans is easy top tier alongside pre- eos Alucard. He is the Nazi's answer to a true vampire.

Holy thorn Anderson, he should be able to beat unless Father has some sort of silver on him.
I agree, he could defeat Eos Anderson. I wish that Captain would've had more rich backstory and better character development than he was given.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I agree, he could defeat Eos Anderson. I wish that Captain would've had more rich backstory and better character development than he was given.
Yeah hans was done dirty. I wanted to see how the Nazis even managed to subdue such an impressive asset.

All he was given was he's a silent killer, op werewolf and he wanted to die. Like lol wtf. Do better