Versus Battle Hippo vs Polar bear vs Siberian Tiger

D

Dragomir

This would depend on the location. If out on dry land then the hippo is getting stomped. Even tho the tiger & polar bear won't do much damage, it'll dry out quickly and pass out from dehydration and lack of moisture. Then it'll go either way between the bear and the tiger. If near a body of water, hippo wins. Can easily go back to the water to regain stamina and such. Even tho the other two can swim, hippo is more mobile and at home in the water than the bear and tiger are. The moment either one of those two enter the water they get demolished by the hippo's incredibly powerful jaws.

Hippo.

Too durable for Polar Bear or Siberian Tiger to bite through his skin.

+ His mouth grip is one of the toughest shits on the world ( I heard it on National Geographic Channel ).

So yeah.

Long fight but still Hippo Low to Low high diffs max.
Polar bears eat walruses and they have thicc ass hides too, i assumed they could do something about the hippo hide?
And what about siberian tigers? These things can take down brown bears.
While the hippos jaw is powerfull, it lack maneuverability imo,tiger is way more agile and the bear is more polyvalant as it can use its legs to roll the hippo over.

Firstly, hippopotamus curb stomps. Nothing beats a thicc boi.

Secondly, all three of these fighters are from the same verse thus this section should not be in the multiverse battledome. :kappa::afrokappa:
Hippos are definitely top 3 in the verse when it comes to land animals

1- Elephants
2 - Rhinos
3 - Hippos
Note to self, never go to the Africa.
By the way.

What the fuck we are doing right now?

:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
Watching a YouTube video about the oppih.

@Finalbeta remove the hippo and make it polar bear vs Siberian tiger. That would be a lot more interesting.
We're wearing the avatar of a divinity

A moment of inattentiveness and wearing such incredibility will prove fatal for mental faculties
Post automatically merged:

Firstly, hippopotamus curb stomps. Nothing beats a thicc boi.

Secondly, all three of these fighters are from the same verse thus this section should not be in the multiverse battledome. :kappa::afrokappa:

Note to self, never go to the Africa.

Watching a YouTube video about the oppih.
Its the only place i found for such a thing and im gonna remove the hippo i guess. Also come to africa buddy, tis a good place me and @Dragomir can attest to it :blush:

Its done boss :D

Hippos are definitely top 3 in the verse when it comes to land animals

1- Elephants
2 - Rhinos
3 - Hippos
Id say hippos beat rhinos more often than not, if nothing else just for the rhinos being huge ass pussy and dumb as bricks whereas hippos are aggro as fuck.