Character Discussion Hiyori DOES NOT deserve to be Shogun

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And he’ll know how? Closed borders means they won’t get information in or out of wano.
:nicagesmile:

How did Oden get to know that Roger died when he was in Wano? The Beast Pirates specifically made sure no information got in , doesnt mean Momo has to do that. Hes protecting Wano from outside forces, possibly the World Govt. Not the news lol.

Momo wants to see what’s at raftel
Citation needed. Else this is just headcanon.

that will tell him the importance of opening wanos borders. He can’t do that in wano
The importance of opening Wanos borders has been stressed since Zou and for more than 20 years. It is basically the will Oden passed down to his family and retainers. Momo doesnt need to go anywhere to learn anything.

All I see is elaborated Momo4nakama arguments which arent even coherent.

At first i was thinking that Yamato would be the shogun of Wano, but when i saw Momo getting 20 years older with Shinobu's powers i changed my mind.
You can argue that Momo has the mind of an 8 year old boy, but he has done and got through so much that if he was in the Avatar airbender series he would be the protagonist.

It would be a absolutely terrible plot twist specifically because she didn’t kill Orochi. I could have bought it then
To be fair
- The mayor in Orange Town didn't kill Buggy
- Vivi didn't kill Crocodile
- Gan Fall didn't kill Enel
- Iceburg didn't kill Lucci
- Shirahoshi/Neptune/the other royals didn't kill Hody
- Rebecca/Viola/the king didn't kill Doffy

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I think momo makes more sense given everything thats been said and shown so far but it feels like he's becoming a strawhat with yamato so next spot just goes to hiyori

Wait what!? Are there people who are actually advocating for her to become Shogun!?
This whole story from punk Hazard to dressrosa to Zou and Wano has been largely momo's story. She even has a competing dream with Luffy where she taunts Luffy Pk dream hy declaring she will be the shogun.
Would be pretty bizzare if Wano's lead prostitute ended up being the Shogun to tbh. Yamato has a better chance imo

:nicagesmile:

How did Oden get to know that Roger died when he was in Wano? The Beast Pirates specifically made sure no information got in , doesnt mean Momo has to do that. Hes protecting Wano from outside forces, possibly the World Govt. Not the news lol.

Citation needed. Else this is just headcanon.

The importance of opening Wanos borders has been stressed since Zou and for more than 20 years. It is basically the will Oden passed down to his family and retainers. Momo doesnt need to go anywhere to learn anything.

All I see is elaborated Momo4nakama arguments which arent even coherent.
Momo said this while he was talking to Yamato.

“Father tore out the page with the most crucial part. What did he and Roger see on the final island that made them laugh! I do not understand what the goal is! Father was not a prophet. If he were still alive now would he still say ‘open Wanos borders.’”

Current chapter Momo said he’s not going to open Wanos borders yet and in the quote provided he connects opening wanos borders with whatever it was on raftel.

So yes, Momo does need it. He needs to grow as a person because he’s not yet ready to fulfill his fathers will.

Hiyori contributed nothing to the liberation of Wano.

She has no leadership skills displayed in the story whatsoever

The final monumental decision that governs the fate of Wano- Opening its borders- completely has nothing to do with Hiyori whatsoever

So no, whether you want whatever theory you made to come true, the story has done Hiyori NO FAVORS whatsoever in this regard.
She won't. Wano is based on Japan. No shogun alias the leader of armies can't be a woman in the history of Japan. There was only one woman who was kinda a shogun because she was the wife and mother of Tokugawa era, but never officially. That says a lot.

Don't think that Oda who doesn't give a fuck about women, will give that role to Hiyori.

In the words of Jay-Z

"Pay us like you owe us
For all the years that you hoed us"

Hiyori has earned it through years of ehm... Adult dedication.
She never did. She said so, albeit coded.

Post automatically merged:

She won't. Wano is based on Japan. No shogun alias the leader of armies can't be a woman in the history of Japan. There was only one woman who was kinda a shogun because she was the wife and mother of Tokugawa era, but never officially. That says a lot.

Don't think that Oda who doesn't give a fuck about women, will give that role to Hiyori.
Oda can give it to her. He just doesn't want women to be beaten up by men for the most part

Momo: I want to be shogun

scabbards: we want Momo to be shogun

hiyori: I’ve never said I wanted to be shogun

So why the fuck do people think she will be shogun again?
girl power
Post automatically merged:

for people who think momo wont be shogun because hes still mentally a child, you do know that the real shogun of japan after tokugawa era isolation was a child, right?