Chapter Discussion Holy shit Kizaru cauterized Vegapunk’s wound so he can escape

i read the chapter and im like
what the fuck

why did kizaru stab vegapunk in the exact same spot he was already stabbed through is this nika retarded?

then i realised Goda Greatness

Kizaru overheard vegapunk say he will die of blood Hemorrhage
The goat kizaru jumped to action and found a way to save his friend while keeping the paychecks comin

this also explains vegapunks smile, It is not because he is glad he got the message out... that is a misdirection for npc sheep drones ai readers
he smiles because he is happy knowing kizaru has not lost his soul.

shout out to @MonochromeYoru and @Brush D. Teeth yall think like me

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I don't think that's how cauterization works it's meant to stop bleeding Yes but if any organs got destroyed A laser to the back just made it worst

i read the chapter and im like
what the fuck

why did kizaru stab vegapunk in the exact same spot he was already stabbed through is this nika retarded?

then i realised Goda Greatness

Kizaru overheard vegapunk say he will die of blood Hemorrhage
The goat kizaru jumped to action and found a way to save his friend while keeping the paychecks comin

this also explains vegapunks smile, It is not because he is glad he got the message out... that is a misdirection for npc sheep drones ai readers
he smiles because he is happy knowing kizaru has not lost his soul.

shout out to @MonochromeYoru and @Brush D. Teeth yall think like me
I was half-joking about this too, biggest evidence against it is the monitor checking his health but it's not 100% conclusive.