Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Orca, RN, AM is my current PoE

rest is town/ null

@SoulKiller my green blood brother, do you have any thoughts to share
Hey man, sorry just alot is going on from my end, and I find it hard to commit myself to the thread/game at the moment. I don't wanna inuldge into personal stuff. But lack of activity from my end is due to my attention being needed else where.

I informed the hosts regarding this before I signed up. I'll try and pick up the pace and gonna go through the thread and catch up.

As far as I am concerned right now, unfortunately naomi is most likely the vig, she wasted her bullet on me because of her paranoia of last game, and I don't think naomi has balls of steels to lie that she shot me as scum. So currently naomi is my strongest town read. I actually was working on a theory regarding her slot, from my little experience with her last game, as scum she tends to tunnel and focus on one target all game and refuse to look at it from any other angle, and wanted to see if she will replicate such gameplay again, and it seems she is doing just that lol. But there is no way she would lie about the shot as scum, I don't think so atleast. Makes no sense from and I don't believe naomi is capable of pulling off such move a and so she is just townie who happen to have a gun in her hand and I guess this is how she plays regardless if she is scum or not.

Based on reads by DP1

Ratchet, you, and polar looked fine to me. Watson looked better as the day progressed, and also indigio posts looked better.

AM/Nameless/Orca/Kiku/RA is where the pile of scum is probably at. But I probably need to go back and reread the later phase of that DP tbh.

I was actually not aware that the game was majority lynch (that was my bad for not reading the opening post by flower) and was under the impression the person with the highest vote gets lynched. Having no lynch flipped from last DP leaves us with little information and motivation from players placing their vote on either of the wagons. People who were around during that time and refused to place their votes do get the eyebrow raise from me tbh. I was planning on doing a quick ISO but I think my activity personally will bloom whenever I finish whatever I have to finish in my personal life.

I thought Saber posts looked geniune, but was bit taken back when he was so fixated on the DP ending without hammering, liike he was nervous. I thought there was no reason for him to be nervous when the votes where piling up on the counter wagon at the time. Will probably requires an ISO this slot.

I also noticed that we are getting alot of vanilla claims, and I am pretty sure one of those claim is fake.

Let me catch up properly to the thread and see what things has transpired.

As this isn’t a bastard game.

I hereby confirm the Galactic Baseballer is Town. Fake WUs are not a thing in this game, neither are fake flips.
Cool, seems like ratchet town is just town here then, I do think it's a bit unwise to use this as a way to out himself. He was not really under pressure to out his self like that. He just makes himself a target for scum. But I am sure he thought of that and have good reason for outing himself. We will see what he has to say.

btw, i'm thinking this could be a setup where characters aren't tied to alignments, my character would make more sense as an indie rather than town based on what i've read and what someone else said here, and yet i'm town
I would not really put too much stock in using flavor as a way to solve the game, old school mafia style is the way to go.

I followed the wagon on your slot because its majority, numbnuts. Whatever wagon has the most momentum at the end of the day gets pushed through unless you have an actual reason to be against it, thats how majority works

Speaking of apathy, you're weirdly chatty this game
Hang on, the last line doesn't make sense now because I posted that incompletely. The first paragraph was supposed to end with "thats how majority works. Except on here, where we waste half the day phases accomplishing fucking nothing this happens EVERY GAME"
Hahaha, sorry I just love this girl posts. Makes me not wanna yeet her. She is direct and to the point, no filter.

oh you think he got notified in light game? if his bullet proof was used up?
Yes I did get notified that my bulletproof is gone, it's why I came out with the information. I stated this earlier in the thread too.

sk also have bullet proof if that other kill was not from other vig.
Or I am just townie, we had 3 kills attempt during the night, you think town is incapable of having a 1 shot Bullet proof when there is that many kills happening during the night?

Vote Lynch: Always Mind

I am not sure if I will be able to pop up for tomorrow will be hectic day for me, so will place my vote on AM, didn't like the way he claimed tbh and he is already in the PoE pile.

I will try and arrive before eod. I am gonna be here around for a little while if anyone has questions etc.

Read wise as of this moment.

Town :
SoulKiller
Ratchet
Naomi

Town lean :
Mango
Indigio
Polar

Null:
Saber
Logiko
Kiku

Scum Lean:

AM
Red Night
RA
Orca

I am not gonna theorize who can possibly be serial killer/indie if one exists, which seems to be the case because someone killed alexis, unless if mafia have 2 kills? so ill let mafia deal with that headach. If I missed anyone, then apology you probably didn't leave any impression on me.

What if that is what he wants you to think though. I don’t have any belief that it was a slip, but it was for certain theatrics.

He certainly is not, though I have no idea what his plan of attack is - if any at all lmao.

@Alwaysmind do you have any thoughts on the game now, or will you remain clueless?

While I don’t mind the pivot away from Saber, I am wondering why you chose the first timer for the alternative.

To play devils advocate I would say that for a lost lamb it’s not too incriminating to be sheeping. At least not in a vacuum, but them pretty much throwing in the towel the moment he’s being questioned isn’t doing him any favour

Imagine putting me in the PoE lmao

Kiku got mad about the lynch failing when she herself was MIA for a long ass time. That being said, she did vote for nameless in the end.

on a side note how does a first timer with no idea what he’s doing know

This here is interesting, Orca, in spite of being active at the time, conveniently doesn’t appear anymore after asked to vote when this would have been the decisive one.

This is a huge minus on Orca the way I see it.
Explain how ignoring my main suspect saying to vote someone...is suspect in itself. That might be the worst post in history lmao

my main push saber the entire dp

changed to nameless at the end, because saber's wagon was not progressing and no lynch would be bad

ended up not getting either
In majority lynch a D1 no lynch is better for town usually. If there is a lynch almost always town or super bussed scum