Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

a game like this, with free claiming, scums most likely have fake claims anyway

only in games with super restrictive claiming / or super related flavor with roles, that the hosts don't give fake claims

don't think we can solve by flavor
agreed
i dunno who killed alexis but it actually helped town tbh
man was definitely in the PoE
Since I think you ignored me. Alexis wasn't on my scum list lol
What makes this a townie thing?
Scum would rather vote on a wagon D1 if its town to get a lynch. Scum probably pushes harder for a lynch D1 I think. Kiku not pushing hard for 1 seems townish

You didn't do any actions, but can you do any actions is the question? because there is a big difference between being a vanilla and not doing any actions, because a vanilla cannot do any actions anyways.
Yes I can do action but just wasn’t the right time like casting speak with the dead on someone who is alive.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

I don't recall himeko like that.. @Ratchet

well in au she did die....so there that...

but huohuo would been better choice for that role..
He's wording that in a confusing way. He's not saying he can speak with the dead, but using it as an example of an ability that has highly situational use. He's basically saying his ability is conditional, like for example speaking with the dead. Otherwise would agree it's nonsense from Himeko. He should claim properly anyway.

He's wording that in a confusing way. He's not saying he can speak with the dead, but using it as an example of an ability that has highly situational use. He's basically saying his ability is conditional, like for example speaking with the dead. Otherwise would agree it's nonsense from Himeko. He should claim properly anyway.
Thank you for clearing it up better, it was confusing.

Ratchet

While I don’t mind the pivot away from Saber, I am wondering why you chose the first timer for the alternative.

To play devils advocate I would say that for a lost lamb it’s not too incriminating to be sheeping. At least not in a vacuum, but them pretty much throwing in the towel the moment he’s being questioned isn’t doing him any favour
The only way to generate anything from that slot is to put some pressure there. Otherwise it's just going to be unreadable.

Ratchet

15 player, 11 town, 1 indie, 3 scum?

11 town
Dr. Watson ???
Alexis2282AE kafka
Indigo
Polar Bear
Kiku
Naomi
boothill
Ratchet main character
Red Night- xueyi

3 more to be town read, then rest in indie/scum pile.

fake claim from janitor?

Saber-sparkle vanilla
SoulKiller- blade

Null

Alwaysmind
The Orca
Logiko
Random Asshole
Quite like this list, would move Logiko to probably town, Kiku and Polar down 1 tier, otherwise more or less there. We could probably get some pressure on RA today as well but who kills Alexis2282?

Quite like this list, would move Logiko to probably town, Kiku and Polar down 1 tier, otherwise more or less there. We could probably get some pressure on RA today as well but who kills Alexis2282?
either serial killer or other vig who has not claimed killing alex tbh.

he was brought up previous day phase because he was afk.

if two vig, and we don't get other vig role claim.

maybe it was watson role?

Vote Lynch Dr. Whatsup
Hello, tell me Alexis, the story of how you became town
But in all seriousness

vote Alexis
also watson was being suspected previous day phase and she turned up dead.

two people who where suspected, now dead... usually mafia go for other not suspected day 1 right off bat.

though could be serial killer for alex kill.