Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
oh you think he got notified in light game? if his bullet proof was used up?
Otherwise it wouldn’t make sense he knew of his attempted shot before you claimed it
You just woke up? it's night time my guy, don't you live in NA?
don’t know where people get that impression from lmao, I am not
I have strong reasons to believe in their innocence, it is not the way
Explain how ignoring my main suspect saying to vote someone...is suspect in itself. That might be the worst post in history lmao
because you essentially let

Vote Count 1 Day 2
Vote Lynch Soulkiller
I see that he holds a gun after a quick wiki search, so I guess you capable of shooting does make sense. Either way, good job wasting your bullet here. Like if it was scum shooting me i would of not mind, they can shove that shot back in their ass, but the fact that my bullet proof is gone because of a vig who shot at me for no real reason but paranoia of last game is just meh when you could of took a shot at one of the PoE targets. You saw that end DP play out and you thought to yourself 'let me shoot soul'.

Anyways, will be back later and go over DP here.

Vote Lynch : Red Light

Let's put some votes here please, not sure why there was resistance lynching nameless here? I think Red Light needs to claim tbh.
vote lynch @Red Night
gonna miss dr watson :josad:
Vote Lynch Alwaysmind

@Alwaysmind care to claim?
vote lynch @Alwaysmind
i don't understand why using a WU for this, tho
This doesn’t sound very Ratchet to me

Not opposed to pressuring AM though, he’s barely even coasting. I do think it’ll be a futile effort however, fine with putting him in today’s lynch pool.

Vote Lynch @Alwaysmind

Give us something to work with
Vote Lynch: Always Mind

I am not sure if I will be able to pop up for tomorrow will be hectic day for me, so will place my vote on AM, didn't like the way he claimed tbh and he is already in the PoE pile.

I will try and arrive before eod. I am gonna be here around for a little while if anyone has questions etc.

Read wise as of this moment.

Town :
SoulKiller
Ratchet
Naomi

Town lean :
Mango
Indigio
Polar

Null:
Saber
Logiko
Kiku

Scum Lean:

AM
Red Night
RA
Orca

I am not gonna theorize who can possibly be serial killer/indie if one exists, which seems to be the case because someone killed alexis, unless if mafia have 2 kills? so ill let mafia deal with that headach. If I missed anyone, then apology you probably didn't leave any impression on me.
Vote History^.

Votes:

Naomi: SoulKiller
Soulkiller: Red Night > Alwaysmind
Saber: Red Night > Alwaysmind
Indigo: Alwaysmind
Orca: Saber
Mango: Orca > Alwaysmind
Red Night: Alwaysmind

Alwaysmind: 5
Red Night/SoulKiller/Saber: 1

With 13 alive it‘s 7 to lynch.

Last edited:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I suppose Watson could have been the kill yeah, in which case she was probably killed for being townread. Kinda looking side eye at Orca/Polar here.

Saber

King of Knights
I would like to know what pushes you to have me in scum leans. Because the reasons you were exposing some hours ago only reflect in Nameless's gameplay and not mine.
the fact that the lynch failed on nameless because someone else i found suspicious refused to cast a vote goes beyond thread play
@Saber did you ever answer this?
everyone who mentioned that guy yesterday was suspicious of him
with his lack of engagement, i'm pretty sure he would turn out to be just one more person for town to lynch rather than being in the town core

Saber

King of Knights
Da fudge are you talking about? Why on Earth would I follow Saber there lmao

You have to be scum with this level of fake thoughts
it was not about "following me" bro, most of the town had decided on it, and we were only missing one vote
you're sus as hell

@The Orca

Thoughts on two things,

1. Alwaysmind's huge mischaracterization of you d1

2. Weren't you the one that said when red night plays serious, he is scum? Is this serious?
1. Hated it. Thats why he was my #2 yesterday. Would have loved to hammer him then lol

2. Not exactly. I see more intent to play today. Less so D1. Kind of fits his vanilla game from OLF. Just reverse on the days