Versus Battle Hou Ken Vs Mou Bu

Who Wins?

• Houken

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Moubu

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters
I would go with Mou bu on this one.

Mou bu became lot stronger after his fight with Kanmei, probably strongest raw strength wise out of all known characters in Kingdom so far. Definitely Strongest in Qin forces currently.

I also remember Hou ken loosing to Ouki, and i place Mou bu above Ouki. Ouki is better as a General but Mou bu stronger.

Plus Shin will probably surpass Houken this arc bt is still long way to surpass Mou bu.
My opinion hasn't changed.

Tho i never saw Shin beating Houken this way, Hara rushed Shin taking on Houken when he shouldn't be ready for him, at this stage.
Since now this feat can't be used in battle dome to compare Houken or Moubu in any way. As this weight thing is highly inconsistent can be considered an asspull, it could help Shin win against anyone at this stage. So Houken falling this early in the story don't cost him big in Battledome.

As for Moubu vs Houken, i think Raw physical strength wise Mou Bu is stronhest nw, and he also has some weight factor to him, hence he won against Kan mei even tho he was slightly superior than him. So i am gonna bet on him against Houken.

Last edited:
There's only one condition I think needs to be clarified: The mindset the combatants are in.

If they are In-Character: Moubu wins overtime, with the emotion, determination & endurance he has, he can pull off the victory, just like he did with Kanmei.

If they are Bloodlusted: Houken wins. Houken has a bad track record against characters driven with emotion such as Ouki (First Fight), Duke Hyou, & Shin. But that doesn't change the fact that he still stomped an army, elite guards, AND Great General Kyou by himself, stomped Great General Gekishin, and was clearly above Duke Hyou. Moubu is just a very physical fighter, always has been. Houken has better strength feats, skill feats, and probably better in the speed department as well.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

The Bushin, Houken of the Three Great Heavens
Kill List: Ouki (with help), Gekishin, Duke Hyou, Kozen, Kyou

VERSUS

Moubu, Great General Of Qin, the “Strongest Man in China”
Kill List: Kanmei

1v1 Fight to the Death. Who wins and why?

Imo, could go either way, but Houken wins 6 out of 10 times.

@Owl Ki @Edward Teach @Finalbeta @Shanks @Arara etc
I'm after the Coalition War Arc. So refrain from quoting me with feats from further arcs if there are any.

Moubu wins 7 out of 10 times using ur metric. @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Shin has proven that Houken is nothing more than a well-skilled and naturally gifted human. The keyword here, Human.

Houken was under some impression that he is a fucking Godsent or the chosen one by the Gods entity. I literally don't understand why this man thinks that especially after he literally almost lost to Ouki two times and now Shin managed to cut and stab him making him consider retreating. Fucking Bushin. Bushit. The first time, Ouki's fault was not checking if he killed him 100%. The next time Ouki even tho outclassed started to outpower him and Houken didn't know what is happening. He only got the better of Ouki because of that fraud with the arrow. I think Ouki would've died then and there despite the arrow but he would take Houken with him.

Moubu may be a musclehead but down to earth musclehead. He doesn't have a god complex. He wants to be known as the strongest man in China which is nothing more than something so realistic with the drive and power that he uses for it. He is the strongest man in all of China already.

Moubu reached a new power level after slaying Kanmei. Post-Kanmei fight Moubu with intent to kill is literally Houken's worst nightmare. He would pummel Moubu and Moubu would pummel back harder and harder. Only proving Houken and his god complex wrong.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm after the Coalition War Arc. So refrain from quoting me with feats from further arcs if there are any.

Moubu wins 7 out of 10 times using ur metric. @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Shin has proven that Houken is nothing more than a well-skilled and naturally gifted human. The keyword here, Human.

Houken was under some impression that he is a fucking Godsent or the chosen one by the Gods entity. I literally don't understand why this man thinks that especially after he literally almost lost to Ouki two times and now Shin managed to cut and stab him making him consider retreating. Fucking Bushin. Bushit. The first time, Ouki's fault was not checking if he killed him 100%. The next time Ouki even tho outclassed started to outpower him and Houken didn't know what is happening. He only got the better of Ouki because of that fraud with the arrow. I think Ouki would've died then and there despite the arrow but he would take Houken with him.

Moubu may be a musclehead but down to earth musclehead. He doesn't have a god complex. He wants to be known as the strongest man in China which is nothing more than something so realistic with the drive and power that he uses for it. He is the strongest man in all of China already.

Moubu reached a new power level after slaying Kanmei. Post-Kanmei fight Moubu with intent to kill is literally Houken's worst nightmare. He would pummel Moubu and Moubu would pummel back harder and harder. Only proving Houken and his god complex wrong.
There’s two sides to every coin, I won’t comment too deeply as you have yet to see all feats from Houken and Moubu in their strongest forms. Houken though, dude was definitely the strongest character at the point in the manga where you are. I don’t think anybody else would’ve thrashed Duke Hyou so mercilessly. Duke Hyou could’ve theoretically slayed Moubu through greater experience and fight IQ (remember Ouki thought Duke Hyou could give him a hard fight with a Glaive) but Houken still thrashed the Duke hard af.

Houken is also exponentially more skilled than Moubu. Houken could deflect a battalion of javelins back at their throwers all at once. He was an acrobat who could somersault over the battlefield, and he used Kyoukai’s OP-ass breathing technique all the time. Moubu is just a brute with a mace by comparison.

I will also spoil nothing, but Houken’s feat of mauling Gekishin’s Quanrong Cavalry is one of the absolute best in the manga, and Moubu…well, let’s just say recent events haven’t been the most hype for him. We can talk in more detail when you’ve caught up lol.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother

VERSUS

The strongest man of China vs a retarded ape
Shieet

Mou Bu takes it mid to high diff

VERSUS

Hou Ken should be stronger but Mou Bu have that "Great Generals should be better than Lone Wolfs" factor
honestly this Hou Ken is just the worst thing that Kingdom has to offer

if Hou Ken could've lost to Ou Ki ... he should lost Mou Bu as well

Daniel

‎‎‎‎
Kingdom should never have incorporated statistical ratings, particularly from those pesky guidebooks. Omitting these statistics would have heightened the tension in battles between generals and their armies facing off against each other, as the characters' true capabilities would remain undisclosed, leaving room for speculation and enhancing the impact of scenes depicted in the manga.

Tbh though I don't think Moubu has displayed any type of "special" abilities other than his willpower to push on through (unlike Kyou Kai's priestess dance and Shin's ability to go "Kaio-Ken" in severely critical situations). Moubu might approach this fight like he would do in any other battle, and he'd most likely receive a rude awakening from it similar to how Manu knocked off Moubu from his horse.