House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Rhaenyra sounded like an insane person when she brought up "the song of ice and fire" to Daemon. I wonder where her idea about that will go. Is this just a mere wink to GoT ? Or is there character-development surrounding this belief to be expected ? What will exactly happen to the false prophet ?
I think the point of that scene was to show that despite her losing her father, daughter and her birthright - she still wants to do right by her promise about the Conqueror's dream and avoid war. Basically to emphasize Rhaenys' point.
And that was also the moment that Daemon realizes that Viserys had never ever thought of him as his heir.

Though this entire "Song of Ice & Fire" stuff is just a 'show-only' thing as far as i can recall...

There are no spoilers in what I posted, did you bother reading it before acting like a sanctimonious prick?
Haha, peak worstgen here. And were did you see any prick-ness in my comment ? Are you that much sensitive that you confuse a polite message with a douchebag one like yours ?

Haha, peak worstgen here. And were did you see any prick-ness in my comment ? Are you that much sensitive that you confuse a polite message with a douchebag one like yours ?
Peak WG would be you attempting to lecture me on how to post in regards to spoilers without reading said post you are lecturing me about.