Questions & Mysteries How anyone can beat ''immortal'' 5 Elders?

All i know is that its been 14 years since the ts started and Sanji's only big feat/skirmish against a top tier was blocking a laser beam from Kizaru. Hell even Brook and Franky got a moment against an Emperor.

Idk if his final battle would be an Admiral or a Gorosei but it doesnt make sense to jump from Laffite(probably) to some top tier fighter.
Sanji literally was the first one to clash with an emperor.

Many also thought that Sanji would fight a Warlord back in the day (Doffy for reason, i guess because they are both blonde).
After the ts next one on the list was Kizaru because speed and yellow theme. Anime opening during DR made some Sanjibros lunatics.
After that it was Jupeter because blonde and same clothes.
Today its Mars.
Idk who will be tomorrow but Oda shit so much on Sanji that i really wouldnt be surprised if he wont defeat any big shot ever. Just skirmishes and stuff like this.
To be fair, he needs to "shit" on Sanji so that he can stay #3 and not surpass/undermine/outperform Zoro.

Sanji literally was the first one to clash with an emperor.
Cmon u know what i mean. Sanji's moment with BM wasnt even close to what Oda did with Zoro against Kaido's boro breath, or casually blocking his slashes or stepping up to stop Hakai.

Hell he let Brook "fight" against her. Even Zoro's skirmish with Fujitora is nothing special in my eyes and we should count Sanji/Luffy clashing with a low level attack like its important ?

Idc care about their gap or anything like that only that Oda doesnt let Sanji shine.

Cmon u know what i mean. Sanji's moment with BM wasnt even close to what Oda did with Zoro against Kaido's boro breath, or casually blocking his slashes or stepping up to stop Hakai.

Hell he let Brook "fight" against her. Even Zoro's skirmish with Fujitora is nothing special in my eyes and we should count Sanji/Luffy clashing with a low level attack like its important ?

Idc care about their gap or anything like that only that Oda doesnt let Sanji shine.
You’re complaint her is that Sanji isn’t treated like Zoro and yeah, Sanjis not Zoro? Sanji fights when he needs but otherwise hes used to do a lot more than just fighting countless times.

Sanji shines more than most other straw hats; only people who claim he doesn’t shine are those who just cares about feats. Hell he was one of the biggest helps to the samurai in Onigashima than Sanji saved Momo from right under King and Queens noses. Or how in WCI he saved the Straw Hats multiple time with all three his fighting, cooking, and leadership.

Sanji shines a lot. And when he needs to fight Oda always makes him strong enough to beat the strongest subordinates of any enemy group.

You’re complaint her is that Sanji isn’t treated like Zoro and yeah, Sanjis not Zoro? Sanji fights when he needs but otherwise hes used to do a lot more than just fighting countless times.

Sanji shines more than most other straw hats; only people who claim he doesn’t shine are those who just cares about feats. Hell he was one of the biggest helps to the samurai in Onigashima than Sanji saved Momo from right under King and Queens noses. Or how in WCI he saved the Straw Hats multiple time with all three his fighting, cooking, and leadership.

Sanji shines a lot. And when he needs to fight Oda always makes him strong enough to beat the strongest subordinates of any enemy group.
Yeah, Sanji shines a lot indeed. Be it in action (like Mr Prince moments) or writing (character depths).

To balance that, and to reflect him being #3 in combat power, his battles are less majestic than Zoro (who only have fights to shine).

Actually, the main problem is a lot of shounen-action fans only consider "battle & combat power" as the only criteria to value someone.

Yeah, Sanji shines a lot indeed. Be it in action (like Mr Prince moments) or writing (character depths).

To balance that, and to reflect him being #3 in combat power, his battles are less majestic than Zoro (who only have fights to shine).

Actually, the main problem is a lot of shounen-action fans only consider "battle & combat power" as the only criteria to value someone.
Less of battle and combat being the only criteria it’s just people have expectations that because certain characters have aspects of them that aren’t battle oriented; they need to constantly prove themselves as strong when that just simply is not the case.

They are King 2.0

Oda Is set on this path:

- First Kata with FS;
- Kaido with his body that could not be damaged;
- then King;
- then the Gorolames.

All of these cases had a weakness, a secret or a power that could hurt them.
I suspect this will be key to their gimmick

CoC - Fodder Control
AdCoC - Coat ones own body/weapon for defence or offense
SpCoC - Coat ones own soul for defense or attack the opponents soul

Reminiscent of

CoA - Invisible way of hitting for exemple logias
AdCoA - Black CoA, improved utility
SpCoA - Ryou, destroy objects from within