how Can people still be fan of zoro or mihawk After what they did ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, in which clown World, where pirates do prevail, and that you are a swordman who wants to be the stronger, you happen to beg like a woman among the most fragile and weak women in world's history, the strongest one in that matters who trashed you like an utter subhuman that you are - due to your current behaviour of begging - few years ago, just so that you can beat him and even may be kill him in a near future ?

And which kind of human have you to be to accept to train your future opponent, an opponent that begs you like a cry baby, an opponent that therefore has no dignity nor nothing valuable ever by acting as such.

I'm very genuinely looking forward to some valuable explanations because i used to be a fan of both.

Lmfao imagine being that retarded you cant read simple sentences aimed at teenagers.
Mihawk after first thinking zoro was begging for his own accord even states why zoro asked to be trained.
actually you are the one who doesn't seem to understand : It doesn't matter the reason behind the fact that you beg, even if it was your family that was in a situation of utter danger, what matters is what you did, when you are a swordman - especially as portrayed as zoro, very prideful, kinda similar to a vegeta - which must be a man, a warrior and act as such.
You beg your enemy to train yourself, you are no longer seen by anybody that consider warriorship or swordmanship seriously, as a warrior or a swordman anymore, but a mere fragile civilian that needs help.

Let alone the realism of this to happen in an actual World of - cruel by definition overall - pirates.

Not only that but there is no hype anymore in this future fight : you learned his techniques, you steal his, you are not anymore fighting on your own thanks to yourself only but thanks to him who you will eventually beat ? not any sense of drama here tbqh.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
actually you are the one who doesn't seem to understand : It doesn't matter the reason behind the fact that you beg, even if it was your family that was in a situation of utter danger, what matters is what you did, when you are a swordman - especially as portrayed as zoro, very prideful, kinda similar to a vegeta - which must be a man, a warrior and act as such.
You beg your enemy to train yourself, you are no longer seen by anybody that consider warriorship or swordmanship seriously, as a warrior or a swordman anymore, but a mere fragile civilian that needs help.

Let alone the realism of this to happen in an actual World of - cruel by definition overall - pirates.

Not only that but there is no hype anymore in this future fight : you learned his techniques, you steal his, you are not anymore fighting on your own thanks to yourself only but thanks to him who you will eventually beat ? not any sense of drama here tbqh.
What like when vegeta threw away his pride and anger at goku for lying to him about ssj3 so they could fuse to save the world
Or when vegeta acted like a fool in front of beerus to keep everything calm so no one gets hurt.
Throwing your pride for others is a noble thing to do.

What like when vegeta threw away his pride and anger at goku for lying to him about ssj3 so they could fuse to save the world
Or when vegeta acted like a fool in front of beerus to keep everything calm so no one gets hurt.
Throwing your pride for others is a noble thing to do.
i meant vegeta when he was still an actual character - basically until freeza arc - behaviour wise, because After he became an akward low t beta cuck.

and, i'm not saying your prise should be above everything, not at all, here you state situations where they are "Friends" and works together - the ssj3 situation - but when it's about a such important fight as the pride of a warrior, in front of his very ennemy, and the will to become the best by your own, you can't beg him to take Care of your ass and then claim you are a proud warrior, and eventually the strongest in the World. you are no more one.
Post automatically merged:

The point of it was for Zoro to sacrifice his insecurities and get stronger for Luffy. That was the entire point of each character's resolve at the end of pre-timeskip. It was about being better crewmates to support their captain, regardless of their personal dreams.
yes that's why i say his Dreams are basically over - he is no longer a Real swordman by acting as such.
which isn't a bad idea at all, i mean he acted for a greater purpose : his captain and crew. He acted well in a " relationship " way wise but he sacrified his Dreams forever if he considers swordmanship as a serious matter.

you do an act, you do a sacrifice, you accept the consequences. This is what is called beeing a man among others things.

HA001

i meant vegeta when he was still an actual character - basically until freeza arc - behaviour wise, because After he became an akward low t beta cuck.

and, i'm not saying your prise should be above everything, not at all, here you state situations where they are "Friends" and works together - the ssj3 situation - but when it's about a such important fight as the pride of a warrior, in front of his very ennemy, and the will to become the best by your own, you can't beg him to take Care of your ass and then claim you are a proud warrior, and eventually the strongest in the World. you are no more one.
Vegeta was literally chastising goku for making vegeta think he could beat him when they fought even though goku had ssj3
He even says how much he hurt his pride as a warrior. Yet still fused with him to save the world.
Even freiza arc vegeta put his pride and pretentiousness with goku to one side to ask goku to beat frieza and avenge the saiyins.

Cus we can :lusalty:so zoro and mihawk cant have fans when other popular characters who also got bad showing does???:gonope:
who are u thinking of ?
Sanji whatever he does, is a subhuman in his very essence by his behaviour and personnality, i just pity him. there is no point in debating about him.

Vegeta was literally chastising goku for making vegeta think he could beat him when they fought even though goku had ssj3
He even says how much he hurt his pride as a warrior. Yet still fused with him to save the world.
Even freiza arc vegeta put his pride and pretentiousness with goku to one side to ask goku to beat frieza and avenge the saiyins.
this is exactly why i said, he stopped to have a pride during freeza arc, you are illustrating it.

who are u thinking of ?
Sanji whatever he does, is a subhuman in his very essence by his behaviour and personnality, i just pity him. there is no point in debating about him.

this is exactly why i said, he stopped to have a pride during freeza arc, you are illustrating it.
Yea sanji one of them but also big mom the amount of times she been clown and still got fans behind her

HA001

who are u thinking of ?

He didnt he kept his pride throughout. It cost him plenty of times like when let cell absorb 18 and perfect cell stomped the shit out of him.
Hes just learned there a things worth more than his pride and has had character development.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
How can people like Luffy after he broke down after Ace died? He should be mentally stronger.

How can people like Sanji after he tried to save the same people who treated him like trash all his life?

How can people like Nami or Robin after they turned her backs on her crew?

How can anyone like Franky after what he did to Usopp?

Really sounds like a bait thread....I mean why does this even exist? The context of the Zoro and Mihawk scene was in your face.....

Status
Not open for further replies.