Speculations How could Kaido fall.

I think Kaido is prophesy material! I mean think about it... why did Toki send Momo 20 years into the future when Oden had so much powerful friends like Whitbeard, Shanks, Roger Pirates? There most be a reason to it and it can't be this stupid (Wano is cloused country so for 20 fack*ing years no one find out about Oden being dead or that Kaido is controlling Wano, I mean BB knows that Kaido is in Wano so why wouldn't Wh knew about it? ) if that's the reason why Wh and others didn't help Oden and Toki didn't tell Kinemon to go to Wh or Roger's pairets for help instead of trusting their lives, lives of Oden's children, Wano country into the hands of irresponsible kids then I'm dropping One Piece because that would be the lost stupid and illogical thing that I would be able to close my eyes (please Oda don't do this). I think with reveal of Luffy being chosen one and that Toki send Momo SPECIFICALLY 20 years into the future when Luffy is 19 and very soon is going to be 20, with all Wano plots building around Kaido being undefitebole and Kaido's introduction in which Oda tolled us that Kaido "Qoute, udefetobole and unkillable, telling us that for 20 years no one was able to take Kaido's head to the point that Kaido developed a hobby of Killing himself since no one can kill him" means that even Wh and Shanks can't defeat him in 1v1 fight which was Weirdly but truly reviled at Kaido's introduction and the only one that can defeat Kaido is Luffy not because his so strong but because Luffy has a specific power that would allow him to defeat Kaido (similar to Enel case when Luffy was the only one who was able to defeat him since his whole body was made out of rubber).
Post automatically merged:

By the way the power that would allow Luffy to defeat Kaido is probably related to conqueror's haki.

Last edited:
Round 1

Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Law vs Kaidou.

King and Queen want to help but Kaidou say : those ones are for me.

Round 2

Kidd, Killer vs Queen

Masked Cyborg Oden or I seriously don't know who against King

Luffy, Zoro, Law vs Kaidou. The 3 are tired.

Big Mom is elsewhere taking care of Marines / CP0 / Blackbeard or why not stealing the Road Poneglyph of Kaidou.

Round 3

Luffy, Zoro and Law regain their energy because of Hawkins cards and Sanji meal.

Luffy, Zoro, Law, Usopp, Chopper vs Kaidou.

Rumble Ball stuff.

You mean King's and Queen's main battles? That's Zoro and Sanji who'll get them.
Sanji has already battles to finish with Oven & Daifuku. And maybe Page One if he didn't already defeated him.

Queen is the Target of Kidd and Killer. While I see both on Kaidou first, Queen is what makes the most sense.

Zoro will have to inflict severe injuries on Kaidou. To surpass Oden.
But from what I have seen and understood, he is at best Yonkou 2nd mate level, and I think that's really a lot because we didn't see him fight neither a guy on Dofflamingo level, neither a guy on a Yonkou 3rd Mate level, neither a Yonkou 2nd mate level.

So Zoro helping Luffy taking down Kaidou makes far more sense.
+ Zoro can already fight Kyoushiro even if I think he is on the Good Guys Side.

King will fight someone else. I don't know who.

🍉🌴🍉

King is a swordsman, Queen is effeminate, they're Kaido's strongest, and they bicker at each other: they're Zoro and Sanji's opponents. Daifuku, Oven, and Page One are irrelevant to Sanji, and even if he fights one, his end goal will still be Queen. Kid and Killer's target is Kaido. Zoro defeating Kyoshiro would only serve him as a stepping stone for King.

Case in point, Zoro and Sanji can have two fights, but King and Queen will still be their main fights. Hell, Luffy was confirmed to be fighting Big Mom.

Sanji is not fighting queen. Queen was already defeated this arc. And kid and killer will get their revenge on queen. Sanji will fight flying 6 captain
Queen is still around and kicking. Kid and Killer want revenge on Kaido. Like previous major arcs, Sanji's getting the second strongest. This doesn't mean he won't have aid.

Before Being One-Shot by Kaido in Humanoid form, Luffy had no problem hitting Eastern Dragon Kaido in Gear 3 without any fear of retaliation.

Oden put this big cross on Kaido while in Eastern Dragon form.

Conclusion :

I would say that Kaido Eastern Dragon Form is Kaido weakness against a single strong enough oponnent.

The Dragon form allow Kaido to travel fast, by Flying in the sky and to take out numbers of people by a single Dragon blow.

But against a Luffy, a Oden or a Zoro, he exposes himself, react slower and with more difficulties.

🤐

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
There's probably no reprieve phase when the main battles start. Maybe the first phase involves Onigashima where it all falls apart, but slowly transitions to all of Wano. A bunch of allied ships led by Jinbe and Nekomamushi, alongside the Grand Fleet show up. Big Mom and Kaido's alliance falls apart in the midst of the chaos, and it turns into a 3 way war.

During that madness, the Strawhats get their main fights from anyone amongst either the Beast Pirates or Big Mom Pirates. This is where Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen, the Dukes face Jack, Nami helps Luffy against Linlin and Zoro's help against Kaido. Linlin and Kaido face off during all this until Luffy decided to butt in, that they square their attention against him. Others would likely pitch in during this as well, with Kid wanting a crack at Kaido, Jinbe settling things with Linlin, etc.

It'll be a total chaos. I expect the end of Dressrosa dialed up to 11. Wano will be a complete wasteland by the end of it.