Powers & Abilities How could Kizaru's awakening look like?

For Akainu and Aokiji it makes sense to change the environment into their element, such as changing the weather. They are natural elements that occur on the earth after all. But how would light look like? Just turning the environment into light to let it explode would be a bit weird. And he can't really influence the weather. Since the light comes from the sun or other natural or artificial sources.

Maybe he can manipulate the photons in a way to, e.g. break the light and become invisible, or prevent photons from reaching their opponents eyes, making them blind. Though this could be countered by good CoO (making it run out faster in the process). Though the awakenings of magma and ice would be much more devastating in comparison, while "manipulating photons" would be just a minor improvement to the light fruit. While awakening is supposed to elevate you on a whole new level.

@TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Sentinel @playa4321 @Topi Jerami @Buusatan94 @Finalbeta @sanjikun @Admiral Lee Hung @Albino 👑 etc.

The logia's awakening is certainely the most ambigious and matter to speculation of the devil fruits.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if he can reach a mastery of light such that he can turn into a mini sun or be able of enlightning a whole island or on the contrary of absorbing light from a vast area to put it in the dark. Maybe he can truly get to the speed of light with it.

One of these, I think

1. He'll become radioactive (like a sun)
2. His light will emit strong ultraviolet rays (he will burn his opponents by his light)
3. Light absorption.
4. He'll become as hot as sun.
5. Gamma rays.
That's all I came up with.

And his ultimate attack will be "Supernova Explosion"

Last edited:
- He can turn an area as big as half PH to Light , enabling him to make 100 times more lasers than he can make in Yasakani No Magatama , the one on Law's sub had 60-70 lasers
- he can summon Gamma Ray Lights from outer space , and shoot it at his opponent

Gamma Ray is the most powerful type of Light , can be generated in Hypernova explosions or collision between 2 stars

i have watched a lot of Gamma Ray Burst videos but this one is my fav

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
One of these, I think

1. He'll become radioactive (like a sun)
2. His light will emit strong ultraviolet rays (he will burn his opponents by his light)
3. Light absorption.
4. He'll become as hot as sun.
5. Gamma rays.
That's all I came up with.

And his ultimate attack will be "Supernova Explosion"
I can see it being much more effective than Mera's Entei

Also for its side effects

But I feel like Entei wasn't just yet Mera's awakened ability

Just like Punk Hazard became an island of permanent fire and ice, I suspect Judicial Island gained eternal daylight due to a former awakened Pika Pika user working for the WG.

In combat, sunlight becomes become so intense and so bright that nobody except the Pika Pika user can use their eyes. Kizaru blinded Hawkins like this. They effectively have to fight Kizaru with observation haki at all times which can become a big drain in stamina battles. It's possible intense sunlight can burn your skin and shower your body with harmful radiation, but I don't think Oda will go that far.

Yo, really nice thread!
That's something I think about myself from time to time. It's definitely a tricky one.

I think he might create some circle like light symbols around him, similar to Ace's Dai enkai, with which he gathers light energy above his head into a sphere, that can fire off incredibly devasting attacks.
And he might have some blinding tech on a larger scale.
I really can't think of anything else. A light Avatar Form would be strange and like you said, turning the environment into exploding light or something is also pretty weird.

For Akainu and Aokiji it makes sense to change the environment into their element, such as changing the weather.
that is a speculation. Aokiji froze an ocean over and that was not awakening either. freezing half an island after 10d seems like the easier taks of the 2.

But how would light look like? Just turning the environment into light to let it explode would be a bit weird. And he can't really influence the weather. Since the light comes from the sun or other natural or artificial sources
as I am not buying into the awakening speculations of Aokiji and Akainu I think we first have to see how logia awakening looks like.
if it behaves like that of paramacia then it simply changes objects into the element. after the awakening is released they turn right back.
as seen with Doffys strings.
more reason why I believe the PH is not the result of awakening. awakening was not shown to be permanent.
although Luffy could eat Katakuris awakening... maybe thats why he thinned up so fast again :)

Maybe he can manipulate the photons in a way to, e.g. break the light and become invisible, or prevent photons from reaching their opponents eyes, making them blind.
the objects he touches become images of light. you can pass through them then. after that they go back to normal.
maybe he could use it like flash bombs idk.

Though the awakenings of magma and ice would be much more devastating in comparison, while "manipulating photons" would be just a minor improvement to the light fruit.
depends. Oda may aswell make his awakening light work like lasers where every object gets tranformed into a powerful light beam.

While awakening is supposed to elevate you on a whole new level.
zoan awakening strips you of some of your human side. debatable if that is an improvement. the ID zoan guards do not strike me as very clever or as combat geniuses.

J

Jo_Ndule

Who says Akainu and Kuzan used awakening?

Fighting for 10 days with such powers can change the weather
Haki affect too
Post automatically merged:

Affecting weather is something Ace could do
I dont think that's their awakening.

Paramecia awakening affects the environment if they are producers, if they are like jozu/luffy, it will affect only themselves

Zoan awakening affect themselves

Logia awakening gotta be different

He'll probably be able to outright create miniature stars. If Akainu and Aokiji can create their logia element and predominately alter the environment, I see something like that as the light equivalent. I imagine his move set will overall increase, with gamma ray bursts firing out at his opponents and busting islands.
That would be Grand Chariot of Jellal from FT-

I always loved this attack. With Kizaru’s potential he could wipe off the island from the map.

Who says Akainu and Kuzan used awakening?

Fighting for 10 days with such powers can change the weather
They created ice mountains and volcanoes around the island while fighting in the middle, which indicates that they changed the environment around them. Also, permanently changing the weather doesn't look like base powers. Plus, why would Aokiji and Akainu restrict themselves to base in that important all out battle?

That would be Grand Chariot of Jellal from FT-

I always loved this attack. With Kizaru’s potential he could wipe off the island from the map.
Looks like Kizaru's base power.
A single laser from Kizaru's foot causes an explosion larger than a marine battleship; enough to destroy a mangrove tree. And with Yasakani no Magatama, he can basically spam huge particles.

Not creating enough beams and destruction is not an issue for Kizaru in base. Awakening should give Kizaru some new characteristics to the fruit. Like controlling other spectra of light.

J

Jo_Ndule

They created ice mountains and volcanoes around the island while fighting in the middle, which indicates that they changed the environment around them. Also, permanently changing the weather doesn't look like base powers. Plus, why would Aokiji and Akainu restrict themselves to base in that important all out battle?

Looks like Kizaru's base power.
A single laser from Kizaru's foot causes an explosion larger than a marine battleship; enough to destroy a mangrove tree. And with Yasakani no Magatama, he can basically spam huge particles.

Not creating enough beams and destruction is not an issue for Kizaru in base. Awakening should give Kizaru some new characteristics to the fruit. Like controlling other spectra of light.
Them using awakening is a speculation for now.

If creating volcanoes or icebergs is their awakening
Then it's useless 1 vs 1

Unless they can throw the volcano or iceberg to their opponent

Them using awakening is a speculation for now.

If creating volcanoes or icebergs is their awakening
Then it's useless 1 vs 1

Unless they can throw the volcano or iceberg to their opponent
Creating volcanoes and icebergs would be useless 1 vs. 1 in any case. So it makes more sense that those ice bergs and volcanoes were a side product rather than creating them on purpose, right? It was said that Akainu and Aokiji fought in the middle. So how did those mountains occur all across the whole island? It's probably because their awakenings influenced the surroundings. Their awakening would include both changing the environment and weather imo. And that would of course be effective in battle, since Akainu could chang the ground into magma in general. But if that's not awakening, what is?