Questions & Mysteries How do they realistically fight

I understand luffy fighting bigger opponents since he can get big and can stretch. but how does zoro realistically have a sword clash with someone bigger than him

I saw this image and the only way I can see zoro fight him is if they are exchanging slashes. Does he have to bend so he can clash, how does it work

I understand luffy fighting bigger opponents since he can get big and can stretch. but how does zoro realistically have a sword clash with someone bigger than him

I saw this image and the only way I can see zoro fight him is if they are exchanging slashes. Does he have to bend so he can clash, how does it work
King is 4 times the size of Zoro too

Cuz i believe Mary Geoise is Endgame Version of Enies Lobby or Whole Cake Island
Imu is Two Characters in One imo (Just like Cavendish & Hakuba), One is just a Princess & other is The Devil ruling

That Devil is gonna be like Aokiji or Big Mom, their Role is to simply provide the Arc's Time Bomb
They are Strongest there, but They are not gonna be Defeated by Luffy or anyone else (At least during the Conflict)
The Princess that is Hosting this Devil is simply like Spandam or Perospero of the Arc

Gorosei are just like Horsemen of The Apocalypse, They are like Five Vice Admirals who led Buster Call or Commanders who led Big Mom Fleets (Such as Smoothie & Bavarois), there were also Five Fleets. So Gorosei are the ones responsible for leading Imu's Invasion/Time Bomb, They can be Defeated or Fight anyone really or maybe They won't be Defeated, whatever Oda wants, depending on their Origin Story

In my opinion, Luffy's Opponent in Mary Geoise is Champion of Celestial Dragons, their Most Popular Fighter, their Top Protector, basically their Lucci/Katakuri, and that's 100% clearly Figarland Garling

So if Zoro participates in Mary Geoise War & it's not gonna be only Luffy there, then his Main Opponent gonna be against No. 2 of Holy Knights, i know people are Hyped about Gorosei & all, but just be Patient, there are many other Characters to be Introduced

And you really think Oda would start drawing Yokai & He stops at Six Only?
There is obviously an Army of Yokai or a Race of Yokai somewhere, maybe National Treasure of Mary Geoise is Davy Jones Locker that contains an Army of Yokai (Just like Enel found Army of Automata inside The Moon), and They can only be Awakened by Blackbeard's Darkness DF

Gorosei are just like those few Automata who were on Earth & went to the moon to find there is an Army like them, didn't Oda make those Automata designed after multiple Cultures? Just like Gorosei where each one looks like a Leader/Influencer from different Country.
Oda loves drawing Animals so much, He isn't gonna only draw a Yokai Horse & Boar, the guy was Fanboying over Smile Users & you think He doesn't wanna draw as many Yokai as Possible?

The Real Opponents of SHs Crew are Holy Knights (They will also Fight Marines before too)
After that, We are gonna have the Real Final War, where Imu will still join alone, and Blackbeard will join alone, and Akainu will join alone wanting to Destroy everything ... etc

But for now, it's time for Katakuri of Endgame

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Cuz i believe Mary Geoise is Endgame Version of Enies Lobby or Whole Cake Island
Imu is Two Characters in One imo (Just like Cavendish & Hakuba), One is just a Princess & other is The Devil ruling

That Devil is gonna be like Aokiji or Big Mom, their Role is to simply provide the Arc's Time Bomb
They are Strongest there, but They are not gonna be Defeated by Luffy or anyone else (At least during the Conflict)
The Princess that is Hosting this Devil is simply like Spandam or Perospero of the Arc

Gorosei are just like Horsemen of The Apocalypse, They are like Five Vice Admirals who led Buster Call or Commanders who led Big Mom Fleets (Such as Smoothie & Bavarois), there were also Five Fleets. So Gorosei are the ones responsible for leading Imu's Invasion/Time Bomb, They can be Defeated or Fight anyone really or maybe They won't be Defeated, whatever Oda wants, depending on their Origin Story

In my opinion, Luffy's Opponent in Mary Geoise is Champion of Celestial Dragons, their Most Popular Fighter, their Top Protector, basically their Lucci/Katakuri, and that's 100% clearly Figarland Garling

So if Zoro participates in Mary Geoise War & it's not gonna be only Luffy there, then his Main Opponent gonna be against No. 2 of Holy Knights, i know people are Hyped about Gorosei & all, but just be Patient, there are many other Characters to be Introduced

And you really think Oda would start drawing Yokai & He stops at Six Only?
There is obviously an Army of Yokai or a Race of Yokai somewhere, maybe National Treasure of Mary Geoise is Davy Jones Locker that contains an Army of Yokai (Just like Enel found Army of Automata inside The Moon), and They can only be Awakened by Blackbeard's Darkness DF

Gorosei are just like those few Automata who were on Earth & went to the moon to find there is an Army like them, didn't Oda make those Automata designed after multiple Cultures? Just like Gorosei where each one looks like a Leader/Influencer from different Country.
Oda loves drawing Animals so much, He isn't gonna only draw a Yokai Horse & Boar, the guy was Fanboying over Smile Users & you think He doesn't wanna draw as many Yokai as Possible?

The Real Opponents of SHs Crew are Holy Knights (They will also Fight Marines before too)
After that, We are gonna have the Real Final War, where Imu will still join alone, and Blackbeard will join alone, and Akainu will join alone wanting to Destroy everything ... etc

But for now, it's time for Katakuri of Endgame
Well, cant say I am following what you are saying and a lot of it seems unlikely to me now.
However, I wouldn't be surprised if you guessed right some of it, after guessing Luffy vs Kizaru, cant say it is impossible...
Still don't know how you guessed that one as even now, I still don't see any connection between the two.

Venus looks to me like a copy of Ohm, God's strongest priest who ends up fighting Zoro.
Also looks very similar to Koushiro and could have ties to Wano considering he wields the first-generation Kitetsu.
Everything about him screams like Zoro's opponent. But the same applies to Kizaru, IMO and who knows if it will ever happen...

Luffy vs Garling is something I am quite sure wont happen. Seems like a proper hakiman swordsman and Luffy doesn't match-up with those... Even Kizaru resorts to kicks and lasers while sword was sidelined because he was facing Luffy... Garling seems more like someone who could end up facing Shanks to me, there could be potential for a great Shanks backstory.
Either way, Zoro vs Venus seems like a given to me.

Well, cant say I am following what you are saying and a lot of it seems unlikely to me now.
However, I wouldn't be surprised if you guessed right some of it, after guessing Luffy vs Kizaru, cant say it is impossible...
Still don't know how you guessed that one as even now, I still don't see any connection between the two.

Venus looks to me like a copy of Ohm, God's strongest priest who ends up fighting Zoro.
Also looks very similar to Koushiro and could have ties to Wano considering he wields the first-generation Kitetsu.
Everything about him screams like Zoro's opponent. But the same applies to Kizaru, IMO and who knows if it will ever happen...

Luffy vs Garling is something I am quite sure wont happen. Seems like a proper hakiman swordsman and Luffy doesn't match-up with those... Even Kizaru resorts to kicks and lasers while sword was sidelined because he was facing Luffy... Garling seems more like someone who could end up facing Shanks to me, there could be potential for a great Shanks backstory.
Either way, Zoro vs Venus seems like a given to me.
I agree that it makes more sense if Venus was designed to be Zoro Opponent, but how we see things & how Oda does isn't same, if We wanna predict the Story, We must apply Oda's Logic, not ours

Zoro's Main Opponents are always same Type as Fodders of said Villainous Group
We had Fishmen Fodder for Arlong - Baroque Work Fodder Agents for Crocodile - Birkan Fodder for Enel - CP Fodder Agents for Lucci - Zombie Fodder for Moria - Fishmen Fodder for Hody - DD Pirates Fodder for Doffy - Beasts Pirates Fodder for Kaidou

Zoro's Opponent is basically "Mini-Boss" Version of those same Fodder
Hatchan was a Fishman - Mr. 1 was Baroque Work Agent - Ohm was a Birkan - Kaku was a Cipher Pol Agent - Ryuma was a Zombie - Hyouzou a Fishman - Pica a Donquixote Pirate - King a Beasts Pirate

Mary Geoise Fodders? They are Knights
It's Land of Knights, Celestial Dragons are it's Civilians, not it's Army/Fodders
The Fodder Army isn't composed of Celestial Dragons or Yokai or Soldiers who look like Real-Life Leaders

So i'm not saying Zoro's Main Opponent cannot be a Celestial Dragon or have a Yokai Form or look like Historical Figure or a Swordsman, but it's absolutely expected that They are a "Knight", if Luffy is going to oppose Mary Geoise, then They must Face it's Knights, as simple as that, Zoro's Opponent in a War against Knights isn't gonna be against a Samurai-Looking Guy

Also i already said that Garling is Katakuri/Lucci of Endgame, meaning his Fight isn't gonna be like Crocodile or Enel or Moria or Doflamingo ... etc where it's about Luffy facing an Unstoppable Force, Katakuri & Lucci were Skill Match-Ups, it was all about who's better Close Combat Fighter, not about who got the Bigger Gun. So Garling is the same, He is Someone who gonna push Luffy to actually improve his Fighting, rather than just improve his Attack

Garling & Shanks might indeed be related, that's why i believe Luffy must be the one to defeat him
And same for Rest of Holy Knights, it's possible that Holy Knights > Red-Hair Pirates
So SHs Defeating Holy Knights is what finally proves They have Surpassed Red-Hair Pirates

Hyouzou was Post-TS Hatchan (Arlong/Hody) --- Sea War
Pica was Post-TS Mr. 1 (Crocodile/Doflamingo) --- Land War
King was Post-TS Ohm (Enel/Kaidou) --- Sky War
Now it's time for Post-TS Kaku (Lucci/Garling) --- Hell War
And Mihawk gonna be Post-TS Ryuma Fight (Moria/Final Villain) --- Heaven War

C

CensoredbyWG

Treasure of mariejoa is the energy source kept in very cold temperatures necessary to use the ship that destroyed lulusia.

Gohdroger already leaked that