Future Events How do you think Zoro vs King will happen?

If Zoro fights King how will it happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not necessarily one panel alone. I would enjoy a scene in which Orochi is dealt with by the Grandmaster, but ultimately I would not mind either. I think it would be satisfactory from a plot perspective if Zoro dealt with both Kaido and Orochi, not that I would be too sad if he didn't deal with the latter either. Overall Orochi might be dealt with Kin'emon for instance and I would roll quite happy with the aftermath.
i need for orochi to be beat by ama no habakiri lol if that happens nobody can deny zkk after that :funky::funky::funky:

Here's how it can happen and still make sense;
Weevil arrives and starts causing havoc, which leads Marco to attend him as he already has a legit reason to fight and put a stop to him. He's been hunting down his comrades. I don't see King defeating Marco. Marco survived full scale war with BB pirates and clashed with Akainu of all people and is still alive.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
-Marco and King are still fighting each other
-Perospero comes creeping up behind Marco on his tippy toes
-Surprise! Stuck in candy
-Marco can’t melt it because his fire doesn’t have heat
-King is hurtling towards Marco all ready to chop his head right off and see if he can recover from that
-Zoro does what Zoro does best when pretty people like Marco are in danger of a stabbing

-Zoro and Marco exchange manly smirks and acknowledgment of each other’s prowess and how favours have been returned and such. The readers swoon, the yaoi writes itself
-Nekomamushi jumps Perospero and that plot goes away into a corner
-Zoro tells Marco he’ll take on King this time and he needs Marco to head to the roof to help whoever is up there against Kaido
-Marco goes to fly away, King goes all “not so fast, you think you can get away from me!?” but then Zoro stops him and says something along the lines of “have you ever tried to run from a wild beast who’s boredom can’t be killed when the innocent people are being troubled?“
-there is a side panel of Sanji smirking at seeing Zoro back, along with some usual “heh, stupid Marimo can’t stay down“ comment. The reader can’t see it, but Sanji definitely has a boner

Zoro fights basically write themselves at this point, we know how Oda does things.
Oda taking notes

It’s translated right there, is a stabbing effect
Yeah I didn’t see it before. “Stab” is written pretty small so I missed it. It means they probably stabbed him through the bandages. Unless Zoro burst out of the bandages though, Oda could still milk things by having them be removed next time we see him.

It all depends on if Oda wants to get Zoro up quicker or slower depending on if he wants him stalled for longer or not. I edited the prediction timeline to reflect the fact that Zoro has likely already received his injection.

Last edited:
i think marco will help out against big mom. idk if zoro will directly takeover from marco or there will be middleman. As for yamato, i think she will 1v1 kaido, get her ass kicked and get saved by luffy.

-Marco and King are still fighting each other
-Perospero comes creeping up behind Marco on his tippy toes
-Surprise! Stuck in candy
-Marco can’t melt it because his fire doesn’t have heat
-King is hurtling towards Marco all ready to chop his head right off and see if he can recover from that
-Zoro does what Zoro does best when pretty people like Marco are in danger of a stabbing

-Zoro and Marco exchange manly smirks and acknowledgment of each other’s prowess and how favours have been returned and such. The readers swoon, the yaoi writes itself
-Nekomamushi jumps Perospero and that plot goes away into a corner
-Zoro tells Marco he’ll take on King this time and he needs Marco to head to the roof to help whoever is up there against Kaido
-Marco goes to fly away, King goes all “not so fast, you think you can get away from me!?” but then Zoro stops him and says something along the lines of “have you ever tried to run from a wild beast who’s boredom can’t be killed when the innocent people are being troubled?“
-there is a side panel of Sanji smirking at seeing Zoro back, along with some usual “heh, stupid Marimo can’t stay down“ comment. The reader can’t see it, but Sanji definitely has a boner

Zoro fights basically write themselves at this point, we know how Oda does things.
This would allow Oda to replicate this scene:

It wouldn’t be the first parallel scene/plot beat Oda has brought over from Marineford in this arc.