Future Events How do you think Zoro vs King will happen?

If Zoro fights King how will it happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not necessarily one panel alone. I would enjoy a scene in which Orochi is dealt with by the Grandmaster, but ultimately I would not mind either. I think it would be satisfactory from a plot perspective if Zoro dealt with both Kaido and Orochi, not that I would be too sad if he didn't deal with the latter either. Overall Orochi might be dealt with Kin'emon for instance and I would roll quite happy with the aftermath.
Honestly, I don't think Zoro will deal with Orochi because he is an unworthy scrub. Zoro is temporarily brought back by Oda to help Luffy for some time against Kaido.

Momo or Hiyori are the best candidates to take down Orochi.

Honestly, I don't think Zoro will deal with Orochi because he is an unworthy scrub. Zoro is temporarily brought back by Oda to help Luffy for some time against Kaido.

Momo or Hiyori are the best candidates to take down Orochi.
That would be fancy either. I wonder if Hiyori will find the strenght to kill someone, but if she did I would absolutely love it.

Zoro needs either Marco or Sanji to get him to the roof. King and hid Air Force prevent that
King and Queen prevent Zoro from getting to the Rooftop at the beginning, now Queen is facing Sanji and King is fighting Marco which means that no one os rlly covering the Rooftop.
Post automatically merged:

TBH the whole "new generations have to deal with the Beast Pirates' executives is kinda iffy anyways. Inu and Jinbei are dealing with Jack and WsW, and they are not exactly new generation
But if I had to guess, then Zoro will tell Marco to go help deal with BM, leaving King to him.
I highly doubt the last part, Zoro knows that both Kidd and Killer said that they will face BM (even tho Killer is with Hawkins) and he also knows that Law left to do something else, probably fight against an important enemy. Which means that Zoro right now is aware that there is alr at least 2 guys fightint against BM and 0 fighting against Kaido. Telling Marco to stop doing what he is doing rn to go and fight someone that alr has 2 opponents is kinda dumb.

I'm thinking that Marco will leave King for Zoro after he is recovered. If anyone says that Zoro will defeat Kaido, i will say one thing. He's dead meat. Marco will likely go down to take Luffy back to rooftop because if he uses gear 4, he can't use haki for 10 minutes and Kaido dominates again. After that, I believe Marco will go to Flower Capital to evacuate people that is partying there

I subatantially hope so. It would not prove so unpleasant if Orochi was also dealt with by Zoro this arc but I would feel like Zoro v King would constitute bad writing because Zoro has reached such a level of power and King is probably already substantially nerfed that I would not like a cheap encounter between them. At least Zoro v Orochi holds more value from that perspective.
Please , if possible , can you explain level power of Zoro and what makes king weak than zoro ? Maybe , King has CoC .
Also , in terms of nerf , zoro has nerf as well. Also , why areny you worry about zoros side effect . If kaido hit coc to zoro , zoro situation cannot be good . ı guess we just expect kaido hit zoro but zoro stand on his feet epically. this will be good writing ?
Also , why just do you think zoro will go Kaido ? For example , Jimbei is free righ now. And he just one floor below Kaido . why wouldn't jimbei go Kaido ?

Please , if possible , can you explain level power of Zoro and what makes king weak than zoro ? Maybe , King has CoC .
Also , in terms of nerf , zoro has nerf as well. Also , why areny you worry about zoros side effect . If kaido hit coc to zoro , zoro situation cannot be good . ı guess we just expect kaido hit zoro but zoro stand on his feet epically. this will be good writing ?
Also , why just do you think zoro will go Kaido ? For example , Jimbei is free righ now. And he just one floor below Kaido . why wouldn't jimbei go Kaido ?
It's very simple.

You just need to look at the astonishing rooftop feats Zoro went by. Just gaze at the astonishing extensive AP he demonstrated and was hyped for expecially whilst healthy. How he presumably not only tackled Hakai but also the subsequent explosion since it would perfectly explain how he got his bones broken and also explosions are not supposed to be that rapid for characters of that caliber. His amazing combat speed, speedblizing even Hybrid Kaido under CoC right, and his reaction speed expecially proven against Dragon Kaido.

It's very simple.

You just need to look at the astonishing rooftop feats Zoro went by. Just gaze at the astonishing extensive AP he demonstrated and was hyped for expecially whilst healthy. How he presumably not only tackled Hakai but also the subsequent explosion since it would perfectly explain how he got his bones broken and also explosions are not supposed to be that rapid for characters of that caliber. His amazing combat speed, speedblizing even Hybrid Kaido under CoC right, and his reaction speed expecially proven against Dragon Kaido.
At Killer fight , his attack speed was already seen . The only difference is Zoro can extract his incredible haki potential thanks to the Enma . And ı guess he used advanced CoC against Kaido . (This is AP). Becuase, If he did not use CoC in his attack , Kaido would not know he has CoC.

But even this form , Kaido did not affect in terms of health and strength much. I guess if Zoro want to damage Kaido , he has to use Roger divine departure style haki . No touching damage. But zoro even dont know he has CoC . And you say he will learn in two or three hours (to me , fights will end in 2 3 hours.) I am not sure and does not matter. Just I want very epic fight . not like sasaki and whos who shit.

At Killer fight , his attack speed was already seen . The only difference is Zoro can extract his incredible haki potential thanks to the Enma . And ı guess he used advanced CoC against Kaido . (This is AP). Becuase, If he did not use CoC in his attack , Kaido would not know he has CoC.

But even this form , Kaido did not affect in terms of health and strength much. I guess if Zoro want to damage Kaido , he has to use Roger divine departure style haki . No touching damage. But zoro even dont know he has CoC . And you say he will learn in two or three hours (to me , fights will end in 2 3 hours.) I am not sure and does not matter. Just I want very epic fight . not like sasaki and whos who shit.
Don't worry man. Your epic Zoro v Kaido is probably occurring soon. :goyea:

Just be a bit patient.

I’m assuming

1020 - We get a glimpse of Zoro out of the bandages.

1021 - We see him take the shot and a scene where Zoros body heals and he comments on it. Meanwhile Marco mentions something about getting the king back on the board.

1022 - We get hybrid King and the fight card.

1024 - We get a King and Queen flashback

1026 - Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen concludes

-Marco and King are still fighting each other
-Perospero comes creeping up behind Marco on his tippy toes
-Surprise! Stuck in candy
-Marco can’t melt it because his fire doesn’t have heat
-King is hurtling towards Marco all ready to chop his head right off and see if he can recover from that
-Zoro does what Zoro does best when pretty people like Marco are in danger of a stabbing

-Zoro and Marco exchange manly smirks and acknowledgment of each other’s prowess and how favours have been returned and such. The readers swoon, the yaoi writes itself
-Nekomamushi jumps Perospero and that plot goes away into a corner
-Zoro tells Marco he’ll take on King this time and he needs Marco to head to the roof to help whoever is up there against Kaido
-Marco goes to fly away, King goes all “not so fast, you think you can get away from me!?” but then Zoro stops him and says something along the lines of “have you ever tried to run from a wild beast who’s boredom can’t be killed when the innocent people are being troubled?“
-there is a side panel of Sanji smirking at seeing Zoro back, along with some usual “heh, stupid Marimo can’t stay down“ comment. The reader can’t see it, but Sanji definitely has a boner

Zoro fights basically write themselves at this point, we know how Oda does things.