Current Events How do you view Luffy vs Kizaru as a fight?

How do you feel about the Luffy vs Kizaru fight

• Great fight (there's no way you actually think this)

• Decent fight

• Meh, underwhelming

• Dogshit fight

Results are only viewable after voting.
Luffy is restarting to save Bonney from Saturn.

What Kizaru will do remains unclear
We'll see.
Imho the Ancient Robot will come.
Post automatically merged:

Bro acting like Kizaru will take over and Saturn will go on a walk
Bro acting like the Ancient Robot does not exist, Saturn is not a Gorosei (the Robot attacked Marijoa directly) and he is the god of science defense (against a robot).

Dog shit so far. Although i was surprised by the Cloning ability in a pleasant way.

Troll Yonko vs Troll Admiral which made everyone lose interest.
Tbf that's one reason why that fight could have turned interesting

It's simply shit with questionable choices like that example of Luffy having Kizaru in his palm and he does you know what...

Kizaru's clones not being real or not hit him at the same time being able to harm Luffy makes zero sense too.

Luffy running out of gas so quickly while being an awakened zoan

Cat and mouse game, not even a fight.

Tbf that's one reason why that fight could have turned interesting

It's simply shit with questionable choices like that example of Luffy having Kizaru in his palm and he does you know what...

Kizaru's clones not being real or hit him at the same time being able to harm Luffy makes zero sense too.

Luffy running out of gas so quickly while being an awakened zoan

Cat and mouse game, not even a fight.
While I think that Luffy ultimately comes out of the fight more impressively than Kizaru, I do think it is absolutely fair to say that Luffy made the single biggest fumble of the whole fight when he had Kizaru in his hands and could have finished the fight then and there, but instead opted to just yeet Kizaru away towards the ocean when Kizaru can just use his DF abilities to fly right back to shore where he was.

luffy is stronger
held back and still looked solidly above
first serious attack in gear 5 and kizaru is out

its treated like one of those fights luffy has as a warm up before the main bad. personally for me
its just sad to watch. the admirals had become the reason I kept up with the story from week to week lately.
Do you think Loda will have them fight for another round or does Saturn take over from Kizaru

Went pretty much how I planned. Kizaru couldn't best nika. It was written in a way to express Luffy could beat any admiral but it didn't make luffy look good or more capable. He's just a novice in using g5. Typical Oda fashion. Kizaru showed something that made me think he would be a problem for aokiji or akainu but you could still assume he is the weakest admiral from the original three.