Current Events How do you view Luffy vs Kizaru as a fight?

How do you feel about the Luffy vs Kizaru fight

• Great fight (there's no way you actually think this)

• Decent fight

• Meh, underwhelming

• Dogshit fight

Results are only viewable after voting.
So basically u telling me Kuma/Robot will keep Saturn at bay for like 10 or so chapters?:milaugh:
Had u said Dragon coming i would have understood, but Kuma? He's already missing half his body and he's gonna take on saturn in that state?

And the Robot we know as implied by previous chapters is only gonna work with Luffy's heartbeat in G5. So if anytime G5 goes out, the robot is out of commission too.
Kuma popping in and teleporting everyone across the island or pushing back Saturn with his powers isnt all THAT crazy lol. Him being injured is irrelevant.

And we know nothing about how the the Robot works lmao.

Kizaru was weaker than expected. He basically was one shoted by the first adv CoC attack Luffy did.
Kizaru did zero damage on Luffy and is over reliant on his df.
Some will argue he didn't go all out but it's obvious he did and it was far from enough.
He's low diff material for Luffy if Luffy uses adv CoC with G5 from the get go.

Kuma popping in and teleporting everyone across the island or pushing back Saturn with his powers isnt all THAT crazy lol. Him being injured is irrelevant.
Yeah sorry but this is BS.
Saturn was literally able to immobilize Sanji + 4 other people. Kuma ain't doing shit in his condition. Unless u wanna tell me injured brain dead Kuma is >> sanji + 4 others.

And we know nothing about how the the Robot works lmao.
What? We literally see the Robot glowing up due to Luffy'd heartbeat. Even if what i said is mostly speculation, Luffy needs to actively be in G5 for that Robot to power up more

Yeah sorry but this is BS.
Saturn was literally able to immobilize Sanji + 4 other people. Kuma ain't doing shit in his condition. Unless u wanna tell me injured brain dead Kuma is >> sanji + 4 others.
Its not BS when you have no idea how Oda would approach Kuma appearing in the scene. You act like he's going to show up and run exactly like Sanji would lol. Sanji cant teleport like Kuma can.

Whos to say Kuma doesnt know Saturns powers? He clearly has a past with him. Whos to say he even fights Saturn? Why cant he just rescue everyone?

What? We literally see the Robot glowing up due to Luffy'd heartbeat. Even if what i said is mostly speculation, Luffy needs to actively be in G5 for that Robot to power up more
No all we saw was it turning on, thats it. We have no idea if Luffy needs to "constantly" be in G5 for it to stay on. We have no idea if it turns off immediately when Luffy isnt in G5. We know nothing.

Its funny, nobody seems to want to address the exact opposite elephant in the room: Kizaru is also getting up. Zoro is still fighting Lucci and is in the dome. If Luffy is supposed to fight Saturn, then who is fighting Kizaru?

G

GUI VI

For the people who keep insisting on round 2 what more does goofy have to prove wasn't the whole point show Kiz how much he grew since sabaody. He accomplished that by fighting him to a draw what's more there is another huge threat looming in Saturn:endthis:
What Oda should do is reverse the roles.

While in Sabaody Luffy was concerned about protecting his Nakamas, in Egghead it is the Nakamas who must protect Luffy.

What Oda should do is reverse the roles.

While in Sabaody Luffy was concerned about protecting his Nakamas, in Egghead it is the Nakamas who must protect Luffy.
Sounds deplorable. Luffy is supposed to grow. I get your point, it makes sense to give the others the chance to grow, but look at Sanji, his entrance was a disappointment.

Franky stood up to Kizaru and then saved Luffy.
Meanwhile Zoro even if he did defeat Lucci, he obviously won't make it in time because he will get lost on the Island or end up in Elbaf on foot somehow.

G

GUI VI

Sounds deplorable. Luffy is supposed to grow. I get your point, it makes sense to give the others the chance to grow, but look at Sanji, his entrance was a disappointment.

Franky stood up to Kizaru and then saved Luffy.
Meanwhile Zoro even if he did defeat Lucci, he obviously won't make it in time because he will get lost on the Island or end up in Elbaf on foot somehow.
If Oda stops wanking Luffy for just a minute, he can do this.

Bro, what did Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Robin and Brook do that was relevant in this arc? The SHs need to prove themselves, sometimes it seems like the crew is just Luffy and Zoro (and the cook's clown)

It seems oda doesn't care much for Lizaru :kobeha:
Neither should anyone else. It's Sabo's time to shine!!

He'll go through Mariejois, kick Akainu into the ocean. Clear the final boss Imu and subdue the gorosei to be his underlings. Then he'll get on Egghead just in time to save everyone.
Post automatically merged:

If Oda stops wanking Luffy for just a minute, he can do this.

Bro, what did Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Robin and Brook do that was relevant in this arc? The SHs need to prove themselves, sometimes it seems like the crew is just Luffy and Zoro (and the cook's clown)
I want to see Brook in a serious fight. I really mean it. He better get an all out fight and come on top at least once in his career.

Its not BS when you have no idea how Oda would approach Kuma appearing in the scene. You act like he's going to show up and run exactly like Sanji would lol. Sanji cant teleport like Kuma can.

Whos to say Kuma doesnt know Saturns powers? He clearly has a past with him. Whos to say he even fights Saturn? Why cant he just rescue everyone?
Insane amounts of copium.
I'll ask this again, u expect a braid dead Kuma to all that u said while he is half dead?

No all we saw was it turning on, thats it. We have no idea if Luffy needs to "constantly" be in G5 for it to stay on. We have no idea if it turns off immediately when Luffy isnt in G5. We know nothing.

Its funny, nobody seems to want to address the exact opposite elephant in the room: Kizaru is also getting up. Zoro is still fighting Lucci and is in the dome. If Luffy is supposed to fight Saturn, then who is fighting Kizaru?
Sure Luffy fighting Kizaru again is a possibility, but why are we ignoring the fact the only reason the fight is stalled so much is because Kizaru has the mission as top priority.

He had 3 objectives, 1 of which Saturn is taking care of now. Why would Kizaru not focus on the remaining 2 objectives while Luffy has to deal with Saturn to protect the rest. So now suddenly kizaru would deviate from what he's doing from the start just for a stall fight with luffy again.

I'll ask this again, u expect a braid dead Kuma to all that u said while he is half dead?

Sure Luffy fighting Kizaru again is a possibility, but why are we ignoring the fact the only reason the fight is stalled so much is because Kizaru has the mission as top priority.

He had 3 objectives, 1 of which Saturn is taking care of now. Why would Kizaru not focus on the remaining 2 objectives while Luffy has to deal with Saturn to protect the rest. So now suddenly kizaru would deviate from what he's doing from the start just for a stall fight with luffy again.
Kuma will be there to stall for time, nothing more and add an extra moment of dramatic effect as he gets eliminated.

Maybe that random theory of Franky getting the fruit is true after all? Someone please bring counter arguments to that theory, I know it's headcannon but things are headed there.

Goes both ways in this case. G5 was exhausted merely keeping up with an unfocused Kizaru. I think you underestimated G5 a lot judging by your reaction. I don't blame you either because at some point in this fight it really looked like even G5 wasn't a big deal to Kiz. But then this happened to remind us Luffy is not some high tier.

The fact that Luffy already used the peak of his abilities and Kizaru still managed to stalemate and exhaust him like this is more than what we all thought Kizaru was capable of heading into this.

Most of us thought Awakening would be a necessity against G5 and that G4 and below could tango with Kiz. Rn it looks like whenever Kiz busts something out he will have the edge.

He's in a very good position here. Just not if you expected him to steamroll Luffy.
kizaru keeping up?
by luffy absorbing just about every attack at him and sending it elsewhere casually?

or luffy pulling back his punches until he knew he needed to smack kizaru down like he did in the last attack.
calling this a stalemate is disingenuous, katakuri fought luffy to a stalemate , kizaru is lucky enough gear 5 has luffy at its limit atm. he did nothing of note.

say he gets up now , he will have the edge because luffy's awakening puts him in that position not because he rivals him in strength.
Post automatically merged:

a lot of you are blurring the lines between luffy getting exhausted due to a drawback of his new awakening and giving kizaru credit
and I have to say its embarrassing. he troll diffed lucci and was in a similar state . please .....dont do that

"Insane amounts of copium" yet you cant tell me who is stopping Kizaru lol.

Actually, you say its Luffy, but you make it seem like VP isnt going to escape from Saturn due to some other factor.

If the Robot stops Saturn, then Kizaru will continue to go after Vegapunk.

It had a great opening for both sides, but it dropped a lot in quality when the plot started to turn the fight into a Tom & Jerry fight.
But the fight still has a lot of potential, I want to see more of the Kizaru's AP and G5's speed.
With Luffy and Kizaru focused on each other, it will be a completely different fight, so I still have hope for this matchup.