Current Events How do you view Luffy vs Kizaru as a fight?

How do you feel about the Luffy vs Kizaru fight

• Great fight (there's no way you actually think this)

• Decent fight

• Meh, underwhelming

• Dogshit fight

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally I said before that this could have turned into a good fight taking into account Kizaru's powers in combination with the haki guard stance and the holograms vs Luffy's gear 5 weirdness.

But man is it underwhelming, it's basically a run and catch game. Underwhelming and lame through and through. Not even going to touch the nonsensical Luffy grabbing Kizaru and what does he do - just throws him. Ok well that was lame, you had him in your palm and you just do that? Lol.

Your thoughts?
Tom & Jerry level

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If it's over that would be terrible. For an opener to a bigger fight, it was quite entertaining.
Post automatically merged:

I dont want to see anything more tbh
its clear who the actual threat to luffy is
Kizaru was never supposed to be above Luffy heading into this fight. Luffy is an established solidified top tier. Heck Kizaru certified him himself by bringing up Kaidou.

It's surprising Luffy looked as bad as he did for most of it. And even at the end with him being out after only having 1 attack landed to show for it.

This was supposed to be billed as a fight between near equals, I think Kizaru had you fooled for a bit based on how easily he disposed of G4. You took this harder than you should.

The worst fight ever

If it's over that would be terrible. For an opener to a bigger fight, it was quite entertaining.

Kizaru was never supposed to be above Luffy heading into this fight. Luffy is an established solidified top tier. Heck Kizaru certified him himself by bringing up Kaidou.

It's surprising Luffy looked as bad as he did for most of it. And even at the end with him being out after only having 1 attack landed to show for it.

This was supposed to be billed as a fight between near equals, I think Kizaru had you fooled for a bit based on how easily he disposed of G4. You took this harder than you should.
:josad:Yeah yeah cope

above ? I never thought that
He doesnt look close either
one serious attack in gear 5 was enough to do him in .
and luffy was done in by gear 5 not because kizaru did anything of note. its clear luffy is capable of putting down kizaru when its convenient for him to do so .

Its not over and we shouldnt assess it yet based on what we have.

This is the same exact mentality after 1011, where ZKKers believed Zoro would get back to the roof with Luffy because he lost and the 1 chapter Luffy had fighting Kaido alone was it.

But currently, its a 5/10. Not horrible, but not great. We need to see Kizaru actually go all out as an Admiral and we need to see Luffy put him down for good.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
above ? I never thought that
He doesnt look close either
one serious attack in gear 5 was enough to do him in .
and luffy was done in by gear 5 not because kizaru did anything of note. its clear luffy is capable of putting down kizaru when its convenient for him to do so .
Goes both ways in this case. G5 was exhausted merely keeping up with an unfocused Kizaru. I think you underestimated G5 a lot judging by your reaction. I don't blame you either because at some point in this fight it really looked like even G5 wasn't a big deal to Kiz. But then this happened to remind us Luffy is not some high tier.

The fact that Luffy already used the peak of his abilities and Kizaru still managed to stalemate and exhaust him like this is more than what we all thought Kizaru was capable of heading into this.

Most of us thought Awakening would be a necessity against G5 and that G4 and below could tango with Kiz. Rn it looks like whenever Kiz busts something out he will have the edge.

He's in a very good position here. Just not if you expected him to steamroll Luffy.

It's meh.

Kizaru don't want to fight and also don't want to fullfil his mission. It was just a catch and mouse game.

I don't think we will see Luffy vs Kizaru round 2. I think Kizaru will fight Saturn (like gin vs Aizen).

Personally I said before that this could have turned into a good fight taking into account Kizaru's powers in combination with the haki guard stance and the holograms vs Luffy's gear 5 weirdness.

But man is it underwhelming, it's basically a run and catch game. Underwhelming and lame through and through. Not even going to touch the nonsensical Luffy grabbing Kizaru and what does he do - just throws him. Ok well that was lame, you had him in your palm and you just do that? Lol.

Your thoughts?
Dog shit. Luffy made stupid decision for the sole purpose of prolonging the fight. A throw? No CoC until the last minute? I hated it.

It’s just the same old reactionary responses from folks. Both are still getting up, so not sure why some are acting like it’s over.

Either way, it’s been pretty entertaining even if it’s not been a traditional fight up till this point. It seems that a lot of people came into it with a lot of baggage though and got disappointed because their expectations weren’t met.

Whether it was those that were wishing it were Zoro or Sanji instead, both of the wings combined, Luffy to dominate in base, Luffy to not need Gear 5, or Luffy to win easily in Gear 5…it’s easy to see the source of disappointment

Idk bro. Kuma. Robot. Blackbeard pirates causing trouble. Any number of things to distract him
So basically u telling me Kuma/Robot will keep Saturn at bay for like 10 or so chapters?:milaugh:
Had u said Dragon coming i would have understood, but Kuma? He's already missing half his body and he's gonna take on saturn in that state?

And the Robot we know as implied by previous chapters is only gonna work with Luffy's heartbeat in G5. So if anytime G5 goes out, the robot is out of commission too.