General & Others How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato?

How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato? (Choose up to 3)

• Haoshoku coating

• Lunarian genes

• Advanced observation

• Advanced armament

• Vegapunk enhancements

• Something else (reply in thread)

• Sanji does not surpass Yamato

• Germa enhancements

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course he does, cause of friction πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ. Same as Sanji spinning on the spot does/did.

I know he did, but too call it "Lunarian DNA" when it's never been confirmed is dumb at best, and headcanon at the least. Hell King hasn't done that or can't and he's a full blooded Lunarian himself πŸ’€
:choppawhat::choppawhat:

King and sanji can explode at will and cover their bodies in flamme or specific parts if they want

They were also shown to be able to throw fire balls

King did it a lot of times and sanji did it with that specter attack

You can't really say that's not similar to ace's power

:choppawhat::choppawhat:

King and sanji can explode at will and cover their bodies in flamme or specific parts if they want

They were also shown to be able to throw fire balls

King did it a lot of times and sanji did it with that specter attack

You can't really say that's not similar to ace's power
King has only covered specific parts in flames because of the already existing flames on his back, nothing like what Sanji does.

And? So does Prometheus, hell Franky has spat out fireballs too πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

It's literally just manipulation of fire and nothing more...

King has only covered specific parts in flames because of the already existing flames on his back, nothing like what Sanji does.

And? So does Prometheus, hell Franky has spat out fireballs too πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

It's literally just manipulation of fire and nothing more...
:seriously:

Prometheus has the same powers as ace

Franky is a cyborg

Lmao, bringing up prometheus just highlights my point

Btw, king exploded, exactly like sanji during thriller bark

:seriously:

Prometheus has the same powers as ace

Franky is a cyborg

Lmao, bringing up prometheus just highlights my point

Btw, king exploded, exactly like sanji during thriller bark
Wow prometheus a flame given a soul, has the same power as a guy who ate a fire devil fruit :seriously:

Franky still spat out a fireball. Maybe he added Lunarian powers into his body?

No it really does not highlight anything you've said

King had the added benefit of flames on his back, its not a stretch that he can manipulate it at will πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ. Sanji exploding into flames was for comedic effect

Wow prometheus a flame given a soul, has the same power as a guy who ate a fire devil fruit :seriously:

Franky still spat out a fireball. Maybe he added Lunarian powers into his body?

No it really does not highlight anything you've said

King had the added benefit of flames on his back, its not a stretch that he can manipulate it at will πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ. Sanji exploding into flames was for comedic effect

Name one thing ace can do that prometheus can't

Don't play dumb with the Franky part

Sanji was covered in flammes the very last chapter, why are you still believing it's friction?

Name one thing ace can do that prometheus can't

Don't play dumb with the Franky part

Sanji was covered in flammes the very last chapter, why are you still believing it's friction?
Why would I do that? My sarcasm was at you stating the obvious with Prometheus a flame creature and Ace a flame devil fruit user πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

He spat at fireballs mate, deal with it :myman:

Cause it was friction when he did it, until the Raid Suit. What I'm denying is the Lunarian nonsense, until its actually confirmed πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Why would I do that? My sarcasm was at you stating the obvious with Prometheus a flame creature and Ace a flame devil fruit user πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

He spat at fireballs mate, deal with it :myman:

Cause it was friction when he did it, until the Raid Suit. What I'm denying is the Lunarian nonsense, until its actually confirmed πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Who said anything about the lunarian DNA?

I don't think he was modified with king's DNA, he had hell memories and diable jambe long before he awakened the germa genes

And it's clearly not friction (pretty sure even you doubt it's the case)

Two options:

it's his haki given how it's very reminiscent of ashura

His ancestors were lunarians

Or something else entirely

Who said anything about the lunarian DNA?

I don't think he was modified with king's DNA, he had hell memories and diable jambe long before he awakened the germa genes

And it's clearly not friction (pretty sure even you doubt it's the case)

Two options:

it's his haki given how it's very reminiscent of ashura

His ancestors were lunarians

Or something else entirely
Queen compared his powers to that of a fire bending race
You did actually 😐

I know he did, that why I said it's just some leg martial arts with the added bonus of fire...

It was friction and still plays a part to an extent, but the Raid Suit did something else and I'll wait to find out what.

Haki makes more sense and that's why I said Luffy Red Hawk and Sanji Diable is the same or very similar. Until he learnt Haki, he couldn't add fire to his Gear 2 punches, but he can now. Even Zoro's swords from 1033 are emitting steam, its most likely Haki related

--First sanji needs adv coc

--His current powerup + Fire form/power can be equated to = Yamato's mythical zoan

--Without adv coc I find it very hard for sanji to surpass yamato in wano who has a mythical zoan on top of adv coc and god forbid an awakening

You do realize queen got up right after her attack & he was even hurt bruh & he put meme to sleep the same meme even luffy jinbe etc ran from
>BM makes Queen shit his pants
>BM falls asleep because shes sleepy
>Says Queen kod her
>Queen: if this monster wakes up we dead

>Kaido and BM clash
>Queen: Tries to get off island

Queen is literally no diff material for BM
:milaugh:

You did actually 😐

I know he did, that why I said it's just some leg martial arts with the added bonus of fire...

It was friction and still plays a part to an extent, but the Raid Suit did something else and I'll wait to find out what.

Haki makes more sense and that's why I said Luffy Red Hawk and Sanji Diable is the same or very similar. Until he learnt Haki, he couldn't add fire to his Gear 2 punches, but he can now. Even Zoro's swords from 1033 are emitting steam, its most likely Haki related
Sanji used hell memories before having the raid suit

Luffy's Red Hawk aren't similar, design wise, we see that sanji's flammes seem to be emitted from the inside, while luffy's first is covered in flammes

And Luffy needs to move, sanji doesn't even move when using hell memories

>BM makes Queen shit his pants
>BM falls asleep because shes sleepy
>Says Queen kod her
>Queen: if this monster wakes up we dead

>Kaido and BM clash
>Queen: Tries to get off island

Queen is literally no diff material for BM
:milaugh:
Didn't luffy shit his Pants also? When he saw meme, & got knock out too so your point it's as clear as day that queen was a le to put big mom down which is a big feat if he wanted to he could have just through meme in the ocean and call it a day, because at that point big mom was at his mercy , now prove me I'm wrong:sanmoji:

I don't see it.
At least not in Wano.

Yamato seems quite powerful, Zoro due getting adv CoC can be comparable. One can even open debates whos stronger now.

Sanji needs more I don't think the victory vs Queen will be enough.

Didn't luffy shit his Pants also? When he saw meme, & got knock out too so your point it's as clear as day that queen was a le to put big mom down which is a big feat if he wanted to he could have just through meme in the ocean and call it a day, because at that point big mom was at his mercy , now prove me I'm wrong:sanmoji:
King threw her into the ocean and what happened? She ended up in Wano so Queen throwing her into the ocean wouldve ended up the same and Wano wouldve been destroyed the next time around :gokulaugh:

Smoothie literally said it, normal logic does not apply to her and thats a fact. Luffy fell into the ocean and he ended up in Wano alive and kicking. BM has the same luck and Queen admitted that he had no other choice

Stop this notion that Queen was ever any threat to BM, he’s literally no diff material for a Yonko

Sanji used hell memories before having the raid suit

Luffy's Red Hawk aren't similar, design wise, we see that sanji's flammes seem to be emitted from the inside, while luffy's first is covered in flammes

And Luffy needs to move, sanji doesn't even move when using hell memories
Cool. Haki and friction then, just like Luffy's Red Hawk.

Nobody said anything about design, just like Luffy's fist and arm, Sanji's leg is covered in flames...very very same.

So what? It's similar not the same and 2 different fighting styles

Sanji did move, used Gepo before he caught on flames and used Hell Memories lol.

Cool. Haki and friction then, just like Luffy's Red Hawk.

Nobody said anything about design, just like Luffy's fist and arm, Sanji's leg is covered in flames...very very same.

So what? It's similar not the same and 2 different fighting styles

Sanji did move, used Gepo before he caught on flames and used Hell Memories lol.

The movements didn't cause him to burst into flammes

And against judge he was clearly not moving

The friction isn't an explanation anymore

Also there was a thread about how sanji's flammes are different from luffy's red hawk and other flame users, you can look it up

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
None. It's my headcanon.
I mean, why do you think Sanji gets Haoshoku coating?

Rayleigh stated that by virtue of having FS, Katakuri was among the mightiest in the world.

My point is, we do not know how many in the world are considered as "the very strongest" and the threshold for that.
"Very strongest" > "mightiest".

But also, the weakest people with FS (Katakuri/Post WCI Luffy) are weaker than Marco.

The weakest person with Haoshoku coating (Yamato/1010 Luffy/1033 Zoro) are at least a level above the likes of Marco.

Furthermore, compare the consistency:

The strongest people in Wano have all shown Haoshoku coating:
  1. Primebeard
  2. Roger
  3. Kaido
  4. Linlin
  5. Oden
  6. Luffy
  7. Zoro
  8. Yamato

People that may soon join them:
  1. Kidd
  2. King

Haoshoku coating has been way more consistent a symbol of the Top Tiers. Literally every strong person in Wano has it.

Meanwhile, Future Sight was the ability of only two High tiers.

How many known Adv Coc users before Wano? 0
How many known Adv Coc users after Wano? 8.
How many LIKELY Adv Coc users we still gonna get? At least 3. Shanks, Mihawk and Kidd (if y'all think he isn't gonna awaken this shit to beat BM, i can't save you).
I don't really see how this changed my point. My argument was that everyone with Haoshoku coating is a Top Tier.

It's been a consistent symbol of Top Tiers, so Yamato being capable of it sets a floor for how strong she is.

Defeating Queen wouldn't be enough to reach that floor.