Controversial How far are you willing to lower the bar for one piece?

I've lowered the bar as much as it is possible tbh. There are literally 3 characters left in the story that are keeping me from dropping this, and Zoro isn't one of them.

I know it's whatever but there are some idiots that show up when i make threads like this telling me to drop op. I case you have not noticed I AM ON FUCKING HIATUS. I will never EVER tell people to stop reading one piece and it can never be my intent.

I know it's whatever but there are some idiots that show up when i make threads like this telling me to drop op. I case you have not noticed I AM ON FUCKING HIATUS. I will never EVER tell people to stop reading one piece and it can never be my intent.
You are on hiatus while posting on a One Piece forum?
This must be a naruto fan moment.:gokulaugh:

Btw no bar, the answer has already been posted. Fanboys of one piece and haters can do their things, i am entertained and i expect very little from a children's manga.

I'm not taking it too seriously and I will drop it if Oda does anything to Kizaru
Kizaru has been ruined, now he acts like a delusional joke who thinks he can take on both Kaido and Big Mom together. He serves as the new Mont Dor who thinks his Enraged Army can capture Roger.

If Oda doesn't fix his delusional attitude, watch him run his mouth against Zoro, thinking it is good old pre TS days, only to be one shotted by KoH.

All who say GODA currently have no limits ,they can see Chopper becoming PK and they'll be ok.

Now for me G5 killed my interest in Luffy but not for the overall story.

I guess the SHs dreams receiving a poor end would kill my care for all the story.
Each at the end must get his own chapters where we see the dreams completed.
If Oda groups the dream of several in few chapters it would be already really bad.

All who say GODA currently have no limits ,they can see Chopper becoming PK and they'll be ok.

Now for me G5 killed my interest in Luffy but not for the overall story.

I guess the SHs dreams receiving a poor end would kill my care for all the story.
Each at the end must get his own chapters where we see the dreams completed.
If Oda groups the dream of several in few chapters it would be already really bad.
Zoro's will definitely get a good couple chapters dedicated to it as Zoro vs Mihawk will be a big fight
Usopp's will probably happen as the conclusion to his character arc (most likely in Elbaf) so definitely a good couple chapters dedicated to it
Chopper's will probably happen when he fights Doc Q (His dream is to become a doctor who can cure any illness, so by surpassing someone who can create any disease, he'll prove that he has achieved his dream). Definitely a good couple chapters on that
Robin's needs to get multiple chapters dedicated to hers as it's pretty central to the story of the entire series
Franky's currently achieving his dream right now
Honestly I feel like Brook only needs one chapter dedicated to his dream. It just has to be a touching reunion between him and Laboon
Absolutely no idea on Sanji's

Jimbei's and Nami's dreams I think aren't going to be achieved during the storyline (Unless there's an epilogue set in the future), as they're both things that will take a long time to accomplish.

Again with this kind of strawman argument. That is not what he does but haters need some kind of self consolation.

G5 didn't kill interest for you, you have never cared for Luffy or anyone to begin with. As far as I remember, you seemed to have issues even before that.

No, SH dreams have not been sidelined. Maybe chopper is the only one I agree with who got short end of the stick especially post TS. He didn't shine much as doctor as well as a fighter because of Law.
Post automatically merged:

Oh how far this thread maker goes to validate his existence by simply trash talking for no reason. You said you were on hiatus and yet came here to make the thread about the series that you put on Hiatus? So much insecure about your existence.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Ever since post rooftop i've read One Piece with same energy i take a shit

Often dont wanna do it, but i do it bcs it must be done

Hell sometimes i dont even read full chapter. Spoilers are enough

Kizaru has been ruined, now he acts like a delusional joke who thinks he can take on both Kaido and Big Mom together. He serves as the new Mont Dor who thinks his Enraged Army can capture Roger.

If Oda doesn't fix his delusional attitude, watch him run his mouth against Zoro, thinking it is good old pre TS days, only to be one shotted by KoH.
Not even EoS EnOu would one shot Kizaru, let alone current EnOu. :kriwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

It takes five minutes to read each chapter. You guys are a bunch of dramatic crybabies who probably waste more than five minutes of your life each day on stuff way more pointless than one quick read per week.

Read it or drop it, simple as that.
Yet here you are too. Do your knees hurt from kneeling so much?
Post automatically merged:

They just want to censor you and keep their echochambers from "interference".

It's not like an overwhelmingly majority of the OP fanbase already blindly worships Oda and OP and its one of the most lucrative series ever made, but they feel they need to fiercely defend it like it's vastly endangered.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
My bar is high, for it as a storymedium and artpiece. Not as manga as a whole or anime as a whole.
I know the paneling is off and inconsistent and recently hard to follow, but it works. The storytelling works. The anime is hella unfair, its so slow, but also here the storytelling works.
One Piece is a S tier story. It has a few flaws, but nothing that fucks me up or kills my enjoyment.

I invested like 16 or 17 years into it. So for sure I aint gonna stop.
I am just laughing at those losers who invest into reading 1000 chapters, then start to dropout or lose momentuum. Losers that you can just lough at and syh. Kek, I enjoy, I happy, I strong
You not enjoy, you lost, you go cry omegalol

My bar hasn’t dropped. That’s why disappointing material like Wano is so frustrating.
To have an honest rating of the series in it’s entirety, one will have to maintain the same bar given for earlier parts of the story for consistency.

I enjoy it. It's a manga that always leaves me longing for more after each release. Plenty of cool characters I like, interesting reveals especially now that we're in the final stretch of the series and pretty engaging moments pretty often. It's not perfect but I haven't lowered my standards. I read, collect my thoughts on new developments and move on to the next chapter, nothing to get too bent out of shape over.

It's fine, I'll read it when I have time. Objectively, there are better mangas and there are worse ones. But after 10+ years One piece is the only one that I can still enjoy regularly.

Something doesn't have to be 'peak fiction' to still be enjoyable.