Powers & Abilities How far can current Maki push Toji?

How far can current Maki push Toji?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Nothing much to expand on here tbh.

She definitely passed the gates of the Low diff and moved on to Mid diff. I doubt she can push him to High or Extreme diff before the end of the series.

So, yeah.

Mid diff.

Lmao all this Toji wank. :milaugh: Maki and Toji can both wipe out Zenin clan that is their best feat. Gege forced the parallels so hard between them yet toji fans they still in denial

Extreme diff either way

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Toji washes. Maki's Toji in the making. Toji's a fully developed version of Maki. Maki still has to grow to reach Toji's level of physique. Plus Toji is more experienced, smarter, more skillful, and an overall better combatant. What Maki just unlocked Toji has had his entire life. Honed throughout the entirety of his life. Maki may one day reach Toji, but she's getting washed here.

Toji washes. Maki's Toji in the making. Toji's a fully developed version of Maki. Maki still has to grow to reach Toji's level of physique. Plus Toji is more experienced, smarter, more skillful, and an overall better combatant. What Maki just unlocked Toji has had his entire life. Honed throughout the entirety of his life. Maki may one day reach Toji, but she's getting washed here.
The level of headcanon among Toji fans never ceases to amaze:gokulaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The level of headcanon among Toji fans never ceases to amaze:gokulaugh:
There is no headcanon anywhere in my post. Everything I've said is factual. I am sorry those facts hurt you but it is what it is. Maki's just inferior here. Toji obliterates.

There is no headcanon anywhere in my post. Everything I've said is factual. I am sorry those facts hurt you but it is what it is. Maki's just inferior here. Toji obliterates.
Ougi reminded of Toji

Ranta says Maki is the same as Toji

Naoya repeatedly denies Maki is Toji and gets washed for it

Fanbook profile says Maki will reach Toji level of strength in story

Your denial is only going to make Maki even stronger than she is now :milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ougi reminded of Toji

Ranta says Maki is like Toji
Maki is an inferior version of Toji. What's so hard to grasp there? Toji is more skillful, intelligent, experienced. Toji's physique is better, because he is a fully developed male, whilst Maki is still in her growing period. She's 16, and is still growing. Do you follow now?

Fanbook profile says Maki will reach Toji level of strength in story
Key word here is will. Will is used to indicate something that shall occur in the future. Ipso facto, if she will reach that level, she is not there now.

Everything I've said is factual. Toji is physically better, has more skill, intelligence, and experience. Maki cannot win.

Maki is an inferior version of Toji. What's so hard to grasp there? Toji is more skillful, intelligent, experienced. Toji's physique is better, because he is a fully developed male, whilst Maki is still in her growing period. She's 16, and is still growing. Do you follow now?

Key word here is will. Will is used to indicate something that shall occur in the future. Ipso facto, if she will reach that level, she is not there now.

Everything I've said is factual. Toji is physically better, has more skill, intelligence, and experience. Maki cannot win.
Physically better - headcanon they both have same restriction

Intelligence - headcanon Toji was an idiot who thought he could beat an awakened Gojo and thought all was good

Experience - :milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Physically better - headcanon they both have same restriction
I've already explained why Toji is physically superior. Due to your lack of argument, I'll accept your concession.

Toji has had his heavenly restriction his entire life. If you are foolhardy enough to believe that kid Toji is physically as strong as adult fully developed Toji, then, I don't know what to say. Maybe try reading something simpler than a children's comic.

Intelligence - headcanon Toji was an idiot who thought he could beat an awakened Gojo
Toji developed a plan to take out Gojo, and took out Geto. Toji's intelligence is much higher than Maki's. Toji, only due to pride, stayed once there, to try and prove how a 'monkey' like him could beat even Gojo. Literally stated that in the manga. Only due to pride once. Otherwise, Toji made a career out of killing sorcerers, with intricate plans, like the one he pulled off on Gojo.

Concession accepted.

I've already explained why Toji is physically superior. Due to your lack of argument, I'll accept your concession.

Toji has had his heavenly restriction his entire life. If you are foolhardy enough to believe that kid Toji is physically as strong as adult fully developed Toji, then, I don't know what to say. Maybe try reading something simpler than a children's comic.

Toji developed a plan to take out Gojo, and took out Geto. Toji's intelligence is much higher than Maki's. Toji, only due to pride, stayed once there, to try and prove how a 'monkey' like him could beat even Gojo. Literally stated that in the manga. Only due to pride once. Otherwise, Toji made a career out of killing sorcerers, with intricate plans, like the one he pulled off on Gojo.

Concession accepted.
Strength wise - Gege already stated in fanbook that Maki will obtain Tojiโ€™s level of physical gift after seeing Toji but she would have to lose something in exchange, and if youre too blinded by Toji to see that it has literally happened in the story then you are just a fanboy :whitepress:

Intelligence - this argument is quite flimsy because it is a 1v1 with no prep and literally all Toji did was pick off a weakened Gojo, even non awakened healthy Gojo would wash Toji. Intelligence sure didnt help Naoya or Ogi or Jinichi or the entire Zenin clan survive against Maki

Experience - Maki has literally trained her entire life with the biggest nerf in JJK and became Semi-Grade 1 while Toji lazied his ass around like a bum while in the Zenin family and only killed sorcerers who are arguably below the likes of Ogi, Jinichi, Naoya, or not even a fraction of the full might of the Zenin clan :milaugh: