Powers & Abilities How far can current Maki push Toji?

How far can current Maki push Toji?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Daido says โ€œshe broke out of her shell,โ€ preview says she got an โ€œepiphany.โ€ Mindset problem not skill problem.
The chapter was very clear. Your insistence on ignoring it is not of my concern. Maki herself said she was inferior in multiple areas. The chapter clearly shows her growing. Naoya even states the same

Maki herself admits she couldn't do the things Toji could.
Naoya states she grew. Maki states she's inferior in multiple aspects to Toji. Maki grew allowing her to tap into more of the power of the restriction. The picture is quite clear.
Nothing more for me to add.

Where did she say she couldnโ€™t see air density and temperature before sumo? She just didnโ€™t care about it more than seeing curses. She phased that out in favor of seeing curses which was all she cared about before.
It's quite clear this was the first time she was able to see. Like what the hell? She closes her eyes, states she has to go beyond, to see something only Toji could, and then sees it. It's absolutely clear that she previously was unable to see it lmao. I have no idea how you even invented this headcanon.
Like it's quite clear to anyone that this was something she was unable to do previously. Stop the cap.

Great logic, so awakened Gojo is smarter than the Toji who decided not to run away.
Huh?

And then after: โ€œIt isnโ€™t enough to be like everyone elseโ€ - mentality problem. The fact that she thought up of those things alone means that it was a mental block not a skill block.
I don't even understand what you wanna say here. Was she inferior to Toji? Maki says so. Why she was inferior is none of my concern. Her skills weren't up to par with Toji's. And Maki states the same.

Smarts - not the difference. Donโ€™t even know where this is coming from.
I've already covered this above multiple times. It's tedious having to repeat things over and over again.

Skills - not the difference. She can mid jump in air after her epiphany whereas Toji needed to pole vault to reach Dagon.
Why are you even using a buffed version of Maki when the entire point was talking about Maki when the thread was out lmao? And that was during her ordeal with the Zenin clan. What even is this?

Strength - not the difference, already debunked by official statements.
There is a difference like I've explained previously. But not like it matters tbh. My main points were skills, refined and honed senses and experience. Which Maki confirmed to us.

She was inferior before in terms of mindset
She was inferior to Toji in the aspects she stated and I said she would be.

Naoya the No. 1 Toji fanboy literally sees Toji in her now. Sheโ€™s closed that gap now and is very close to him if not equal.
I don't particularly care about that. What I said was that the awoken Maki at the time of the Zenin battle was nowhere near Toji, while you argued she was equal if not superior to him lol. So I'll just quote your earlier post for you here:
Stay mad that Gege debunks your headcanons mate :cheers:
^

Now stop wasting my time with unsubstantiated headcanons I have no desire to venture into. You don't even have to reply to this post. There's 0 reason to continue this.

I'm so glad this was explicitly stated. Mans were going overboard with the Maki wank.
Too overboard. Clearly seen in this very thread lmao.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Iโ€™m so touched you actually came here giving me attention. How do you like me living rent-free in your head? :neesama:
I posted before I even saw the bs you were spewing in this thread. Another day another L for you ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

I posted before I even saw the bs you were spewing in this thread. Another day another L for you ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
Sure Iโ€™ll stack these Ls inside your head right next to your bigger Ls youโ€™ve taken from me. Thanks for the free rent and donโ€™t forget to kiss my picture before you sleep. :happinesspunch: