General & Others How is One Piece after Wano?

Since the end of Wano and the announcement of the Cross Guild rewards, I no longer follow the manga. Arc transition is boring. And then, very relevant things happened, did the story get better or worse in the last 30 chapters?

Is it true that the Admirals took a beating from the Revolutionary Army commanders without Sabo?

Since the end of Wano and the announcement of the Cross Guild rewards, I no longer follow the manga. Arc transition is boring. And then, very relevant things happened, did the story get better or worse in the last 30 chapters?

Is it true that the Admirals took a beating from the Revolutionary Army commanders without Sabo?
To me is pretty boring.

Some hype panels but that's all.

New bounties are mostly stupids.

Cross Guild doesn't make much sense.

Kaku and Lucci awakened their DF.

Shanks and Teach humiliated Kid and Law(not team fight).

Garp is humiliating Aokiji.

Seraphims are doing nothing.

Rayleigh made Teach shit his pants.

Teach made Hancock look like a fodder.

Admirals took no beating but Revos look good against them.

Egghead plot is shit and they ruined DF mythology.

Every character from now on is a copy(clone) of another one. Same goes to Devil Fruits.

I loved Dressrosa because of Doflamingo and because of Spain, among other things like Sabo, but it was a snorefest with that pacing. Far too stretched.
Then we had Wano...

And Egghead is already bigger than Zou for example. Zou was clearly a transaction arc and Egghead was believe to be too(can't be sure about it).

I believe Egghead is already finishing but we will have much things offscreened.

I loved Dressrosa because of Doflamingo and because of Spain, among other things like Sabo, but it was a snorefest with that pacing. Far too stretched.
Lemme rephrase this: I loved elements from Dressrosa, but Dressrosa itself was terrible because of the pacing.

Egghead so far isn't perfect but it's been great and these scenes about different top tiers doing stuff have been great.

Then we had Wano...

And Egghead is already bigger than Zou for example. Zou was clearly a transaction arc and Egghead was believe to be too(can't be sure about it).

I believe Egghead is already finishing but we will have much things offscreened.
It's not finishing, Kizaru is on the way and the incident that will shock the world will happen the following day. You were misled to believe it would be a transition arc in the sense you thought it is. It's actually the opening arc for the grand finale.

Egghead hasn't been a snorefest like Wano, WCI, Dressrosa and FI. Only Punk Hazard and Romance Down 2.0 were okay as arcs. And Zour was so forgettable I can't even comment on it.

It's not finishing, Kizaru is on the way and the incident that will shock the world will happen the following day. You were misled to believe it would be a transition arc in the sense you thought it is. It's actually the opening arc for the grand finale.

Egghead hasn't been a snorefest like Wano, WCI, Dressrosa and FI. Only Punk Hazard and Romance Down 2.0 were okay as arcs. And Zour was so forgettable I can't even comment on it.
Like I'm always saying the incident will be offscreened for a while. If Oda actually shows Strawhats vs Grand Fleet than the arc will extend for 100 chapters easily.

Disagree about Zou being forgettable. I liked Zou. The moment when they say Raizou was fine is really great. The only bad thing about Zou is the lack of 1v1 fight. Really wanted to see Luffy crushing Jack.

Honestly Oda spoke the truth. "The One Piece starts now".

The way he formats the arc is that he no longer is waiting until post arc to address world issues. We are currently 5 (!) chapters mid arc away from Luffy's group, and the current arc is setting up something very hype.

Tldr: fuck you i wish I had 30 chapters to read fresh

Well it's been better won't say peak but shit has improved though it still has some fails
Oda has focusing these last chapters outside the world and funny thing is that those chapters have been great i'd say because mugis are not involved 🤣

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Far from its pre-TS glory. Egghead reminds me of a certain Wano trend: most of the meat was outside the actual place of action.

I care about Kuma + lore + the incident + outside events

Honest opinion, Egghead island arc itself is "boring" to some folks.

As for the events that happens outside of Egghead island, it's pretty fire. One Piece has never peaked out ever since Reverie arc after WCI.

And what's more funny is that we're actually in Reverie flashback right now. And no, the Admirals does not get a beating from Revolutionary Army Captains. They got nerfed as always.