Questions & Mysteries How it's possible than anything think than strongest admiral will fight agaisnt Sanji?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Luffy wasn’t using future sight then, Oda has made sure to mention when Luffy uses it like he did last chapter.

Kizaru is not second admiral, I wouldn’t put him above Fuji and Ryokugyu.

Zoro didn’t dodge Kaidos attack, Kaido was letting himself get hit for fun...
and zoro didn't use shinshinsonson and luffy was surpressed his speed (this second time in this arc)
kaido was attack him so yes zoro was dodged you can tell me than he didn't speed attack

Pica>Vergo
Neither of them did shit to Kaido, stop reading two piece.
Vergo had same role as pica despite only having haki and was called Doffys most important piece.

Vergo haki > Pica haki
Post automatically merged:

and zoro didn't use shinshinsonson and luffy was surpressed his speed (this second time in this arc)
kaido was attack him so yes zoro was dodged you can tell me than he didn't speed attack
So what makes Zoro different from killer who had the same feats?

Kaido wasn’t attacking them

Roronoa-sama

They have much better portrayal and feats the hell you talking about.

Law: Cut a mountain > Cutting pica statue
Bisected Vergo > Scratching Pica
Made Kaido scream > Made Kaido smile

Kid: Constantly compared to Luffy > Being Luffys underling is enough to say on him
pica and vergo show the same coa haki so why you tell than vergo coa>pica coa?
kaido was scream too

They have much better portrayal and feats the hell you talking about.

Law: Cut a mountain > Cutting pica statue
Bisected Vergo > Scratching Pica
Made Kaido scream > Made Kaido smile

Kid: Constantly compared to Luffy > Being Luffys underling is enough to say on him
Cutting pica is just as good as what law did lol

Also Pica>vergo

Zoro also made Kaido scream
Blitzed him
Got praised after that

Also Law is also compared to Luffy and he's not anywhere near him..your point is moot

Roronoa-sama

Pica is not stronger than Vergo besides, Zoro had help? Say what you want Law > Zoro
pica was ran away and no law isn't the same zoro level unless whit enma
Post automatically merged:

Because, Vergo was stated as Doffys most valuable subordinate.

Vergo had the same rank as Pica despite only having haki while Pica had a powerful devil fruit and haki.

Vergo haki > Pica Haki
i tell you he's valous because he's his spy

Pica is not stronger than Vergo besides, Zoro had help? Say what you want Law > Zoro
He had help? Again this argument?

I will say this for the 10th time, Zoro only hat help CATCHING UP to Pica before he smashed everyone in the plataform, proff is how Zoro was able to slice an even BIGGER chunk of rock withoud relying in anyone trowing him just a moment after slicing the first time, he kept slicing until Pica had nowhere to run, soo no, he didnt slice the MOUNTAIN city golem a single time, he sliced it multiple times.

:gonope:
The only one who need help doing anything is Law, withoud his DF he is mediocre at best, and since he needs to actualy cut something for his DF to work...he dosent stand a chance against Zoro.

Last edited: