Questions & Mysteries How Jimbei has fallen....

We have still to see how strong Who is who actually is and btw if he beats him without many problems we are still at square one. Still it is good for Sanji to get the left hand, if they now start to fight for real, since it could mean that the old M3 ranks still stand. Hoping, from Sanji point of view, Jinbe doesn't pull a Zoro and does something like tank a combo attack from Kaido and BM (that would of course put him above any yonko commander fight he can get). Worst case scenario, actually a real big troll move from Oda (but I don't see Oda actually doing it) would be to make suddenly Jinbe fight King.

Jinbe is the past. Now people have a new character, who will join, to believe in...

Just to see the truth next arc as well
Post automatically merged:

he has not fallen and he is not just fighting one of the F6 he is fighting Who's Who , who was eager to fight a commander and take his place and he thinks that he can do it. Jinbe will beat him though and might help against BM he didn't look like he has problems.
So is Sasaki

From former warlord like mihawk, very strong, pushing sanji out of M3, now he is fighting flying 6, while sanji vs queen. jimbei doesn't even get fellow fishman jack, he gets someone inferior to jack while sanji gets someone superior to jack.

:josad::josad::josad::josad:
nothing against jimbei, but jimbei>sanji posts have been many and dumb.

yamato will also join crew, jimbei top 5
Oh, you think Oda will really let Sanji solo a YC2 this arc, huh? :jay-he:

I see you are still under Oda's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Go on, then, I'm not gonna wake you up from your dream if you like it there so much. :arnoling:

The is one single pattern in One Piece that is set in stone. The Monster Trio.

From the beginning till EOS ist will be Luffy, Sanji and Zoro.

They will always be the 3 strongest Strawhats.

Is not that bad for Jinbei, even if he's a War Lord. The 1st (Zoro) and 2nd(Sanji) in Command from the future pirate kind should easily be stronger than Jinbei. Nothing wrong with that.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro worth 2000 men Sanji worth 1000 men and Jinbei worth round about 250 men. Hehe

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Oh, you think Oda will really let Sanji solo a YC2 this arc, huh? :jay-he:

I see you are still under Oda's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Go on, then, I'm not gonna wake you up from your dream if you like it there so much. :arnoling:
I understand your argument. But let's face it: at this point in the story, with Luffy and Zoro facing Yonkos, it doesn't make sense that the "3rd strongest in the crew" isn't able to fight a YC2.

Of course Oda might just troll us over after all, but the fact that all the SH are having their clashes and the connection between Sanji and Queen seem to make x1 clear to me.

I understand your argument. But let's face it: at this point in the story, with Luffy and Zoro facing Yonkos, it doesn't make sense that the "3rd strongest in the crew" isn't able to fight a YC2.

Of course Oda might just troll us over after all, but the fact that all the SH are having their clashes and the connection between Sanji and Queen seem to make x1 clear to me.
I was half-joking, but after all the bad blood between Queen and Drake-Apoo this raid, I still feel that neither Drake nor Apoo will take the "let bygones be bygones" approach with Queen and both will eventually decide to interfere in favor of Sanji, even if only just once throughout the whole fight, because, in this raid, everyone with bad blood against one another confronted each other at some point (I'm sure you know what I mean, so I won't put up any example) whereas both Apoo and Drake have yet to confront Queen after what he did to them, so this led me to believe that their moment is kept for Sanji to turn the tables against Queen in their duel.

I was half-joking, but after all the bad blood between Queen and Drake-Apoo this raid, I still feel that neither Drake nor Apoo will take the "let bygones be bygones" approach with Queen and both will eventually decide to interfere in favor of Sanji, even if only just once throughout the whole fight, because, in this raid, everyone with bad blood against one another confronted each other at some point (I'm sure you know what I mean, so I won't put up any example) whereas both Apoo and Drake have yet to confront Queen after what he did to them, so this led me to believe that their moment is kept for Sanji to turn the tables against Queen in their duel.
I mean, Law had the bad blood with Hawkins through all of the first two acts and no one expects them to finally get a proper fight against each other.

why did jimbei join crew nobody ask it. this is unnecessary writing from oda. Just he wanted fishman in the crew. Populerizm. Can we count jimbei new generation ? No He is obviously old generation. that is why comparıson is not necessary. The question is dude what is he doing at crew? Totaly meaningless.
Because he has the tie with Luffy thru Ace and Marineford. Wtf? :lawsigh::kaidowhat:
It’s like people read for feats and not the story