Questions & Mysteries How Jimbei has fallen....

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You being butthurt
About what? There is nothing for me to be butthurt about...
Sanji's record is not even close to that of a Warlord who is recruited by WG for his overwhelming strength.
Sanji and overwhelming strength have not been used in the same sentence so far...
And in case you missed it, I said that Sanji could justify his placement through impressive combat abilities.
Whether he will do it or not, we are about to see.

About what? There is nothing for me to be butthurt about...
Sanji's record is not even close to that of a Warlord who is recruited by WG for his overwhelming strength.
Sanji and overwhelming strength have not been used in the same sentence so far...
And in case you missed it, I said that Sanji could justify his placement through impressive combat abilities.
Whether he will do it or not, we are about to see.
You are butthurt

EOS STRAW HATS TOP FIGHTERS RANKING:LUFFY>ZORO>SANJI>YAMATO>JINBE!
Jinbe is pretty old and doesn't have much to improve anymore,Yamato is young and daughter of a yonko(she will be strong),Sanji will be stronger than her because oda won't break M3 dynamic,Zoro will be WSS and Luffy PK(PK>WSS)!
We could consider EOS Jinbe Worlds strongest fishman!

EOS STRAW HATS TOP FIGHTERS RANKING:LUFFY>ZORO>SANJI>YAMATO>JINBE!
Jinbe is pretty old and doesn't have much to improve anymore,Yamato is young and daughter of a yonko(she will be strong),Sanji will be stronger than her because oda won't break M3 dynamic,Zoro will be WSS and Luffy PK(PK>WSS)!
We could consider EOS Jinbe Worlds strongest fishman!
Maybe Fishmen have longer lifespan than human... we don’t know...
Since they are from different species just like for example Giants have 3 times the lifespan of human... where a guy age at 70-100 years old is still youthful for them

secondly... Jinbe has ironically same age as Urouge... I personally think Urouge post-timeskip must have gotten stronger than 2 years ago to be a YC

The moment I said that Jinbe could outperform Sanji, several butthurt Sanji fans appeared... :josad:
Dude what are you talking about ? if you want to compare something , make comparıson between kinemon and zoro for example.
Even though Kinemon was hitted by Kaido, he achieved to stab Kaido. After Kaido hit Zoro, Zoro has been offline. Go and compare this kind of things. shouldnt we say like that. let trash thoughts go.
If you start to make sense , we will listen you promise.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dude what are you talking about ? if you want to compare something , make comparıson between kinemon and zoro for example.
Even though Kinemon was hitted by Kaido, he achieved to stab Kaido. After Kaido hit Zoro, Zoro has been offline. Go and compare this kind of things. shouldnt we say like that. let trash thoughts go.
If you start to make sense , we will listen you promise.
There ya go, a Luffy fan spewing his delusions. :rolaugh:
Forget about comparing Luffy to Zoro, he stands no chance against Zoro.
However, try comparing him with Kinemon, he doesnt get KOed by Kaido's hits like Luffy does.
Swordsmen simply built different.
It’s just because match ups don’t lie as of now...
On other hand... the bigger possibility is Yamato being able to outperform Zoro and Luffy against Kaido now (only for Luffy to outperform her later...putting the rank later on as Luffy-Yama-Zoro-Sanji-Jinbe)
I didnt say they lie... I said Jinbe could still outperforming him by beating more opponents and joining vs Yonkos. Didnt sit right with some. Yamato should try to outperform Ulti, then she might compete with Luffy while competing with Zoro is nothing but a dream...

Perospero claps zoro:milaugh:
In your wet dreams, I bet he does. :yasu: