General & Others How many mangaka potentials we have here in WG waiting their time to shine?

Serious question
Since the start of this forums I've seen a lot of people criticise Oda's writing so much without giving a good explanation to what a better writing should be in those case scenarios.
All I keep reading here is complains for just about everything Oda writes, thus make me wonder how are these people who complains still reading his shitty manga according to them.
My question to those who shit on Oda's writing is this

Can you with all honesty write anything better, and if yes why haven't started yet??

I understand that when you keep talk trash about something mean that you know how the right thing is done so if it is that simple, why don't you just start your own manga or comic book and lets see how far can you go.

This thread is by no mean pointed out towards those who criticise things when its valid and needed but I am talking about those who never, not once praised Oda for anything he's written for so long without even doing themselves good by dropping the whole thing and focus on mangas they might like instead.

Can you with all honesty write anything better, and if yes why haven't started yet??

I understand that when you keep talk trash about something mean that you know how the right thing is done so if it is that simple, why don't you just start your own manga or comic book and lets see how far can you go.
I'm not one of those criticising the current flashback, I'm loving it, but... you don't have to be a chef to tell a dish is poorly executed, or that it just doesn't taste good to you. Both perfectly acceptable remarks. I can't produce wine but I can tell a good wine apart, etc.

Having said so, yeah, not every critique is thoughtful or meaningful. Some people just bitch about everything and anything, and some really should just drop the manga.

I'm not one of those criticising the current flashback, I'm loving it, but... you don't have to be a chef to tell a dish is poorly executed, or that it just doesn't taste good to you. Both perfectly acceptable remarks. I can't produce wine but I can tell a good wine apart, etc.

Having said so, yeah, not every critique is thoughtful or meaningful. Some people just bitch about everything and anything, and some really should just drop the manga.
Of course valid criticism is always needed and welcomed, whether ones agree or not it should be respected.
After all Oda is not perfect and he does stupid stuff.

My problem to those who only criticise, cuz this thing makes no sense for someone to stick to something for so many many years yet he find not a single good thing about it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I said I would write Two Piece where WCI and Wano happened at the same time, with half of crew taking down BM while other half Kaido.
Why I never did it? Because it is not worth my time. Doesnt mean it isnt better than what Oda delivered with those two arcs.

Not to prove a point

Just for personal and wider community interests
Good luck.
Post automatically merged:

I said I would write Two Piece where WCI and Wano happened at the same time, with half of crew taking down BM while other half Kaido.
Why I never did it? Because it is not worth my time. Doesnt mean it isnt better than what Oda delivered with those two arcs.
Half the crew? You'd have written Zoro soloing the Beasts Pirates while the rest fight on WCI.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Half the crew? You'd have written Zoro soloing the Beasts Pirates while the rest fight on WCI.
I meant Strawhats being split in half as they initially were.
There were plenty of other allies in both WCI and Wano to make the victory realistic.
Zoro soling Beast Pirates isnt good writing.

My youtube series gots 1 millions of views, I love animating but I loath writing. Writing is boring and not fun at all for me. This is still a hobby since I am a fulltime software engineer. My popularity has been wanning over the years but I don't care. I'm sure there is potential here, but fate is fate.