Questions & Mysteries How Many Of You Actually Like Mihawk?

it's better than the mihawk trash, which means nothing to the MC. With no foundation in the story, shit put in the corner to be stepped on from the start.With no plans for anything, the guy is literally an empty shell, he must fuck a MONKEY every single day on that island.
If you feel that way it's fine, but at least Mihawk is a likeable and consistent character.

Kaido has no likeable qualities, he has no honour but pretends like he does when it is safe for him.
-schemes with Orochi cause he knows he cant beat Oden fairly, goes as far as to make it 10000 vs 10, still almost loses if not for granny

-he kills the hostage granny because "hur-dur, you interupted our manly 1v1"

-if Kaido was really honourable, he would let Oden go and challenge Oden to a fair 1v1, like Katakuri injuring himself. Instead he executes him while Oden is helpless

If you feel that way it's fine, but at least Mihawk is a likeable and consistent character.

Kaido has no likeable qualities, he has no honour but pretends like he does when it is safe for him.
-schemes with Orochi cause he knows he cant beat Oden fairly, goes as far as to make it 10000 vs 10, still almost loses if not for granny

-if Kaido was really honourable, he would let Oden go and challenge Oden to a fair 1v1, like Katakuri injuring himself. Instead he executes him while Oden is helpless
He also wouldnt kill Orochi. Kaido is a snake of a character.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Dude:sanmoji:

Yeah and Crydo set to fail, Mihawk already achive his goal and Crydo will never achive his.

Mihawk = Winner
Crydo = Loser
Kaido aims for heights greater than a mere WSS.He would not think of something as LOW as wss, when we have other things above and more difficult to obtain.:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

You are too stupid to argue with me, what use is a dishonorable PIRATE to apologize to? When you can answer that, you will be prepared to discuss it with me.

Read what luffy said to katakuri, read what was said about pirate in the ace novel, and lastly, go back to the first chapter of this manga, and see the definition of pirate given by AKAGAMI NO SHANKS, now assign it all to a REQUEST apology.If for kaido to win dishonorably is normal since your nature is to be a pirate, why apologize, if winning cowardly is normal?

Last edited by a moderator:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
@Kaido D. Stronger relax bro. Nobody's talking about Kaido here. It's not the topic of this thread nor a question from the op.

Start a character discussion thread on him if you want, don't pollute this thread.

OT-

Mihawk is just so naturally cool it's hard to not like him if that's what you're into.

He's far too classy to dislike unless you're a hater.

I think the fact that Mihawk's personality is quite different from Zoro's helps alot in differentiating Mihawk's as an independent character rather than seeing him as an end goal through the Zoro prism.

Mihawk is a perceptive character just like Zoro can be sometimes but he is also highly analytical,calm,Collected and not driven insane by the amount of Power he possesses which makes him a very relatable and grounded person.
The way he kept Persona around for 2 years,farming and Cooking is admirable.

Like many have said in this thread,I may like Mihawk more than Zoro as what interests me more with Zoro is powerlevels and his relationship with the strawhats.

I'm just much more intrigued by Mihawk and wondering why he reacts in different contexts the way he does.

This a question im posing mainly to the Zoro/Mihawk fandom. How many of you guys actually like Mihawk the character. Before you answer, consider these questions.

1. What do you actually like about Mihawk thats not tied to perceived power levels
2. Would you like Mihawk if he wasn't tied to Zoro in any way?
3. If Zoro's goals were to shift to someone else or if he simply resolved on not accomplishing his goal, would you still like Mihawk
4. If Mihawk is revealed to be weaker than you perceive him to be, would you still like him? For example if Oda somehow retcons Mihawk and sticks him at FM/YC1 level, would you remain a fan of his?
5. If Mihawk was to be humiliated or not done justice by Oda, (Whatever you consider humiliation) would you still like him.
1. He is really cool, observant, that badass attitude. I love that type of character who you know they are strong AF but smiling and talking like a boss (Aizen, Mihawk, Madara).
2. Yes why not ? He had done absolutely nothing wrong so far, unlike some others characters who were annoying.
3. Yes, because he is still a nice character. And if he dies before his rematch against Zoro, it means he failed about his promise to be the WSS until EOS. More disappointing that disliking.
4. Yes because he is more than just a powerhourse. And honestly all FM/YC1 are the badass one in OP.
5. Yes because fans of Kaido and Big Mom are still alive after all the humiliations faced until now, so it's fine.

Now rosella it's your turn and also the people who dislike Mihawk :

1. For what reasons, you don't like mihawk ? Did he ever do something annoying, pissed you off to hate/dislike him ?
2. Is it because mihawk is linked to zoro so the EOS top 5 and that it is thanks to this WSS ambition which will allow him to be above all your favorites that it annoys you?
3. Why contesting the title of World Strongest Swordsman when it's the official title given by the author himself and Zoro's entire goal ? Do you think Oda and Zoro are wrong and maybe there is a stronger swordsman than Mihawk ?
4. Why when Big Mom failed to kill SHP and Kaido getting humiliated by scabbards it's plot and it's not related at all about their strenght, but when Mihawk didn't kill Luffy or one shotted Vista, it means he was weak ?
5. Or it is just because everything it's related to your insecurities ? Sanji fans and Luffy fans shitting on him because they need to be safe, Yonkou fans because if he is stronger than Shanks (by his title), it means he is at least equal or stronger than your favorites ?

I want to know, tell me :queenhear:

Last edited:
Hes fine for what he is aka the silent badass type

My personal favorite thing about him is his relationships with other characters like shanks, zoro, perona and thats pretty much all of them lol. Tho we dont see much of them so it is what it is

Im also interested in his past
I really like the theory that hes the son of shakky and rayleigh
Even the one with maybe being related to imu cause the eyes