Questions & Mysteries How Many Of You Actually Like Mihawk?

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Im talking about his first backstory. The one about starvation. The one that you claim didnt exist and that Sanji never had a backstory for 15 years.

Yh cause the little hoe cant do shit to them with his piss poor AP. His underling Jozu and Vista have done more than him. His weakass sucking up to all these Top Tiers cause he got his shit rocked by BB.

Put a target on Sanji....idc lol. Im just spitting facts.
I never said it didn’t exist, but clearly it’s lacking if tha person who wrote em thought it was lacking or not compelling(bland) enough

And those same underlings accepted Marco as tha undisputed leader among them lol. And Sanji put on a power ranger suit created by people who bullied him his whole life cause he wasn’t strong enough

I never said it didn’t exist, but clearly it’s lacking if tha person who wrote em thought it was lacking or not compelling(bland) enough

And those same underlings accepted Marco as tha undisputed leader among them lol. And Sanji put on a power ranger suit created by people who bullied him his whole life cause he wasn’t strong enough
Or that maybe Sanji is an interesting enough character to have another backstory to. Ever thought of that.....Luffy's first backstory is compelling and the first emotional moment of the series. Yet he still got a second backstory. Take off your hating goggles cause your mans aint got shit.

The same underlings who are getting bodied by a clown like Weevil. Say what you want about Sanji, but he's protected the SHs....from everyone that ever tried to hurt them....regardless if he got hurt at the end. Whilst Marco cant protect shit and his allies are keeping falling to up and coming rookes. Marco is a joke, no wonder WB wanted Ace to be his sucessor.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Or that maybe Sanji is an interesting enough character to have another backstory to. Ever thought of that.....Luffy's first backstory is compelling and the first emotional moment of the series. Yet he still got a second backstory. Take off your hating goggles cause your mans aint got shit.

The same underlings who are getting bodied by a clown like Weevil. Say what you want about Sanji, but he's protected the SHs....from everyone that ever tried to hurt them....regardless if he got hurt at the end. Whilst Marco cant protect shit and his allies are keeping falling to up and coming rookes. Marco is a joke, no wonder WB wanted Ace to be his sucessor.
So you gonna argue he’s objectively one of tha 2 most interesting characters in tha manga? Since only he and Luffy have 2 backstories......

That same Weevil is hyped as strong as a young Beard lmao. No strawhats barring Luffy(or maybe Zoro) will ever had that remotely said about them

So you gonna argue he’s objectively one of tha 2 most interesting characters in tha manga? Since only he and Luffy have 2 backstories......

That same Weevil is hyped as strong as a young Beard lmao. No strawhats barring Luffy(or maybe Zoro) will ever had that remotely said about them
No im arguing that having a second backstory doesnt make your first one shit.

Yh that doesnt excuse Marco for being a weak scrub. Man has a mythical DF and he uses it for dotoring🤡

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
No im arguing that having a second backstory doesnt make your first one shit.

Yh that doesnt excuse Marco for being a weak scrub. Man has a mythical DF and he uses it for dotoring🤡
If your first backstory is good it’s no need for a second one IE: Ace, Doflamingo, Law

If matching Akainu that Canonically held down tha WSM Bisento wit one leg and his hands in his pockets, and trolling Kizaru and being tha secret weapon in tha War on Kaidou(before Luffy and Law alliance) means your weak. Then yea, Marco weak as fuck dawg. Sadly Sanji will never be that weak

Has a power made for healing and regenerating, Chrono tries to make fun of it for healing people 🤡

This a question im posing mainly to the Zoro/Mihawk fandom. How many of you guys actually like Mihawk the character. Before you answer, consider these questions.

1. What do you actually like about Mihawk thats not tied to perceived power levels
2. Would you like Mihawk if he wasn't tied to Zoro in any way?
3. If Zoro's goals were to shift to someone else or if he simply resolved on not accomplishing his goal, would you still like Mihawk
4. If Mihawk is revealed to be weaker than you perceive him to be, would you still like him? For example if Oda somehow retcons Mihawk and sticks him at FM/YC1 level, would you remain a fan of his?
5. If Mihawk was to be humiliated or not done justice by Oda, (Whatever you consider humiliation) would you still like him.
1. His facial expression. His personality, expecially in the way he is distancing from other people. Does it with a certain style I don't see in many other characters. What's unique about him is his look however.
2. I guess so, at the end of the day Mihawk is a character that speaks for itself.
3. As stated in point 2, I suppose Mihawk is one of those few characters you would recognize as special without being strictly connected with other characters by any specific bond.
4. I admit I value his title a lot, that would mean he would totally lose points. No need to be hypocritical from my own.
5. I guess I will have to evaluate the case.

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
This a question im posing mainly to the Zoro/Mihawk fandom. How many of you guys actually like Mihawk the character. Before you answer, consider these questions.

1. What do you actually like about Mihawk thats not tied to perceived power levels
2. Would you like Mihawk if he wasn't tied to Zoro in any way?
3. If Zoro's goals were to shift to someone else or if he simply resolved on not accomplishing his goal, would you still like Mihawk
4. If Mihawk is revealed to be weaker than you perceive him to be, would you still like him? For example if Oda somehow retcons Mihawk and sticks him at FM/YC1 level, would you remain a fan of his?
5. If Mihawk was to be humiliated or not done justice by Oda, (Whatever you consider humiliation) would you still like him.
I used to like Mihawk a lot when he was first introduced.
1. His character design
2. No if he wasn't linked with Zoro I don't think he would be relevant at all.
3. No
4. I consider him around admiral level and if he turns out to be weaker than his title and character would be a total waste, so NO.
5. No
I used to like Mihawk a bit but then I saw how people think he is a god or strongest in OP verse and overestimate him just on the basis of his title and not of feats.