• He Will Get Squashed by Moubu

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Even stronger than Moubu?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So let’s talk about Kingdom’s newest Manimal:

General Man’U of Chu has is being hyped as a battle-mongering adrenaline junky who wants nothing more than for people to actually try to take Juuko from him, which no one wants to do because Man’U and his fellow generals defending Juuko have seemingly utterly crushed every single army meant to take the area from them lol.

Man’U seems to be either equally as large or even larger than Moubu. Man’U didn’t disrespect Kanmei himself, but Man’U also had no reverence for Kan Mei, and after seeing Moubu’s strength for himself, Man’U was unimpressed. Man’U and his allies are also seemingly former Great Generals from a territory that Chu absorbed before becoming Chu Generals themselves.

Look at this:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Hara try to hype how hard someone is swinging a Glaive this much lmfao. Maybe Houken but...not anyone else that I can recall.

At first I was pretty sure Man’U was going to be hype material for Moubu and was going to be defeated by him, but now I’m not so sure...Man’U may just live past this battle lol.

How strong do you guys think Man’U is? Who is the strongest character(s) he can defeat? Share your thoughts :)

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Patryipe @Bullet @Shanks @Dark Admiral @Guan Yu @Dovahkiin @Greenbeard @dizzy2341 @PuckTheGreat @MarineHQ62 @NeutralWatcher @RayanOO @Ninjashadow0209 @Arara @Hiragaro @Yo Tan Wa @Xione @FaradaySloth @ranady @Dragomir @Fiji

Last edited:
Man U seems to be a real deal in the Dualist department. From his short portrayal thus far, it looks like he should at minimum be able to compete with blokes like Bananji and Gyou’un.

The real question is which Chu General defeated this monster? Lol. I am thinking that there is going to be a hype reveal that it was Kou En that defeated Man U and his comrades in the past. :steef:

I think he should be somewhere near or just above Gaimou of Wei’s Fire Dragon. Swinging a glaive you say, it doesn’t get any better than sending Xin flying across the battlefield.

Chopping enemy soldiers and horses alike with a one handed swing..

Say no more..!!
I’m getting full on Gaimou Vibe from this General. He has an insane strength but lacks the weight to be called the true GG. Fingers crossed on Wei sending Gaimou from their side so that we can see the clash of Titans. Moubu shouldn’t be involved with him in all seriousness . Just a clash to show his superiority should be enough to hype Moubu.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think he should be somewhere near or just above Gaimou of Wei’s Fire Dragon. Swinging a glaive you say, it doesn’t get any better than sending Xin flying across the battlefield.

Chopping enemy soldiers and horses alike with a one handed swing..

Say no more..!!
I’m getting full on Gaimou Vibe from this General. He has an insane strength but lacks the weight to be called the true GG. Fingers crossed on Wei sending Gaimou from their side so that we can see the clash of Titans. Moubu shouldn’t be involved with him in all seriousness . Just a clash to show his superiority should be enough to hype Moubu.
I think Gaimou is definitely in the top tier, but we have seen characters swing their Glaives hard enough to send horses flying through the air lol, so maybe it’s tough to compare Man’U’s feat here with those lol. But I think Man’U surely belongs in the conversation with all the other manimals lol.

Like @Owl Ki said, I expect big things from Sento Un also, he seems to be just as bloodlusted as Man’U.

I actually voted for Man’U to be pretty much on par with Moubu but that seems a bit high right now lol. Maybe slightly above Gyou’Un in strength.

I think Gaimou is definitely in the top tier, but we have seen characters swing their Glaives hard enough to send horses flying through the air lol, so maybe it’s tough to compare Man’U’s feat here with those lol. But I think Man’U surely belongs in the conversation with all the other manimals lol.

Like @Owl Ki said, I expect big things from Sento Un also, he seems to be just as bloodlusted as Man’U.

I actually voted for Man’U to be pretty much on par with Moubu but that seems a bit high right now lol. Maybe slightly above Gyou’Un in strength.
He is a beast. If Gaimou takes on him it will be an extreme diff (Moubu vs Kanmei) and if he faces Moubu it would be a mid/ high diff imo. Seemingly only ManU and Sento are the fighting Generals at Jukko and Tou would be preoccupied with those 2 brats of Chu which means it would be Moubu and Wei’s General who needs to defeat those 2. This further leads to me believe that Wei would send a Fighting General (Gaimou) to help capture Jukko.
Post automatically merged:

Definitely lagging behind Man City.... Oh wait, so the thread was not about football?? Oops
Tbh I’m surprised we didn’t attract that many football fans here. :milaugh:

Last edited:
I think he will be rated around 92-95 when it comes to strength. Still below people like Moubu and Houken at 100 but still strong enough to give Moubu a serious fight. He is also the Lord of that City so he will have some weight going for him.
Moubu will be fine, it's Tou who could be in trouble given he could end up crossing swords with Kouyoko, the kid he couldn't slay half a decade ago.

He is a beast. If Gaimou takes on him it will be an extreme diff (Moubu vs Kanmei) and if he faces Moubu it would be a mid/ high diff imo. Seemingly only ManU and Sento are the fighting Generals at Jukko and Tou would be preoccupied with those 2 brats of Chu which means it would be Moubu and Wei’s General who needs to defeat those 2. This further leads to me believe that Wei would send a Fighting General (Gaimou) to help capture Jukko.
I doubt that Wei won’t send Gohoumei to take the heavily fortified Juuko City since Gohoumei is a highly renowned expert in siege tactics. All of the direct frontal siege assault successes against Kankoku Pass were because of him.

As for sending a Fighting General then Gohoumei has General Ranbihaku as a subordinate. Ranbihaku was hyped as being capable of giving Qin’s Great Generals Kyou and even Ouki trouble.
Though if Wei really want to go all out against Chu then they could send all three I suppose. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I doubt that Wei won’t send Gohoumei to take the heavily fortified Juuko City since Gohoumei is a highly renowned expert in siege tactics. All of the direct frontal siege assault successes against Kankoku Pass were because of him.

As for sending a Fighting General then Gohoumei has General Ranbihaku as a subordinate. Ranbihaku was hyped as being capable of giving Qin’s Great Generals Kyou and even Ouki trouble.
Though if Wei really want to go all out against Chu then they could send all three I suppose. Lol.
I imagine since Wei hates Qin, we’ll find out Homei sieges and captured Juuko in secret lol. Or at least, he never officially responded to Qin’s letter because he was hoping that Chu would smash Qin while he plucked Juuko from under their noses lol. This will hype Homei’s sieging prowess as well as his mind-games lol.

This manga looks amazing, am I missing out?
It is tied for my favorite manga alongside berserk personally lol. I think it is easily GOAT tier lol. You should 100% definitely read it.

Last edited: