Character Discussion How to genuinely appreciate Sanji without being delusional.

Sanji is one of the most useful character in the series.
Sanji is one of the most versatile character in the series.
Sanji is one of the most relatable character in the series.

- Appearance
Just like all SH, Sanji is good looking. His gentleman outfit looks sleek and high class.

- Personality
Sanji is a very kind person. He can be angry. He can be sad. He needs help. He gives help. He offers advice. He welcomes advice.

- Ability
Sanji is a martial artist with beautifully designed moves. He can use gun. He can use swords. He can fly. He can do tactics. He can go stealth. He can confront directly. He is smart. His cooking is numero uno. He is very fast. He can even make an ugly person become handsome.

- Narrative purpose
Sanji is always useful in every arc.

Oda uses him for a lot of things, all of the ABCDE of Manga: Action, Battle, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi.

You can pair him up with any character or any situation and everything will look natural.
Sanji as a hero, check. Sanji as someone in distress, check.
Sanji acting smart, check. Sanji acting dumb, check.
Sanji solves problem, check. Sanji mess things up, check.

Pair Sanji with the dumbo, check.
Pair Sanji with the girls, check.
Pair Sanji with stern guys, check.

Sanji as royalty, check. Sanji as servant, check.
Sanji as leader, check. Sanji as follower, check.
Sanji as mastermind, check. Sanji as brawler, check.

Sanji as talent, check. His cooking skills is Godly.
Sanji as non-talent, check. He does not have CoC/Heaven's blessings.

Need Sanji to hype someone, check.
Need Sanji to trash someone, check.

Air superiority, check.
Water superiority, check.

- Story

1. Personal traits explored
2. Family experience explored
3. Love life explored
4. Friendship moments, explored

#######

All in all, Sanji has everything you want from a character. If you're the type who wants a complete, versatile, and all-around character, he is the man. Or Law.

Last edited:
Yeah totally. Oda put that power level in there as a one time thing. Instead of being a clear and intentional answer for the rankings of the crew throughout the story.

I'm not clinging to shit. This is canon. Whatever your opinion is... would be considered non canon.

🤡
I think the point of CP9's Doriki was to show Who's stronger than Who. Doriki also doesn't include weapons nor did it include Kaku's devil fruit but honestly even we wanted to assume Doriki was accurate it doesn't matter because Those Doriki measures dont apply to the Strawhat Pirates.

I think the point of CP9's Doriki was to show Who's stronger than Who. Doriki also doesn't include weapons nor did it include Kaku's devil fruit but honestly even we wanted to assume Doriki was accurate it doesn't matter because Those Doriki measures dont apply to the Strawhat Pirates.
Ladies and gentleman the biggest clown of them all

I don't even wanna adress how stupid of a fuckinf response that is.

You know what's funny how you try to single out sanji from luffy, zoro or Yamato as if zoro or
I'm neither a zoro nor sanji super fan but I do enjoy both characters outside of Sanji's dumb ass gags. I find it funny as fuck though how sanji fans have to desperately cling to everything zoro does in order to boost him while a lot of zoro fans can exist just appreciating what their character is doing while not giving a fuck about sanji. That's all the thread is telling yall to do but you're such blind fanboys that you assume everything is agenda fueled so you can never discuss one without bringing up the other. I won't deny there are some ztards and sword swallowers in this community but sanjitards and bootlickers are every bit as bad, if not worse because you all end up looking like little bitches by the end.
Lol if look at you bashing sanji fans while defending zolotards and claiming there appreciating there character :gokulaugh: you sanji haters ant gone stop as if you know the thoughts of people, we go by what we see on this plate form it's clear as day that zolofans are the most ***** when it comes to there dreams of comparing him to monkey D when it's clear that luffy sets in a league of his own from what I've seen some sanji fans will put out facts and yet still get shit on or discredit but ae what do ik I'm just passing through this shit

You know what's funny how you try to single out sanji from luffy, zoro or Yamato as if zoro or

Lol if look at you bashing sanji fans while defending zolotards and claiming there appreciating there character :gokulaugh: you sanji haters ant gone stop as if you know the thoughts of people, we go by what we see on this plate form it's clear as day that zolofans are the most ***** when it comes to there dreams of comparing him to monkey D when it's clear that luffy sets in a league of his own from what I've seen some sanji fans will put out facts and yet still get shit on or discredit but ae what do ik I'm just passing through this shit
Zoro fans do the same shit as I said, it's just that sanji fans often end up looking more bitch made because at the end of the day, they're clinging to zoro's feats and arguing about how close they are to #2 all the while knowing they're #3. I'm not a sanji hater at all actually, I just think his gags are dumb and overplayed by this point but whenever I see sanji dick riders coming at me side ways, I'll get right back with them aggressively and I do the same shit with zoro fans. I really shouldn't even use the word fans because most normal fans of both characters are fine even if they disagree with each other, it's the extremists that are annoying.

Sanji is one of the most useful character in the series.
Sanji is one of the most versatile character in the series.
Sanji is one of the most relatable character in the series.

- Appearance
Just like all SH, Sanji is good looking. His gentleman outfit looks sleek and high class.

- Personality
Sanji is a very kind person. He can be angry. He can be sad. He needs help. He gives help. He offers advice. He welcomes advice.

- Ability
Sanji is a martial artist with beautifully designed moves. He can use gun. He can use swords. He can fly. He can do tactics. He can go stealth. He can confront directly. He is smart. His cooking is numero uno. He is very fast. He can even make an ugly person become handsome.

- Narrative purpose
Sanji is always useful in every arc.

Oda uses him for a lot of things, all of the ABCDE of Manga: Action, Battle, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi.

You can pair him up with any character or any situation and everything will look natural.
Sanji as a hero, check. Sanji as someone in distress, check.
Sanji acting smart, check. Sanji acting dumb, check.
Sanji solves problem, check. Sanji mess things up, check.

Pair Sanji with the dumbo, check.
Pair Sanji with the girls, check.
Pair Sanji with stern guys, check.

Sanji as royalty, check. Sanji as servant, check.
Sanji as leader, check. Sanji as follower, check.
Sanji as mastermind, check. Sanji as brawler, check.

Sanji as talent, check. His cooking skills is Godly.
Sanji as non-talent, check. He does not have CoC/Heaven's blessings.

Need Sanji to hype someone, check.
Need Sanji to trash someone, check.

Air superiority, check.
Water superiority, check.

- Story

1. Personal traits explored
2. Family experience explored
3. Love life explored
4. Friendship moments, explored

#######

All in all, Sanji has everything you want from a character. If you're the type who wants a complete, versatile, and all-around character, he is the man. Or Law.
Bro this is simply the best summary of sanji I've seen.

Sanji has 5 letters :kayneshrug: one letter more than zoro. :milaugh:
Lol you ruined the thread with a fan war comment
Post automatically merged:

Lmao.

You should have said first this:
"
How to genuinely appreciate Zoro without being delusional.
"

And the answer, by not ignoring these:

And the guy wants to give lessons to others when he is a fucking moron :milaugh:
Oda himself groups both but some fans think it's dumb to do so lol