Break Week How was it advantageous for Mihawk to postpone?

Btw how are the pacifistas a concern to Mihawk and Vista when they were targeting the allies of WB , not the WBP. Mihawk and Vista were close to the platform, not the bay as there were the allies of WB. And we know the purpose of the pacifistas were to attack specifically the allies of WB? That’s how Squardo was deceived into thinking that the marines had allied with WBP to take out the allies of WB

So how can you use that as an argument that they “end up in pacifistas crossfire” when they are close to the platform, (allies are down by the bay). So it is a bullshit excuse because the pacifistas were specifically targeting allies by the plaza, not WBP. WB ordered specifically his forces to storm the platform. Mihawk’s job is to protect the platform but instead he postponed and Vista didn’t see anything out of the ordinary with that, having no idea about the encircling walls.

The bay is far from the platform.

@The White Crane @Moegara

Last edited:
How absurd it is that a dozen of you fail to answer a simple and straightforward question.
I've given you a straightforward answer.

It is not a preferable circumstance for Mihawk to fight a distracted challenger in Vista. Hence, it is advantageous for Mihawk to go fight someone else in that war rather than fight a challenger who won't have his full attention.

Vista knows this, because he respect Mihawk. Or maybe you think Vista thinks Mihawk is a fraud and only defeats challengers while they are distracted?

The answer is in front of you all these time. Yet, you fail to see it.

:kaidowhat:

I've given you a straightforward answer.

It is not a preferable circumstance for Mihawk to fight a distracted challenger in Vista. Hence, it is advantageous for Mihawk to go fight someone else in that war rather than fight a challenger who won't have his full attention.

Vista knows this, because he respect Mihawk. Or maybe you think Vista thinks Mihawk is a fraud and only defeats challengers while they are distracted?

The answer is in front of you all these time. Yet, you fail to see it.

:kaidowhat:
Vista is ordered to storm the platform, that’s all he knows he must do.

he doesn’t know about Squardo being duped, he doesn’t know about encircling walls

Vista isn’t in the vicinity of pacifistas that are targeting WB allies by the bay (not WBP closer to the platform @The White Crane lied about that)

When Mihawk offers a postponement, none of the factors above have any bearing on Vista’s saying it would be “advantageous” to Mihawk

He must have seen Mihawk as losing, period

read the Databook, it verifies my version while your version is shit

Last edited:

he doesn’t know about Squardo being duped, he doesn’t know about encircling walls

Vista isn’t in the vicinity of pacifistas that are targeting WB allies by the plaza (not WBP closer to the platform @The White Crane lied about that)

When Mihawk offers a postponement, none of the factors above have any bearing on Vista’s saying it would be “advantageous” to Mihawk

So he was tasked to storm the platform with others... and you think the smartest move he's supposed to do is duel the WSS? No, right?

Then, it is pretty clear:

1. How is it advantageous for Vista?
-Duel the WSS or Go what you were meant to do at Marineford which is to rescue Ace?
-This is pretty clear ain't it?

Now:

2. How is it advantageous to Mihawk in Vista's perspective?
-He knows Mihawk is not a fraud, else he would mention it rather than saying every swordsman wants to cross swords with him, basically declaring his respect for Mihawk.
-Now that we established Vista respects Mihawk as the WSS:

-Why would a swordsman challenger think that it is beneficial for the WSS (whom he respects) to fight a distracted challenger? This will damage the WSS reputation.

-Vista which was stated to have swordsmanship which is equal or superior to Mihawk doesn't mean Mihawk was losing.
-Either can be true. But let's debunk the claim that Vista's swordsmanship is actually stronger than Mihawk. Because it doesn't make any sense.

**Why Vista's swordsmanship was not superior to Mihawk at MF clash:

1. Mihawk's threat to the WBP and their allies
-Mihawk's casual slash was stopped by Jozu, their 3rd Commander (3rd strongest WBP at MF or maybe tied with Vista)
-Mihawk is a huge threat to the WBP because it has to take their top 1/2/3 to stop a casual slash from the WSS.

2. If Vista's swordsmanship was stronger than Mihawk:
-Why is it advantageous for Vista to postpone the match and not defeat the WSS so he can eliminate the threat of Mihawk?

If Vista saw Mihawk was losing, and with the threat of what Mihawk can do to the WBP and their allies, don't you think it was actually more advantageous for Vista to defeat Mihawk there? Since you claim Mihawk was already losing. Rather than let Mihawk go so he can attack your weaker comrades and allies?

Your claim doesn't make sense at all.

Where exactly Jinbe fought Big Mom 1 v 1 and Big Mom postponed like she did vs. Marco dumbass? Show it or shut your bitch zkk mouth.
the jinbei beats off the BM ult with his bare hands and throws the yonko's debris off the ship. throws out with onigashima. Her attacks were left by the choper Lol. Mihawk traded blows with whist a couple of times and didn't use a single named attack in the entire manga. cry yonko bitch. yonko is a title that no one needs.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
When Vista tells Mihawk with a great smirk on his face that a postponement would be advantageous for both, what does that mean for Mihawk?
A Postponement is advantageous for Mihawk because why exactly?
I wonder if you are a casual or a baiter or the combination of casual baiter... :ronalaugh:
It's advantegous for Mihawk because he doesnt get to expose Akainu's plan of commanders being spared as promised in a lie to Squardo so if Mihawk offs Vista on the spot, the lies becomes obvious and no backstabbing the old man.
However, as a baiter, you dont care about this, all you care about is that Mihawk postponed. Dont know how it helps you tho. :catlewd:

It's advantegous for Mihawk because he doesnt get to expose Akainu's plan of commanders being spared as promised in a lie to Squardo so if Mihawk offs Vista on the spot, the lies becomes obvious and no backstabbing the old man.
A that’s an original take

Vista was in on the plan, in leagues with marines all along

Best defence for Mihawk right here :goyea:

I wonder if you are a casual or a baiter or the combination of casual baiter... :ronalaugh:
However, as a baiter, you dont care about this, all you care about is that Mihawk postponed. Dont know how it helps you tho. :catlewd:
Dude, I think you're spot on about @Vandy. :suresure:

I responded to him, like, once to an earlier reply, but look at these:

You mean the pacifistas that were targeting WBs people at the plaza but WB disregards it and tells his forces to storm the platform regardless lol

Pacifistas that could be defeated by even WBs fodder forces, that’s a concern for Vista?

Why not move the battle forward closer to the platform further away from the plaza? Why not do that?

Instead of switching location of their fight Mihawk postpones and Vista agrees, knowing not of the encircling wall

So there goes your Pacifista argument down the drain
Btw how are the pacifistas a concern to Mihawk and Vista when they were targeting the allies of WB , not the WBP. Mihawk and Vista were close to the platform, not the Plaza as there were the allies of WB. And we know the purpose of the pacifistas were to attack specifically the allies of WB? That’s how Squardo was deceived into thinking that the marines had allied with WBP to take out the allies of WB

So how can you use that as an argument that they “end up in pacifistas crossfire” when they are close to the platform, (allies are down by the Plaza). So it is a bullshit excuse because the pacifistas were specifically targeting allies by the plaza, not WBP. WB ordered specifically his forces to storm the platform. Mihawk’s job is to protect the platform but instead he postponed and Vista didn’t see anything out of the ordinary with that, having no idea about the encircling walls.

The Plaza is far from the platform.

@The White Crane @Moegara

Vista isn’t in the vicinity of pacifistas that are targeting WB allies by the plaza (not WBP closer to the platform @The White Crane lied about that)

He @me three times. :rolaugh:

Either he is starved for attention or I somehow hit his nerve. :sanjismug:

No one from the Mihawk camp dont seem to want to answer this one even though the question really begs to be asked. Why, don’t you have faith that you can provide a satisfactory answer to save face for Mihawk? Do you want to keep your dream alive a little longer is that it, lol ?

When Vista tells Mihawk with a great smirk on his face that a postponement would be advantageous for both, what does that mean for Mihawk?

Postponement is of course advantageous for Vista in the sense that he isn’t bogged down too long by Mihawk, and can move ahead with his comrades in his rescuing mission

A Postponement is advantageous for Mihawk because why exactly?

Probably because he doesn’t get to lose, and he can take a breather and he can keep his title without losing it on a worldwide video stream for the world to see. Probably that’s why lol

Or is that not it? Ok in what sense then was it advantageous for Mihawk to offer a postponement lol because I’m dying to hear this one
But Mihawk never said it was advantages for him....Vista did

Dude, I think you're spot on about @Vandy. :suresure:

I responded to him, like, once to an earlier reply, but look at these:

He @me three times. :rolaugh:

Either he is starved for attention or I somehow hit his nerve. :sanjismug:
We were having an argument and you spew falsehood that you believe is truth. Than I realised how stupid the argument is because the platform was far from the plaza were Mihawk and Vista was so I pinged you again bc of how you misuse information

You came up with a bullshit excuse, are you gonna own up to the fact that pacifistas are a bullshit excuse?

Because the were attacking WBP allies specifically at the Plaza, while Vista was near the platform, not in the vicinity of Pacifistas, Yes or no? Vista was ordered to storm the platform, so his concern wasn’t pacifistas.

Either own up and say pacifista excuse is invalid, or prove me wrong, or go fuck yourself

We were having an argument and you spew falsehood that you believe is truth. Than I realised how stupid the argument is because the platform was far from the plaza were Mihawk and Vista was so I pinged you again bc of how you misuse information

You came up with a bullshit excuse, are you gonna own up to the fact that pacifistas are a bullshit excuse?

Because the were attacking WBP allies specifically at the Plaza, while Vista was near the platform, not in the vicinity of Pacifistas, Yes or no? Vista was ordered to storm the platform, so his concern wasn’t pacifistas.

Either own up and say pacifista excuse is invalid, or prove me wrong, or go fuck yourself
Losing your temper when you are supposed to be baiter yourself this is hilarious :suresure:

Losing your temper when you are supposed to be baiter yourself this is hilarious :suresure:
I can’t react to how you misuse information?

And ignore actual canon infromation

Lemme reverse the question; What would Mihawk win if he kept fighting him?
What he would definitely want to do is showing his superiority by winning over Vista in a humiliating manner to Vista, same way he did when he fought Zoro with a pocket knife

After that go after Whitebeard and “measuring the distance between them” , ultimately defeating WB. If not WB then Jozu or Marco

Thats what he would ultimately desire

However, he couldn’t defeat Vista with just a pocket knife. In fact he couldn’t defeat him at all.

He didn’t go after WB either, or Jozu or Marco

In fact he didn’t even return to fight Vista

So what would he gain?

Pride and honour. Mihawk is vain person after all. He wants to fight powerful people and MF has at least 4 powerful people for him to show he can defeat.

Instead he wasn’t seen in a very good light by not performing well against any top names. Vista wasn’t even defeated