Break Week How was it advantageous for Mihawk to postpone?

@Vandy

I guess that your pint is that : Vista is stronger than Mihawk and if the fight as continued Mihawk would have lose. Which is why Vista said it was advantageous for Mihawk to postponed. Therefore Mihawk is not the WSS and he is a fraud and a coward.

So for argument sake let’s say you are right because you are able to understand the story better than the most toxic fanbase in existence, so where the story is going from that? Is Zoro will fight Vista ? When will be reveal that Mihawk is fraud?

Losing your temper when you are supposed to be baiter yourself this is hilarious :suresure:
Apparently, @Vandy isn't anywhere near @Erkan12 or @Swallalala as a baiter, because @Vandy is way too emotional. :milaugh:

We were having an argument and you spew falsehood that you believe is truth. Than I realised how stupid the argument is because the platform was far from the plaza were Mihawk and Vista was so I pinged you again bc of how you misuse information

You came up with a bullshit excuse, are you gonna own up to the fact that pacifistas are a bullshit excuse?

Because the were attacking WBP allies specifically at the Plaza, while Vista was near the platform, not in the vicinity of Pacifistas, Yes or no? Vista was ordered to storm the platform, so his concern wasn’t pacifistas.

Either own up and say pacifista excuse is invalid, or prove me wrong, or go fuck yourself

It's very simple.

Mihawk wasn't using advanced haki on MF. As a top-tier swordsman, advanced haki accounts for most of his strength. Advanced haki can cut Kaido and lunarians whilst Jozu and Daz blocked Mihawk's slashes so we don't know if he was using haki at all.

Mihawk was also not trying, like at all, against anyone who wasn't Luffy. And he had no intent of ever trying, he was there for bants.

Crocodile and Vista simply passed the threshold for where Mihawk would have to 'try' if he wanted to shitstomp them. For example, Daz blocked an unserious slash aimed at Luffy; Mihawk fodderised Daz straight after because Daz is so weak even a casual Mihawk can bodybag him.

For Crocodile and Vista, he'd have to use advanced haki and put a little effort in to shitstomp them which he was not willing to do because again, he was there for bants. And for plot reasons, these guys needed to survive for the rest of the war. Current Zoro could shitstomp Vista, but he'd need to use advanced haki to do so. Wanna see what a haki-based Yonko without advanced haki looks like? Check out Luffy struggling vs a seraphim in a 2v1. Mihawk without advanced haki is not a top-tier, nor is Luffy, nor Shanks, nor Zoro, nor Garp (needed advanced haki to destroy a town), nor Rayleigh, nor Roger.

Can Mihawk shitstomp Crocodile and Vista? Of course. Can he defeat them without advanced haki? Possibly. Can he shitstomp them without advanced haki? Absolutely not.

Low-end feats on MF are not to be taken seriously. Everyone seems to forget Kizaru being stopped by Izo and his merry band of fodder, or Vista 3v1ing Vice Admiral Ronse. The only issue is how Oda portrayed Mihawk in terms of Marco being totally comfortable sending Vista to go stop a top-tier. But then Izo was also very confident he could stop Kizaru so clearly Oda didn't give a shit about any of this from a power-scaling perspective.

@Vandy

I guess that your pint is that : Vista is stronger than Mihawk and if the fight as continued Mihawk would have lose. Which is why Vista said it was advantageous for Mihawk to postponed. Therefore Mihawk is not the WSS and he is a fraud and a coward.

So for argument sake let’s say you are right because you are able to understand the story better than the most toxic fanbase in existence, so where the story is going from that? Is Zoro will fight Vista ? When will be reveal that Mihawk is fraud?
How will Oda resolve Mihawk,Vista and Zoro… don’t know. Perhaps it will be a close tie between Shiryu, Vista, Mihawk and Zoro

The problem is you think Oda places Zoro and Mihawk on a special pedestal when he doesn’t and that was always the problem from the get-go

Explaining away Zoro’s and Mihawk anti-feats , making excuses for them bc you believe inherently the story is so much about them and Zwordsmanship

That’s your issue and not mine.

Apparently, @Vandy isn't anywhere near @Erkan12 or @Swallalala as a baiter, because @Vandy is way too emotional. :milaugh:

So I objectively debunk your entire “pacifista” premise and you know it. Instead of maintaining some integrity and debate it you create drama and make clown posts

Like an actual bitch you lost the debate in a very poor style
It's very simple.

Mihawk wasn't using advanced haki on MF. As a top-tier swordsman, advanced haki accounts for most of his strength. Advanced haki can cut Kaido and lunarians whilst Jozu and Daz blocked Mihawk's slashes so we don't know if he was using haki at all.
He wasn’t using advanced haki when he attacked WB?

Let’s be real, that was advanced haki , that was his strongest attack.

You just gift him excuses and extra unwarranted power

Jozu’s diamond defence is likely much tougher than lunarian resistance

Even Sanji defeated a lunarian without using his gene-activation mode. (As you can see his eyebrows are pointed inwards when he attacks, meaning that was his normal mode)

Lunarian defence is exaggerated and overhyped. Marco damaged King during their clash
Mihawk was also not trying, like at all, against anyone who wasn't Luffy. And he had no intent of ever trying, he was there for bants.
Excuses, but that’s ok to grant excuses as long as we’re talking about Mihawk

Mihawk wouldn’t even have tried if he came upon Sickbeard I’m sure

r Crocodile and Vista, he'd have to use advanced haki and put a little effort in to shitstomp them which he was not willing to do because again, he was there for bants. And for plot reasons, these guys needed to survive for the rest of the war. Current Zoro could shitstomp Vista, but he'd need to use advanced haki to do so. Wanna see what a haki-based Yonko without advanced haki looks like? Check out Luffy struggling vs a seraphim in a 2v1. Mihawk without advanced haki is not a top-tier, nor is Luffy, nor Shanks, nor Zoro, nor Garp (needed advanced haki to destroy a town), nor Rayleigh, nor Roger.

Can Mihawk shitstomp Crocodile and Vista? Of course. Can he defeat them without advanced haki? Possibly. Can he shitstomp them without advanced haki? Absolutely not.
So without advanced haki he has not even very impressive power, granted. Crocodile doesn’t even think Mihawk is a threat but definitely views Magellan as one

Perhaps that’s why Vista can pressure him in close quarters, and make him postpone because of their physical power differential

If Mihawk really had amazing CoA (and let’s not grant him CoC lol) he should hunt for big game during MF, and fact he tries against WB.

If Mihawk’s physical power isn’t even enough to scare Crocodile, then how is that slash aimed at WB not infused with excess haki? Come on,

and as for “Luffy struggling against seraphim”

Again, Sanji defeated a seraphim without gene activation. It just goes to show how the community underplayed the DC and power of Sanji’s DJ for the longest time, and overplayed G4’s actual power. How the perspectives were so off target…
Low-end feats on MF are not to be taken seriously. Everyone seems to forget Kizaru being stopped by Izo and his merry band of fodder, or Vista 3v1ing Vice Admiral Ronse. The only issue is how Oda portrayed Mihawk in terms of Marco being totally comfortable sending Vista to go stop a top-tier. But then Izo was also very confident he could stop Kizaru so clearly Oda didn't give a shit about any of this from a power-scaling perspective.
This is why again you just want to give the most favourable interpretation to Mihawk. you neglect the Databook about Vista >= Mihawk

Ronse is now a “low end feat” that doesn’t matter even though Oda specifically inserted him into an important panel with Whitebeard.

You invent hype for Mihawk and Zoro, and you neglect anti-feats like Ronse, because it ultimately demolishes Mihawk’s hype.

Cant say I remember the scene about Izo or what exactly happened there

To discount Marco though seems like a fools errand to me

So all in all, too much insistence on Mihawk being demigod powerful and gifting hypothetical extra CoA powers instead of taking feats and portrayal at face value

Not to mention common sense. He didn’t go after WB , he didn’t seek out Big Game, he didn’t use his pocket knife or whatever shit he would do to show supremacy against Vista.

Well formulated arguments nevertheless

How will Oda resolve Mihawk,Vista and Zoro… don’t know. Perhaps it will be a close tie between Shiryu, Vista, Mihawk and Zoro

The problem is you think Oda places Zoro and Mihawk on a special pedestal when he doesn’t and that was always the problem from the get-go

Explaining away Zoro’s and Mihawk anti-feats , making excuses for them bc you believe inherently the story is so much about them and Zwordsmanship

So I objectively debunk your entire “pacifista” premise and you know it. Instead of maintaining some integrity and debate it you create drama and make clown posts

Like an actual bitch you lost the debate in a very poor style

He wasn’t using advanced haki when he attacked WB?

Let’s be real, that was advanced haki , that was his strongest attack.

You just gift him excuses and extra unwarranted power

Jozu’s diamond defence is likely much tougher than lunarian resistance

Even Sanji defeated a lunarian without using his gene-activation mode. (As you can see his eyebrows are pointed inwards when he attacks, meaning that was his normal mode)

Lunarian defence is exaggerated and overhyped. Marco damaged King during their clash

Excuses, but that’s ok to grant excuses as long as we’re talking about Mihawk

Mihawk wouldn’t even have tried if he came upon Sickbeard I’m sure

So without advanced haki he has not even very impressive power, granted. Crocodile doesn’t even think Mihawk is a threat but definitely views Magellan as one

Perhaps that’s why Vista can pressure him in close quarters, and make him postpone because of their physical power differential

If Mihawk really had amazing CoA (and let’s not grant him CoC lol) he should hunt for big game during MF, and fact he tries against WB.

If Mihawk’s physical power isn’t even enough to scare Crocodile, then how is that slash aimed at WB not infused with excess haki? Come on,

and as for “Luffy struggling against seraphim”

Again, Sanji defeated a seraphim without gene activation. It just goes to show how the community underplayed the DC and power of Sanji’s DJ for the longest time, and overplayed G4’s actual power. How the perspectives were so off target…

This is why again you just want to give the most favourable interpretation to Mihawk. you neglect the Databook about Vista >= Mihawk

Ronse is now a “low end feat” that doesn’t matter even though Oda specifically inserted him into an important panel with Whitebeard.

You invent hype for Mihawk and Zoro, and you neglect anti-feats like Ronse, because it ultimately demolishes Mihawk’s hype.

Cant say I remember the scene about Izo or what exactly happened there

To discount Marco though seems like a fools errand to me

So all in all, too much insistence on Mihawk being demigod powerful and gifting hypothetical extra CoA powers instead of taking feats and portrayal at face value

Not to mention common sense. He didn’t go after WB , he didn’t seek out Big Game, he didn’t use his pocket knife or whatever shit he would do to show supremacy against Vista.

Well formulated arguments nevertheless

Who’s man’s is this????

My first and last reply to this moronic illiterate thread.

Mihawk v.s. Vista isn’t something that occurs for multiple panels or for a long time, fight begins in chapter 561.

Literally in the same chapter Sengoku mentions his plan

Chapter 562 if your PAYING ATTENTION to other characters on the page you can see their reaction that Sengoku’s plan is in effect WB says ignore the rear even though he knows the plan (Pacifista) mentioned by Smoker, Hancock’s reaction he needs to hurry, Moria states to the commander that going to the center he’ll be killed part of Sengoku’s plan

This “fight” happened for 2 - 5 minutes if that, the fact it’s blown out of proportion is stupid.

Who’s man’s is this????

My first and last reply to this moronic illiterate thread.

Mihawk v.s. Vista isn’t something that occurs for multiple panels or for a long time, fight begins in chapter 561.

Literally in the same chapter Sengoku mentions his plan

Chapter 562 if your PAYING ATTENTION to other characters on the page you can see their reaction that Sengoku’s plan is in effect WB says ignore the rear even though he knows the plan (Pacifista) mentioned by Smoker, Hancock’s reaction he needs to hurry, Moria states to the commander that going to the center he’ll be killed part of Sengoku’s plan

This “fight” happened for 2 - 5 minutes if that, the fact it’s blown out of proportion is stupid.
Vista is ordered to storm the Platform because they want to speed up the execution. Postponement is Advantageous for him

they charged ahead to the platform without knowing the nature of the plan the marines were making, as the fodder said “encircling wall” they never figured were steel barriers.

For the WBP “encircling walls” it could mean anything, so they never figured a literal entrapment of this nature was about to happen

Vista as such didn’t know they were gonna be targeted for mass attack

Only reason he concludes it’s advantageous for Mihawk is because he gets spared from him. Mihawk is inferior breed to him

Period. Read the Databook that says Vista>=Mihawk and watch Vista’s smirk

Vista smirks like he clearly has had a better outing than Mihawk, proven himself he even has better “skills” :vistalaugh:

Last edited:
Vista is ordered to storm the Platform because they want to speed up the execution. Postponement is Advantageous for him

they charged ahead to the platform without knowing the nature of the plan the marines were making, as the fodder said “encircling wall” they never figured were steel barriers.

For the WBP “encircling walls” it could mean anything, so they never figured a literal entrapment of this nature was about to happen

Vista as such didn’t know they were gonna be targeted for mass attack

Only reason he concludes it’s advantageous for Mihawk is because he gets spared from him. Mihawk is inferior breed to him

Period. Read the Databook that says Vista>=Mihawk and watch Vista’s smirk

Vista smirks like he clearly has had a better outing than Mihawk, proven himself he even has better “skills” :vistalaugh:
Genuine question do you have mental illness?

I don’t want to bully you.

Vista = “I’m in the bay, hooray I’m closer to saving Ace, I have no need to fight Mihawk”

Mihawk = “You’re in the bay this is advantageous for Sengoku’s plan I don’t need to waste time fighting you, GGs”

The databook you quoted just stated he wasn’t scared of the WSS, also he can compete not win, the same databook you quote states Mihawk doesn’t have any worthy challengers anymore to fight with, in the OP world

Yes. Vista can fight a distracted and in his own head having a whole ass monologue, Mihawk.

Mihawk = “You’re in the bay this is advantageous for Sengoku’s plan I don’t need to waste time fighting you, GGs”
Like Vista would referring to Mihawk following a “plan” which Vista doesn’t know the content or nature of

It’s pure nonsense and cope

but here is the Databook info showing indeed that Vista was better

Yes VC says Mihawk is waiting for someone more capable than Shanks, and he literally found it when he met Vista , because the same VC says his swordsmanship was equal and even better than Mihawk’s

lol, the VC really just went full circle with that info and crazy how you didn’t want to see it.

Literally the road to WGS will be a race between Zoro, Mihawk, Vista and Shiryu with Vista belonging to Red Hair in order to have one top swordsman from each yonko crew competing for the title

Vista already has a history with Yasopp, so likely Oda already had plans from the beginning of meshing Vista with the Red Hair Pirates. Oda built up Vista for end game

Last edited:
Vista is ordered to storm the platform, that’s all he knows he must do.

he doesn’t know about Squardo being duped, he doesn’t know about encircling walls

Vista isn’t in the vicinity of pacifistas that are targeting WB allies by the plaza (not WBP closer to the platform @The White Crane lied about that)

When Mihawk offers a postponement, none of the factors above have any bearing on Vista’s saying it would be “advantageous” to Mihawk

He must have seen Mihawk as losing, period

read the Databook, it verifies my version while your version is shit
It was only talking about the skills they showed during the war. In other words, Vista swordsmanship is near Mihawk's when fighting a low level, not serious, and not focus on his opponent.

I guess that's not as bad as hybrid Kaido being beat and scarred by a character with 20 to 30 broken bones.

I have no issue. I was just trying to understand where the story was supposed to go from « Mihawk is a fraud and a coward ».

And as expected it did not go far before you used as hominem :saden::saden: