Questions & Mysteries How will Zoro react?

As I said, you want Zoro to do what he cant... He literally couldnt stand anymore...
He doesnt have MC plot armor like Luffy, he pays the price.
That's doesn't matter. Zoro literally said that he believes Luffy will win. So what ever story you want to concoct in your head as to why Zoro didn't go back to the roof, or didn't tell Sanji they need to go back to the roof due to Zoro being too injured, is pure fantasy.

The manga speaks for itself.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's doesn't matter. Zoro literally said that he believes Luffy will win. So what ever story you want to concoct in your head as to why Zoro didn't go back to the roof, or didn't tell Sanji they need to go back to the roof due to Zoro being too injured, is pure fantasy.

Yes the manga spoke for itself. Zoro was wrong luffy got clapped. Fights over. They won't fight on onigashima again

Each time Goda sensei protects Luffy he realizes he has to fall again or the manga loses credibility
goada sensei is just playing by the norm and benefits the story a formality you may say... MC get more screen time with the main antagonist than anyone else... if you don't expect him to get knocked out you'd rather him winning the fight instead and ruin the consistency plot and sabotage the whole story's crux..

now you're expect everyone oh his peers or lower to be met with a club to the face...
so bringing this up is trivial even if its for abasing luffy as a character.

If Zoro is healed up before Luffy, and Kaido is still on a killing spree, do u really expect him to not do anything?

Zoro is loyal due to his respect for Luffy. If ppl died as a direct result of Luffy's order, id consider this smth Zoro would lose respect over.

Tho, I dont think anyone actually died/ will die inspite of Luffy losing so its not scenario thats ever gonna happen.

Im personally 20/80 on rather Zoro helps fight Kaido or fights King 1 on 1.

If Zoro is healed up before Luffy, and Kaido is still on a killing spree, do u really expect him to not do anything?

Zoro is loyal due to his respect for Luffy. If ppl died as a direct result of Luffy's order, id consider this smth Zoro would lose respect over.

Tho, I dont think anyone actually died/ will die inspite of Luffy losing so its not scenario thats ever gonna happen.

Im personally 20/80 on rather Zoro helps fight Kaido or fights King 1 on 1.

CP-0 made it abundantly clear that even if Kaido and Big Mom were to both fall, the battle is still not favorable to the Alliances side because of the commanders.

Oda is now sending Zoro and Sanji directly to where the Commanders are. Marco is heavily exhausted, and Chopper only has 10 minutes left until he runs out of Monster point. Zoro and Sanji are the last leg of defense against King and Queen once they arrive on that battlefield. Neither of them can afford to abandon the other one in that fight.

Yamato is the one who is being geared up to go and stall her Father long enough for Luffy to recover and make it to the battlefield. Zoro and Sanji are geared up to stop the Commanders that CP-0 dubbed powerful enough to still tip the battle in favor of the Beast Pirates even if Kaido and Big Mom fall.

Zoro is needed elsewhere, and him abandoning Marco, Chopper, and Sanji would be pretty messed up in the grand scheme of things, when King and Queen have to fall. Unless we are to believe that Sanji is going to deal with King and Queen on his own.

Zoro and Sanji have faith in Luffy and know he will be back. It's the same reason why during Dressrosa, when Luffy needed 10 minutes to recover, Zoro opted to try and stop the Birdcage to the best of his ability, instead of going after Doflamingo, despite there being millions of lives on the line.

This is that time of the arc where Luffy gets removed from the equation and hope starts to dwindle. And then just like in every other instance, when it seems like all is lost, Oda will bring Luffy back in grand fashion just like he always has.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Manga does speak for itself.
Zoro couldnt stand - cant do what you want him to do.
Zoro was wrong about Luffy winning.

Manga does speak for itself.
Zoro couldnt stand - cant do what you want him to do.
Zoro was wrong about Luffy winning.
So was he wrong about Luffy defeating Doflamingo when Luffy ran out of Haki and needed 10 minutes to recover? Was he wrong about Luffy defeating Lucci when Luffy was on the ground completely unable to move an inch?

Or did Luffy come back during that Doflamingo fight and finish the fight just like Zoro had faith in him that he would?

Or did Luffy stand back up and finish in that Lucci fight and achieve victory just like Zoro had faith he would?

How about Crocodile, Enel and Moriah? Was Zoro wrong to have faith in Luffy that he would defeat those guys as well?

Funny how you don't see the theme of Zoro having faith in Luffy and leaving it in his hands, and then Luffy either gets defeated, or is seemingly defeated, but then gets back up and wins.

But this time different right?

HA001

CP-0 made it abundantly clear that even if Kaido and Big Mom were to both fall, the battle is still not favorable to the Alliances side because of the commanders.

Oda is now sending Zoro and Sanji directly to where the Commanders are. Marco is heavily exhausted, and Chopper only has 10 minutes left until he runs out of Monster point. Zoro and Sanji are the last leg of defense against King and Queen once they arrive on that battlefield. Neither of them can afford to abandon the other one in that fight.

Yamato is the one who is being geared up to go and stall her Father long enough for Luffy to recover and make it to the battlefield. Zoro and Sanji are geared up to stop the Commanders that CP-0 dubbed powerful enough to still tip the battle in favor of the Beast Pirates even if Kaido and Big Mom fall.

Zoro is needed elsewhere, and him abandoning Marco, Chopper, and Sanji would be pretty messed up in the grand scheme of things, when King and Queen have to fall. Unless we are to believe that Sanji is going to deal with King and Queen on his own.

Zoro and Sanji have faith in Luffy and know he will be back. It's the same reason why during Dressrosa, when Luffy needed 10 minutes to recover, Zoro opted to try and stop the Birdcage to the best of his ability, instead of going after Doflamingo, despite there being millions of lives on the line.

This is that time of the arc where Luffy gets removed from the equation and hope starts to dwindle. And then just like in every other instance, when it seems like all is lost, Oda will bring Luffy back in grand fashion just like he always has.
And how is zoro gonna fight King as is ?

HA001

How would he fight Kaido?
Lmfao answer the question Mr know it all you just give a big speech on how he's going to the Commanders
Explain to me how
Chopper is about to crash in less than 10 mins
The usual 3 min mp leaves him paralysed he's gonna be fucked up
Sanji will step up for Queen
And Chopper will be out

So who heals zoro ? Marco if Marco goes to zoro to heal him (even though he's spammed his blue flame already and shown nothing that he can heal zoro) who steps in to King?

Explain this to me

Lmfao answer the question Mr know it all you just give a big speech on how he's going to the Commanders
Explain to me how
Chopper is about to crash in less than 10 mins
The usual 3 min mp leaves him paralysed he's gonna be fucked up
Sanji will step up for Queen
And Chopper will be out

So who heals zoro ? Marco if Marco goes to zoro to heal him (even though he's spammed his blue flame already and shown nothing that he can heal zoro) who steps in to King?

Explain this to me
He's literally going to the only two people who can heal him, genius. What do you think Oda is setting up that plot device for?

Zoro gets healed by them, and takes over in the fight.

You really needed this explained to you?

HA001

He's literally going to the only two people who can heal him, genius. What do you think Oda is setting up that plot device for?

Zoro gets healed by them, and takes over in the fight.

You really needed this explained to you?

You so ass. Why waste my time.
How can they heal him explain it to me ?
Chopper will be out soon
Nothing Marco can do
Once again explain to me how they will heal him

You so ass. Why waste my time.
How can they heal him explain it to me ?
Chopper will be out soon
Nothing Marco can do
Once again explain to me how they will heal him
Seriously? So Chopper and Marco are just going to get taken out before they can heal Zoro like Oda is setting it up?

So then what? Sanji just uses Zoro as a club for the remainder of the arc?

Oh I know! Zoro puts a Sword in his mouth, and Sanji swings him to behead Kaido!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So was he wrong about Luffy defeating Doflamingo when Luffy ran out of Haki and needed 10 minutes to recover? Was he wrong about Luffy defeating Lucci when Luffy was on the ground completely unable to move an inch?

Or did Luffy come back during that Doflamingo fight and finish the fight just like Zoro had faith in him that he would?

Or did Luffy stand back up and finish in that Lucci fight and achieve victory just like Zoro had faith he would?

How about Crocodile, Enel and Moriah? Was Zoro wrong to have faith in Luffy that he would defeat those guys as well?

Funny how you don't see the theme of Zoro having faith in Luffy and leaving it in his hands, and then Luffy either gets defeated, or is seemingly defeated, but then gets back up and wins.

But this time different right?
Remind me again, which of those you listed is the 1vs1 king?
Why did Yamato get worried when she heard that the fight turned into 1vs1?
You want to apply those 1vs1 scenarios to a fight which isnt 1vs1...
Did you forget how zOars and PX-4 played out? Luffy couldnt do shit in 1vs1.
And you think he will against the strongest in the world. Boy oh boy...

HA001

Seriously? So Chopper and Marco are just going to get taken out before they can heal Zoro like Oda is setting it up?

So then what? Sanji just uses Zoro as a club for the remainder of the arc?

Oh I know! Zoro puts a Sword in his mouth, and Sanji swings him to behead Kaido!
Why do you love getting bodied all the time ?

chopper
using normal monster point for 3 fucking minutes takes him out for hours

now hes boosted it to half an hour hes only gonna be fucked for even longer in less than 10 mins

so he aint doing shit

marco
first thing his flames ARE NOT AS EFFECTIVE ON OTHERS

his flames use the stamina of the patient to heal what they can zoro has none right now

now lets pretend your fantasies were true and he could we know for a fact his flames are limited

marcos flames which are limited HAVE BEEN FUCKING BEEN USED ALL THIS TIME

so once again explain to me WHICH ONE OF THESE WILL HEAL HIM AND HOW ?

Why do you love getting bodied all the time ?

chopper
using normal monster point for 3 fucking minutes takes him out for hours

now hes boosted it to half an hour hes only gonna be fucked for even longer in less than 10 mins

so he aint doing shit

marco
first thing his flames ARE NOT AS EFFECTIVE ON OTHERS

his flames use the stamina of the patient to heal what they can zoro has none right now

now lets pretend your fantasies were true and he could we know for a fact his flames are limited

marcos flames which are limited HAVE BEEN FUCKING BEEN USED ALL THIS TIME

so once again explain to me WHICH ONE OF THESE WILL HEAL HIM AND HOW ?
Lmao, so Zoro is not going to do shit for the rest of the arc because the two people capable of healing him are going to be out?

You're bodying yourself with stupid logic.

How the hell else is Zoro suppose to get back into the fight genius? Sleep it off? :usoprice:

Dude out here forgetting Marco is a Doctor......