Break Week How would you feel if Shanks..

but Kaku didn't have asura

but King didn't have ACoC

But Mr.1 didn't have BOAT

You see how the Mihawk fight is different from those bums?

Mihawk isn't Kaido dude. He isn't getting defeated in the mid game lmao.
? This is the endgame lol. We are in the final saga. Yeah it will be tougher fight than others but oda won't change his style.

This is a cope man.
Even I can say Zoro uses No sword style... is he a brawler too?
I didn’t say Shanks wasn’t a swordsman.

Being a swordsman isn’t mutually exclusive to knowing other fighting styles.

Shanks is tied to Joyboy through Roger as well as Luffy.

Joyboy’s fighting style is emphasized by his versatility. Luffy has tons of different modes and in G5 he can even turn his surroundings into weapons(ex. Lightning, bat) that he uses in battle.

And I’m not even arguing Shanks>Mihawk. Mihawk has a decent chance of being stronger.

But Shanks is very likely to be a mixed fighter like King or G5 Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

He's waiting for someone stronger because Shanks isn't enough for him anymore.

The statement makes sense.
This statement came from Vivre card and tbh lacks credibility as it directly contradicts the canon.

Mihawk never defeated Shanks at his full strength. He fought 1 billion berry shanks 20 years ago and we don’t even have confirmation he won.

I didn’t say Shanks wasn’t a swordsman.

Being a swordsman isn’t mutually exclusive to knowing other fighting styles.

Shanks is tied to Joyboy through Roger as well as Luffy.

Joyboy’s fighting style is emphasized by his versatility. Luffy has tons of different modes and in G5 he can even turn his surroundings into weapons(ex. Lightning, bat) that he uses in battle.

And I’m not even arguing Shanks>Mihawk. Mihawk has a decent chance of being stronger.

But Shanks is very likely to be a mixed fighter like King or G5 Luffy.
So whats Oda's purpose when he compared Shanks & Mihawk during his bounty revelation ? "Pirate Hunter" Roronoa Zoro with greater swordskills than Monkey D Luffy.

Shanks could fight with 10 different fighting styles + swordsmanship, if he falls into the swordsman category he cant be stonger that Mihawk/eos Zoro cuz that would ruin his dream.

C

CensoredbyWG

I mean, all of the strongest swordsman in verse were more than just swordsman lol.

Zoro has the asura thing which will link to something supernatural, mihawk has double layered eyes, nasajuro has mythical zoan and whatever gorosei immortality is, shanks is most likely a godknight, both admiral swordsman have over powered fruits, roger had voice of all things.

Only "pure" swordsman is rayleigh and that could change in the future.

I mean, all of the strongest swordsman in verse were more than just swordsman lol.

Zoro has the asura thing which will link to something supernatural, mihawk has double layered eyes, nasajuro has mythical zoan and whatever gorosei immortality is, shanks is most likely a godknight, both admiral swordsman have over powered fruits, roger had voice of all things.

Only "pure" swordsman is rayleigh and that could change in the future.
:lawsigh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How would you feel if Oda decided to reveal that Shanks is more than just a swordsman ? Idc if its the hakiman "theory", some other secret power or whatever.

Would the statement that Mihawk is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks make sense ?
Would it ruin Zoro's dream ?

Even better. Shanksbros would get high on copium failing to realize that it is useless. :milaugh:

It's entirely possible that despite being Oda's golden child, Shanks is, in Oda's mind, weaker than Mihawk. After all, it's entirely possible that Shanks, despite all that hype, is still weaker than Kaido, the WSC. Being Oda's golden child just means Shanks will have way more impact in the story than Mihawk, and their strength is relative, with Shanks being slightly weaker.
After all, the only time where Oda outright compares Mihawk to Shanks, Oda puts Mihawk ahead. Shit I think that's the only time where Oda outright compares a top tier to one another through statements.
we can count also WB for the "equal of even the PK" statement

but Kaku didn't have asura

but King didn't have ACoC

But Mr.1 didn't have BOAT

You see how the Mihawk fight is different from those bums?

Mihawk isn't Kaido dude. He isn't getting defeated mid game lmao.
True he is getting defeated by an underling
:choppawhat:
Don't tell me guys here believe hawkeye is on Shanks level :suresure:

C

CensoredbyWG

Ashura is literally "9" "sword" stylr
"Sword" created out of spiritual/demonic/whatever energy lol, not to mention the closed eye which will tie into Zoro's hell thematics

It isn't something to feel bad about, 99% of top tiers have something other than haki going on for them, whether it's devil fruits, magic or non introduced abilities.

Only exceptions to this rule so far are garp and rayleigh.